What's new

TTP announced ceasefire..??

Ttp sources online have been claiming they have around 35k fighters of which are 5k suicide bombers.
These numbers could very well be real since many afghan Taliban have now joined them and the number of Pakistani militants were always a lot in Afghanistan.
Tough days are ahead for Pakistan. Ttp is not the same Hakimullah’s ttp, Noor wali’s reforms and his new narrative have made ttp a far greater threat and harder to combat then before even though they are less destructive.
TTP's true strength lies between 4000 and 6000 half of whom are in Afghanistan namely in Khost and Kunar. And as far as Noor Wali goes he has resurrected and changed TTP but they remain the same bloodthirsty child murderers like they were in Hakimullah's time.

TTP's true strength lies between 4000 and 6000 half of whom are in Afghanistan namely in Khost and Kunar. And as far as Noor Wali goes he has resurrected and changed TTP but they remain the same bloodthirsty child murderers like they were in Hakimullah's time.
4000 to 6000 was probably years ago before Afghan Taliban takeover. 4000 to 6000 is the size of waziristani fighters directly in IEA alone probably. Right now ttp numbers are around 35 000.

4000 to 6000 was probably years ago before Afghan Taliban takeover. 4000 to 6000 is the size of waziristani fighters directly in IEA alone probably. Right now ttp numbers are around 35 000.
I disagree brother 35,000 is too much even Taliban at it highest were at 70,000-80,000. If ttp's strength was 35,000 they would have taken over Fata by now.

I disagree brother 35,000 is too much even Taliban at it highest were at 70,000-80,000. If ttp's strength was 35,000 they would have taken over Fata by now.
Many fighters in afghan Taliban are from Pakistan. 35 000 is a lot but most of them are in Afghanistan or were in Afghanistan. So it’s not that easy to take over FATA. Many afghan Taliban joined ttp after their take over in Afghanistan. Hundreds or maybe thousands of ttp prisoners were released from afghan jails since Afghan Taliban takeover. Ttp numbers are definitely in the tens of thousands at least 20 000 +.
I don’t think Pakistan would go for peace with ttp if it was only 4000-6000.

Back
Top Bottom