What's new

TTP Commander, Adnan Rasheed killed by Pakistani forces.

Of dead people?

Of DEAD TERRORISTS.
Remember that a picture speaks better than a thousand words.
And can there be a better way to tell them that "Heaven/Hell" that they seek is just here, without the virgins even.
And the best way to send them on their way.....is a bullet between the "whites of their eyes".

Is red mosque aunty free? Or was he taunting from jail?
he was freed by Talibanized judiciary.. his nephew has opened a case against Mussharaf for killing his terrorist dad

Pakistan is funny.. here soldiers and policemen get arrested for fighting terrorists

he is not only free but has a great following in Red Mosque and he openly praises the taliban and taunts the army. (this is one of those cases where we cant blame RAW no matter how we want :))

Great Work PAF , Who's Next ?:butcher:
and for you terrorist , Rest in Hell .... till the day we all come up and piss on your face

Waisee iss sareiii mein & even in the Separatist Insurgency in Baluchistan I can't figure out what happened to the Tribes themselves ? Where did they go ? Why aren't they stopping these wayward members of their Tribes ?

@Irfan Baloch Bhai aap kii bhi input darkar haiii !

Many Tribals leaders a.k.a Maliks were killed by TTP initially from 2005-2007. Newly installed leaders of tribe were given two choices. Either you are with us or stay neutral. Many tribes give in to what they said. TTP became a cartel of different tribes.

Some who choose to resist was Salarzaai's of Bajaur. That's why there is a superficial peace over there. Rest of agency is still burning because tribes not standing up to TTP

Balochistan case is also similar.

he was freed by Talibanized judiciary.. his nephew has opened a case against Mussharaf for killing his terrorist dad

Pakistan is funny.. here soldiers and policemen get arrested for fighting terrorists

he is not only free but has a great following in Red Mosque and he openly praises the taliban and taunts the army. (this is one of those cases where we cant blame RAW no matter how we want :))

That is simply crazzy, that the fellow was caught red handed from the red mosque, and is now a free man. They should simply have put a bullet between his eyes as soon as they removed his burkha. On what grounds was he let free?

You now know what to do with him ;)

former pakistan air force mechanic i think.

really? any sources for your claim?

yeah he is former technician and master in making bombs and suicide jackets, he also trained many terrorist for commando actions like raids , i saw on news that he was training terrorists , good to know that now his fellow man will be collecting his body parts ,

Of DEAD TERRORISTS.
Remember that a picture speaks better than a thousand words.
And can there be a better way to tell them that "Heaven/Hell" that they seek is just here, without the virgins even.
And the best way to send them on their way.....is a bullet between the "whites of their eyes".

743pv7l.jpg

I'm just lovin' it....:-)

Lol, are these the same guys who hail from the proud Pashtun warrior culture?

A bunch of insecure men who can't take their women learning a few words, dance and sing and writes an apologetic letter to a 14 year old girl that is titled

'We are sorry we tried to shoot you in the face, Really! But why don't you come back and embrace Islam why don't you?

Pathetic.

Lol, are these the same guys who hail from the proud Pashtun warrior culture?

A bunch of insecure men who can't take their women learning a few words, dance and sing and writes an apologetic letter to a 14 year old girl that is titled

'We are sorry we tried to shoot you in the face, Really! But why don't you come back and embrace Islam why don't you?

Pathetic.

Imagine the mind set we are dealing with

According to a report by a foreign news agency, among the targets was the home of Adnan Rasheed, one of the most wanted militant commanders of the Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP).

Taliban and military sources told AFP that his house was hit but Rasheed himself was later seen alive in the marketplace of Miranshah, the main town of North Waziristan.

The army was not immediately available for a comment.

Jets pound suspected militant hideouts in North Waziristan - DAWN.COM

According to a report by a foreign news agency, among the targets was the home of Adnan Rasheed, one of the most wanted militant commanders of the Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP).

Taliban and military sources told AFP that his house was hit but Rasheed himself was later seen alive in the marketplace of Miranshah, the main town of North Waziristan.

The army was not immediately available for a comment.

Jets pound suspected militant hideouts in North Waziristan - DAWN.COM
even if his kids and wife on brothers sister mother father anyone die i will be happy . they worth it

Back
Top Bottom