What's new

TTP gets a taste of their own medicine

This was done by another militant faction (AI) that came under attack by the TTP. Intel was given most probably by PA and I do not see a possibility of Intel agencies not knowing this would take place, especially when they probably tried to get together for a counter attack and were bombed by PAF. As much as I would hate using a shady third party looney outfit to show them what a suicide attack does to people, I find it a way the enemy understands this bitter message.

Change of tactics- Nice-

but who are the poor souls that are blowing their selves up from our side?- :undecided:-

The news article it'self contains the answer, these scum bags are not only fighting against the State but also with other pro-Pakistan Tribals.
Militants of the banned TTP occupied a centre of the Ansarul Islam in Bagh-Maidan area of Khyber tribal region’s Tirah valley on Mar 18.

Dude, NO foreigner can EVER become top leadership. Even if Allah were to come down and say that I want to operate in Pashtun areas, our people would ask him "Are you a Pashtun? If yes, what's your fathers name" The god may say I am Pashtun, however, he will have a hard time on the father question. Now do you get me?

Name a Punjabi from one of their top leadership or even their mid tier ilk !

My take

20% Tajiks
10% Uzbeks
5% Chechens
30% Punjabi wannabe warriors (LeJ LeT + wanderers)
30 - 35% Wannabe Pashtuns (Mehsuds etc etc ... + Haviz type)

I'm sure they are ! Kabhiii koiii nazaar to ayeee naa.

Most of them are foreign fighters - Uzbeks, Tajiks, Arabs, Chechens & then some Pashtuns, Punjabis & some people from across the country !

Dude, NO foreigner can EVER become top leadership. Even if Allah were to come down and say that I want to operate in Pashtun areas, our people would ask him "Are you a Pashtun? If yes, what's your fathers name" The god may say I am Pashtun, however, he will have a hard time on the father question. Now do you get me?

Be that as it may - Kabhiii koiii nazar tou anaa chahiyee naaa ? I think the Punjabi Taliban are the ones who were blowing themselves up across the Punjab & the adjoining areas - Not in the Tribal Areas otherwise we would have heard something about them by now ? Instead of the Mehsuds, the Uzbeks, the foreign fighters etc.....heck even the Xinjiang ones being mentioned.

And once again, "Mehsuds" are NOT Pashtuns, they are a worthless caste who always were our lapdogs for menial tasks. The only thing they ever knew how to do was "aghwa-barai-tawan". And then the ALMIGHT military comes in, opens up THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of camps to train LeT there to operate in India.

Yaaar aiseii tou na kahooo - Not all Mehsuds or even most of them are like that; I've met 2 that were pretty good people ! And didn't they along with other Tribals fought in the first Kashmir War way back in '48 ?

You seriously don't want to open this can of worms. Desist and sit. The facts are not for you to digest.

What the foOk ? You took the same condescending tone in the previous post as well !

I'm on your side....what gives ? Why are you talking like that ? Did I demonize the Pukhtoons in any way ? Have I not defended Pukhtoons in the past whenever I could ? Have I not said good things about the Pukhtoons & made my admiration known for them ? Have I not in the past talked about Punjabi Taliban in the Madrassas of Lower Punjab ?

Why the hell are you then talking to me like that ?

I had proposed that instead of blowing people up....why don't you take up a hobby instead ! :undecided:

Last time I heard, Fazlullah is seriously considering training to be a Ballerina ! :omghaha:

Do you mean this. :what:

images

@Armstrong have you not asserted that Pakistan had no hand in the insurgency in India. That militants were trained in Pakistan to operate in India?
@Hyperion why then if this is not so hidden info that many Pakistanis deny any wrong doing? Esp by the military?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion : Its okay; I'm sure it wasn't you, it was the performance anxiety speaking up ! :omghaha:

You could always take tips from I - the Don Juan of Pakistan ! :rofl:

Achaaa abbb jaldiii delete kar - Plausible Deniability viz a vie Kashmir kooo jeopardize kar rahaa haiii ! :undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom