What's new

TTP announced ceasefire..??

Meanwhile Army is busy in helping Foreigners to topple Govt and stay " neutral ", Taala laga do GHQ ko.

South Waziristan is heavily infiltrated by TTP. Army asked Mehaud tribe to leave area so they can start operation. Read the link to see sorry state of Intelligence apparatus in Tribal areaa

North Waziristan is already hotbed and back to pre 2010 era where Army used to suffer large casualties. Lot of local groups joining

Its a matter of time mangal bagh group re emerges in Tirah and Khyber agency under the patronage of TTP

The only way to success is for the state to completely disassociate itself from the extremist elements. They must then make alliance and give full support for a counter narrative force, then promote education and development to get rid of extremist ideology. For 20 years they have failed but still follow a similar policy. Disgusting and treacherous act.

Bajwa doctrine pushing us back to 2008. Discipline boys, discipline.

Just follow the pied piper without a question.
He tried to give flowers to those same People who General Raheel shareef gave a danda to. Now those same people are slowly becoming stronger again to challenge the state. Is it a possibility its done on purpose to give us a little war to keep us distracted.

Some old news on the tribal lashkars raised to fight militants. Why did the army stop the support for these people? Where has the development fund gone?

Last edited:
South Waziristan is heavily infiltrated by TTP. Army asked Mehaud tribe to leave area so they can start operation. Read the link to see sorry state of Intelligence apparatus in Tribal areaa

North Waziristan is already hotbed and back to pre 2010 era where Army used to suffer large casualties. Lot of local groups joining

Its a matter of time mangal bagh group re emerges in Tirah and Khyber agency under the patronage of TTP

We had a golden opportunity to destroy ttp forever yet we failed. Just before noor wali became chief, ttp was most divided with the lowest support ever. Had our agencies played it right we could have kept all those factions enemies of one another and fighting one another. We failed to exploit tribal enmities we could have destroyed ttp whole narrative when they were fighting one another and takfiring one another under fazlullah. Once noor wali came he started uniting the groups and our agencies sat around just watching it happening. Noor wali completely changed ttp and brought it as a completely new threat with a newer stronger narrative and our agencies are asleep.

Some old news on the tribal lashkars raised to fight militants. Why did the army stop the support for these people? Where has the development fund gone?

Stop support isn’t only what we did in fact we rewarded them by also making them our enemy, banning their groups, arresting and killing them. We did what we’re good at, make pro pak’s into anti pak’s.
Some of them turned into ptm now while others joined ttp.

Ttp sources online have been claiming they have around 35k fighters of which are 5k suicide bombers.
These numbers could very well be real since many afghan Taliban have now joined them and the number of Pakistani militants were always a lot in Afghanistan.
Tough days are ahead for Pakistan. Ttp is not the same Hakimullah’s ttp, Noor wali’s reforms and his new narrative have made ttp a far greater threat and harder to combat then before even though they are less destructive.

TTP munafiqeen need bullets in their bodies ASAP, hunt and eliminate 365 days a year.

Stop support isn’t only what we did in fact we rewarded them by also making them our enemy, banning their groups, arresting and killing them. We did what we’re good at, make pro pak’s into anti pak’s.
Some of them turned into ptm now while others joined ttp.
I've been following TTP, and other groups since 2001, i just cannot understand why the groups could not be defeated by the army. The anti TTP Lashkars and militias were a golden opportunity to defeat TTP and co but Pakistan failed to protect them when TTP were ruling up to Swat region. So many tribal chiefs were killed but army watched and did nothing, anti TTP militias were attacked and defeated in the Tirah Valley but army did nothing and these are the same people who fought with the army against the terrorists. Security forces who fought against TTP were not equipped properly, very less drone usage, lack of development, allowing Usa to drone attack and kill innocents.

This all was a clear failure from the Pakistani state. Like you said they are pro at making allies in to enemies and then call them terrorists, this then unites them all and they become stronger, then we're back to square one, 1000s of people must be ready for revenge attacks and no way they can be stopped unless you bring back those innocents who were killed or betrayed.

At this point i am no longer shocked by Khasi attitude of our generals. What kind of coward one has to be to make deals with child killers of TTP. If there are some generals with dignity left in army then they should get rid of bajwa and co asap before we implode.

lol & we were told that IK was the one behind the ceasefires & negotiations. What's the excuse now?

At this point i am no longer shocked by Khasi attitude of our generals. What kind of coward one has to be to make deals with child killers of TTP. If there are some generals with dignity left in army then they should get rid of bajwa and co asap before we implode.
Look at General Raheel Shareef, he took the war to their doorsteps, came to the UK and gave a statement "we will not allow the shadow of ISIS in Afghanistan". Today we are more stronger but cowards aswell.

Pakistan needs to make pro Pakistan policy, re-engage with the anti TTP people and take the war to Waziristan, surround them, use drones to keep an eye on them 24 7, any threat should be eliminated ASAP. Let them know we mean business, then instead of making plots, they need to take part in the development of tribal areas, give security, peace and then slowly Waziristan people will also want to join. Then finally eliminate TTP and its ideology once for all. Pakistan needs to understand you cannot keep playing politics over this, they must support an counter ideology, counter education to these people.

NRF is currently screwing AT and TTP, if lumber one agency have time to spare from harassing twitter kids - they should help NRF in exchange of eliminating TTP, BLA, BRA etc. from Afghanistan. We didn't achieve anything by supporting AT.

Perhaps Milstablishment wants TTP around as they serve as a boogeyman for domestic and international consumption to serve their interests.

They need to provide justification for their increasing role in the nation as they have all but given up trying to fight India. And internationally it provides a boy scout image, funds, and possibly some new goodies from time to time.

I’m not a conspiracy theorist, but I know for a fact that Pakistan Army is more than capable of eradicating this pest in 1 month tops, but they have been pussyfooting around the TTP issue for decades.

I will probably have angry army fan boys and ex servicemen from the forum go ballistic on me for my view, but I would like to remind them that I’m not the one cutting deals with massacrists who killed fauji children and cavemen ronaldos playing football with fauji heads.

The only person that seemed to sincerely deal with the TTP pests was General Raheel Sharif and it seems that all his hard work is being undone to maintain the status quo.

Last edited:
NRF is currently screwing AT and TTP, if lumber one agency have time to spare from harassing twitter kids - they should help NRF in exchange of eliminating TTP, BLA, BRA etc. from Afghanistan. We didn't achieve anything by supporting AT.
If NRF is not a threat to Pakistan then they should be supported or given autonomy within Afghanistan. It is alleged they are supported by Tajikistan and Pakistan needs to make close relationship with central Asian and Turk Nations.

They should be allowed to make their own political party and take part in elections and become civilians again. Military organizational structures should be encouraged to be converted into civilian political, dawah and social service structures. This will divide them into 4 parts.

Back
Top Bottom