What's new

TTP Commander, Adnan Rasheed killed by Pakistani forces.

Same guy ... Taliban's broke a jail to free him

Well he was certainly right about one thing "being hit from you will never reckon" . The problem is that it was him who got hit lol!!!

Whatever happened to his elite death squad? Probably doing those leap frogs and leaps in pits of piss in hell. :partay:

rest in hell along with 24 other ttp terrorists...good job PAF ..keep it up

15097_801339583225885_533324989_n.jpg

What was his crime? Was he not declared innocent by American award winner judge?
I wonder, if ImRAWn Khan is again contemplating a long march for reinstatement of Iftikhar ch.
Due to these (a.m.) two scums, our soldiers are so scared of shooting at terrorists, that they have started chasing suicide bombers, instead of shooting them from distance.
In any case credit goes to ISI more than the pilot.

Of dead people?

Dead Taliban look so cute.. With all the mushhhhy squshy fucked up dead bodies... Too bad PA doesn't release the pics.. Nor is our media allowed to air graphic pictures.. Even blood is showed in black n white color..

Also confirmed tht madar...d bastard is fukin dead?

Oops.I should apologize to dogs.

Even pigs are better than talibastards..

Hope he got his 72 male African Virgin bombing his ***.. In hell..

Politicians like im da dim .. And bastardo khanzeer e jamat e harami n other closet Talibum lovers are fuckin saddened by this awesome news..

Last edited:
even if his kids and wife on brothers sister mother father anyone die i will be happy . they worth it

If he's dead it's fukin awesome.. If his family was evaporated still good.. The bastard should feel .. What dozens of thousands of Pakistanis felt and feel when these shit stains rob them of their loved ones..

Back
Top Bottom