What's new

TTP finalises 15 point draft for talks

do u even read wat u type...........u really think gurkas are capable of tat.........remember 70% afgan is still under the so called talban.......they are over hyped group

below is a dead gurkha in afganistan wrapped in a british flag

One thing is for sure they are very loyal to the british crown......

SNN0910GURK---620__1616959a.jpg

@qamar1990. My friend, keep it civil, will you? Certain people don't understand until their own house catches up the fire. It has never happened in history (and never going to happen in future) when a rebel group took up the power of the government. TTP (aliases JI/JUI) can give a list of 15000 points but they will never be able to cease the power as they are hoping for. These TTP (aliases JI/JUI) thugs are nothing in comparison to the Assassins of 11th and 12th century. The human civilization has not seen more cruel terrorists than the Assassins, but when the time came, they were smoked out of their mountainous hideouts and hunted like wild boars. You will find many things common between TTP (aliases JI/JUI) and the Assasins. Both were fighting to die, both were getting certificates of myrtyr and guarantee to go to jannah, both terrorized the world in the name of Islam, both had their hideouts up in the mountains, and both tried to gain power through sheer terrorism.
yara yeh sala @Zarvan makes me mad as hell.
he is fucking brainwashed. the idiot talks as if the taliban didn't thousands of pakistanis, he talks as if all the suicide bombings and attacks never happened!! he is crazy!!

Hesitant good joke whole world knows who became USA slave and attacked Tribal areas first and murdered Tribals
Taliban was dog of U.S.A, these jahadis provided their services for dollars but when U.S.A stopped their aid, then U.S.A is biggest enemy of them. Taliban is such shameless creature in the world.
On topic, we should not accept any demand of animals.

Last edited:
Hesitant good joke whole world knows who became USA slave and attacked Tribal areas first and murdered Tribals and after Lal Masjid Blunder they formed and organized party I mean tribals to hit back whole world knows who started and who took U turn and who sold Muslims including Dr Afia and also Taliban Ambassador To USA

Mullah around you are not whole world, get out of your well and look around whole world know that Talibans are terrorists (with famous saying that good taliban is dead taliban) and tribal areas have become heaven of barbaric piggy terrorist.

PESHAWAR: The Taliban Shura has finalised a fifteen point draft for negotiations with the Pakistan government and the draft proposal is likely to be handed over to the peace facilitators and their representatives who are in Waziristan, DawnNews reported.

The Taliban Shura had been meeting since Saturday under its deputy Ameer Sheikh Khalid Haqqani.

Professor Ibrahim Khan and Maulana Yousuf Shah who are in Waziristan for a meeting with the Taliban Shura are likely to convey these points to the committee formed by the government for mediation.

The points are as follows:

1) Stop drone attacks.

2) Introduce Sharia law in courts.

3) Introduce Islamic system of education in both public and private educational institutions.

4) Free Pakistani and foreign Taliban captured in jails.

5) Restoration and remuneration for damage to property during drone attacks.

6) Hand over control of tribal areas to local forces.

7) Withdrawal of army from tribal areas and close down check posts.

8) All criminal allegations held against the Taliban to be dropped.

9) Prisoners from both sides to be released.

10) Equal rights for all, poor and rich.

11) Families of drone attack victims to be offered jobs.

12) End interest based system.

13) Stop supporting the US on the war on terror.

14) Replace the democratic system of governance with the Islamic system.

15) Stop all relations with the US.

dawn.com

Well........So, the next caliph will be Nawaz Shareef.
Most of the points sounds good. Except few points, most of the points can be fulfilled by GOP.

"HAIDER, post: 5241944, member: 1037"]PESHAWAR: The Taliban Shura has finalised a fifteen point draft for negotiations with the Pakistan government and the draft proposal is likely to be handed over to the peace facilitators and their representatives who are in Waziristan, DawnNews reported.

The Taliban Shura had been meeting since Saturday under its deputy Ameer Sheikh Khalid Haqqani.

Professor Ibrahim Khan and Maulana Yousuf Shah who are in Waziristan for a meeting with the Taliban Shura are likely to convey these points to the committee formed by the government for mediation.

The points are as follows:

1) Stop drone attacks.
Stop Terrorist attacks.

2) Introduce Sharia law in courts.
Agreed first ones to be tries should be all Terrorist and their sympathizer.

3) Introduce Islamic system of education in both public and private educational institutions.

They are called Private for a reason retards.

4) Free Pakistani and foreign Taliban captured in jails.

After they are punished for their crimes

5) Restoration and remuneration for damage to property during drone attacks.

Restoration and remunerations for demages to property because of terrorist attacks.

6) Hand over control of tribal areas to local forces.

Come out of holes and talk like Man.

7) Withdrawal of army from tribal areas and close down check posts.

L O L

8) All criminal allegations held against the Taliban to be dropped.

After they are punished according to sharia law

9) Prisoners from both sides to be released.

No we do not Negotiate with Terrorist

10) Equal rights for all, poor and rich.

L O L pipe dream in pakistan

11) Families of drone attack victims to be offered jobs.

Families of terrorist attacks to be compensated by terrorist
12) End interest based system.

interest or munafa same thing.

13) Stop supporting the US on the war on terror.

stop supporting terror

14) Replace the democratic system of governance with the Islamic system.

Comming from the guys who get their money from kings and queens apparently thats Islamic.

15) Stop all relations with the US.

Kings and queens will be slaughtered in streets if Americans leave.
dawn.com

Well........So, the next caliph will be Nawaz Shareef.

Nawaz shreef and osama bin taken up the azz laden.

so you admit that you a fucking taliban?
before you were acting as a pakistani now your saying "you guys" ran away from kargil lmfao
zarvan i always knew you were a zalim kutey ka bacha" inshallah pakistan fauj teri taliban bhaiyon ki ma ki pudah marengey
Qamar dont use this language bro. remember i told you that ? Dont say that. Leave that mullah to me. I will take care of him.

Mr I realize pretty much what loss it but sorry I can't trust our government blindly when I know they became puppets of USA first they betrayed Afghans and Tribals first they attacked and killed them first so they started it first and now they have to stop first and also apologize for betrayal they did
Mullah. you sounds like a retard, do you know that ?

Qamar dont use this language bro. remember i told you that ? Dont say that. Leave that mullah to me. I will take care of him.

Mullah. you sounds like a retard, do you know that ?
ok I'm sorry biplap lol

Mullah around you are not whole world, get out of your well and look around whole world know that Talibans are terrorists (with famous saying that good taliban is dead taliban) and tribal areas have become heaven of barbaric piggy terrorist.
The least Person I meet in the world are Mullahs Mr it was our government and our forces who started state terrorism under USA orders whole world knows it so until they stop this war is never going to end those dumbos who think entering NW would end this I hope army listen to this idiots and make this mistake this war will never end like this

ok I'm sorry biplap lol
You surely are a kamzaat person, dont call names to zarvan, keep it civil if your parents have taught you some manners and etiquettes.

ok I'm sorry biplap lol
You surely are a kamzaat person, dont call names to zarvan, keep it civil if your parents have taught you some manners and etiquettes.

ok I'm sorry biplap lol

Let him talk shit I will tell what I said why I said on day of judgement in front of my master RASOOL SAW

I give a dam about USA puppets I only prepare and try to prepare to answer about myself in front of RASOOL SAW INSHALLAH

Let him talk shit I will tell what I said why I said on day of judgement in front of my master RASOOL SAW

I give a dam about USA puppets I only prepare and try to prepare to answer about myself in front of RASOOL SAW INSHALLAH
your master is not supposed rasool(saw) your master is supposed to be allah!!

The least Person I meet in the world are Mullahs Mr it was our government and our forces who started state terrorism under USA orders whole world knows it so until they stop this war is never going to end those dumbos who think entering NW would end this I hope army listen to this idiots and make this mistake this war will never end like this
selling out your nation noes just seem like your correct?

Back
Top Bottom