What's new

TTP, Afghan Taliban and Al Qaeda: Three Heads of the Same Monster

Skywalker, it wont make a difference.These so called better muslims never cease to amuse us!.

America and NATO are trying rather dieing to make us believe that. If Afghan Taliban and TTP were one and the same, Pakistan must have lost a lot more territory to Taliban as it is happening in Afghanistan. Taliban of Afghanistan are not militant factor like TTP in Pakistan. Afghan Taliban are fighting against an invasition but our Taliban are trying their best to invade Pakistan. If one thinks they are one and the same, he just needs to born again.

Brother,

I am against both TTP and Hizbullah terrorism but we need to first eliminate the root cause of terrorism(Israel) US double standards.Terrorism breeds terrorism dont expect peace from terrorism.

Afghan talaban are fighting for liberaton of their country which is their right.

Please see Al Jazera news reports in which Bush is meeting with Iranian shia leader known as king maker died recently due to lung cancer.Iran and USA are very close to each other , they eliminated Saddam because he was againt Israel.Iran and Israel had very deep links ,one jews zoinist is member of iranian parliment.:woot:

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Shia leader's body flown to Iraq

Bush-Hakim Meeting: A Signal to Iran? | Newsweek.com
A report on the activities ofIranian Jewish member ofThe Parliament

Funny how most of u wahabies pretend to be against Jews yet follow the same agenda as them LJ is a terrorist organisation Hizbullah is not thats the biggest difference but conveniently you left them out.

http://img30.imageshack.us/i/20080115p011508cg060551.jpg/
http://img194.imageshack.us/i/bushsaudiking3.jpg/
http://img243.imageshack.us/i/bushsaudiking.jpg/
http://img243.imageshack.us/i/obamabow.jpg/

THis isnt a secret any more other then idiots living in caves every body else have access to this.

Condoleezza Rice really isn’t someone we envy. I mean, she has to work with one of the most annoying men in the country. But we’d be willing to put up with a lot if it meant receiving lavish gifts from foreign heads of state and government and their aides. The kings of Jordan and Saudi Arabia gave Rice gem-encrusted baubles totaling at least $316,000 in 2007. King Abdullah II of Jordan gave Rice an emerald and diamond necklace, ring, bracelet and earrings estimated to be worth $147,000, according to the State Department’s annual inventory of such items released on Monday. The king and his wife Queen Rania also gave Rice a necklace, earrings and jewelry box valued at $4,630. But King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia would not be outdone and presented Rice with an diamond and ruby necklace with matching earrings, ring and bracelet worth $165,000. Unfortunately, Rice and other officials won’t be able to keep the gifts, which have been turned over to the General Services Administration and government archives in accordance with federal law. Since Rice doesn’t dress too flashy (though she does love her pearls!), we think she really won’t miss the jewelry. After the jump find out what other gifts were presented to U.S. officials. [AP]

In 2005, the Saudi monarch gave Rice a $170,000 flower petal motif necklace, which was not previously disclosed to General Services Administration.
King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia gave first lady Laura Bush an $85,000 sapphire and diamond jewelry set and a $10,000 piece of artwork depicting a desert scene.
Laura Bush also received a $6 can of assorted nuts from the Dalai Lama.
The Swedish prime minister gave George Bush a $570 Brush Cutter with “comfort grip handles” for use at his ranch in Crawford, Texas.
Bush also got a $150 bronze platypus-shaped paper weight from an Australian official.
The prime minister of Singapore presented Bush with $450 worth of fitness equipment, including a “uSurf Wave Action Exerciser” and an “iGallop Core and Abs Exerciser.”
The wife of Japan’s former prime minister Shinzo Abe gave Laura Bush two red, white and blue hand-embroidered pillows with American flag designs and the names and images of the first dogs worth $100.
Shinzo Abe’s wife also gave the first lady a $700 porcelain Limoges box with the two pets painted on it and a stuffed black fleece Scotty toy valued at $100.
Former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Peter Pace received two machine guns worth $1,300 from his Russian and Colombian counterparts.
A Bahraini official gave Defense Secretary Robert Gates a $3,200 decorative Arab knife. And the Jordanian king gave Gates a steel dagger valued at $345.
CIA chief Michael Hayden took in $8,000 in gifts, including a sword, fountain pen and silk rug.

Funny how most of u wahabies pretend to be against Jews yet follow the same agenda as them LJ is a terrorist organisation Hizbullah is not thats the biggest difference but conveniently you left them out.

http://img30.imageshack.us/i/20080115p011508cg060551.jpg/
http://img194.imageshack.us/i/bushsaudiking3.jpg/
http://img243.imageshack.us/i/bushsaudiking.jpg/
http://img243.imageshack.us/i/obamabow.jpg/

THis isnt a secret any more other then idiots living in caves every body else have access to this.

Condoleezza Rice really isn’t someone we envy. I mean, she has to work with one of the most annoying men in the country. But we’d be willing to put up with a lot if it meant receiving lavish gifts from foreign heads of state and government and their aides. The kings of Jordan and Saudi Arabia gave Rice gem-encrusted baubles totaling at least $316,000 in 2007. King Abdullah II of Jordan gave Rice an emerald and diamond necklace, ring, bracelet and earrings estimated to be worth $147,000, according to the State Department’s annual inventory of such items released on Monday. The king and his wife Queen Rania also gave Rice a necklace, earrings and jewelry box valued at $4,630. But King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia would not be outdone and presented Rice with an diamond and ruby necklace with matching earrings, ring and bracelet worth $165,000. Unfortunately, Rice and other officials won’t be able to keep the gifts, which have been turned over to the General Services Administration and government archives in accordance with federal law. Since Rice doesn’t dress too flashy (though she does love her pearls!), we think she really won’t miss the jewelry. After the jump find out what other gifts were presented to U.S. officials. [AP]

In 2005, the Saudi monarch gave Rice a $170,000 flower petal motif necklace, which was not previously disclosed to General Services Administration.
King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia gave first lady Laura Bush an $85,000 sapphire and diamond jewelry set and a $10,000 piece of artwork depicting a desert scene.
Laura Bush also received a $6 can of assorted nuts from the Dalai Lama.
The Swedish prime minister gave George Bush a $570 Brush Cutter with “comfort grip handles” for use at his ranch in Crawford, Texas.
Bush also got a $150 bronze platypus-shaped paper weight from an Australian official.
The prime minister of Singapore presented Bush with $450 worth of fitness equipment, including a “uSurf Wave Action Exerciser” and an “iGallop Core and Abs Exerciser.”
The wife of Japan’s former prime minister Shinzo Abe gave Laura Bush two red, white and blue hand-embroidered pillows with American flag designs and the names and images of the first dogs worth $100.
Shinzo Abe’s wife also gave the first lady a $700 porcelain Limoges box with the two pets painted on it and a stuffed black fleece Scotty toy valued at $100.
Former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Peter Pace received two machine guns worth $1,300 from his Russian and Colombian counterparts.
A Bahraini official gave Defense Secretary Robert Gates a $3,200 decorative Arab knife. And the Jordanian king gave Gates a steel dagger valued at $345.
CIA chief Michael Hayden took in $8,000 in gifts, including a sword, fountain pen and silk rug.

Well Said Jalib,

Har shakh per aulo bheta hai injame gulistan kia hu ga.

I think extremisim is worst enemy of muslims , who ever is responsible for terrorism we should oppose and discourage AQ,TTP,HIZBULLAH,MEHDI BERGAD, TALABAN mentality and line of action, they are not doing any jehad but damage the spirit of Islam which is peace and love.

Their is no power weapon in the world more then brotherhood and love for humanity.

LJ cant be named as punjabi talaban , they are only against Khuminisim , in fact Khunimini had links with US and jews ,recently Aljazira had shown documentry of Bush and Iranian top spritual leader meeting died recently due to cancer.

Muslim ummah has higher internal threat then from exterenal enimies.

This cleric met Bush once what about the Arab Kings who are in bed with US permanatly.
Yes Ummah has a threat and that threat is hate salafi khawrij philosophy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom