What's new

TTP, Afghan Taliban and Al Qaeda: Three Heads of the Same Monster

So Ayman al-Zawahri, urges others to do “jihad” against the armed forces in Pakistan, whilst he sits in a cave, cowering in fear from US air force drones, remarkable…:woot:

I hope this piece of garbage is killed soon.

LJ cant be named as punjabi talaban , they are only against Khuminisim , in fact Khunimini had links with US and jews ,recently Aljazira had shown documentry of Bush and Iranian top spritual leader meeting died recently due to cancer.

Muslim ummah has higher internal threat then from exterenal enimies.

No LJ extermists are more dangerouse. And the current wave of suicide bombing across Pakistan is due to these souther Punjab extermists from LJ.

I feel they are going to be more harmful than the tribesmen in the northwest.

Most of the foder for suicide bombing is coming from LJ.

TTP-LJ and al-qaeda are partners. But Not Afghan Taliban.

So Ayman al-Zawahri, urges others to do “jihad” against the armed forces in Pakistan, whilst he sits in a cave, cowering in fear from US air force drones, remarkable…:woot:

I hope this piece of garbage is killed soon.

Ah come on whenever this war on terror needs some oxygen we suddenly sees and hear a tap either from Zawahri or OBL.

the Neocons and al-qaeda are natural allies.

No LJ extermists are more dangerouse. And the current wave of suicide bombing across Pakistan is due to these souther Punjab extermists from LJ.

LJ and LM are old rivals , Jew zionist and Khumini are partners, Khumini helped US against talaban in Afghanistan.

US and Khumini are also allied in Iraq.

I hope now you can understand actual facts behind war in Afghanistan and FATA.

sorry... to know that your concept is also not clear.

As of today, there is no al-qaeeda or (Afghan) Taliban existing as an organisation in the world or at least as a resisting force.
In case if they rose to power tomorrow it will be a brand new movement, with brand new generation.
All what is happening to foreign troops in Afghanistan is a self inflicted casualty and are neccessary for the justification to keep foreign troops in Afghanistan (vested interests) and keep the media and UN out.
One of the partners of game is Afghan govt. (bunch of corrupt animals) it self executing attacks on Afghan and foreign troops vicitims are poor US soldiers and biologicaly modified sucide bomber childs.

Newely founded TTP and their 16-17 year old biologicaly modified sucide bomber have no relation ship with Afghan Taliban from stone age civilization.
All the captured terrorists (accidently) paraded on media were of north afghan ethnicity and they had no families in Pakistan and this south Punjab concept is totally new concept and need to be ponder.

LJ and LM are old rivals , Jew zionist and Khumini are partners, Khumini helped US against talaban in Afghanistan.

US and Khumini are also allied in Iraq.

I hope now you can understand actual facts behind war in Afghanistan and FATA.

:) no i dont understand.

I dont care what Iran is doing because Iran has been throughout the history played double games so it wont be new if Iran playes some undertable game.
zionists are controling the world so you and me can not harm them so easily.

Now the option for us is to lookafter our own backyard and i feel Lashkar-e-Jhangvi is going to become more harmful for us not for Iran or US.

They are already sending suicide bombers to the TTP terrorists. Their nexus is indeed a dangerouse thing which should be taken care of as soon as possible.

On the other hand now its enough that we should just give a stick at the back of Saudia Arabia as well as Iran to stop this funding and arming of groups like LJ and TNSM.

@BATMAN : Indeed there are suicide bombers from Afghanistan too but the reality is that most are coming from Southern Punjab along with from Swat and FATA

i know .. in our case it was a minor headache and to an extent a case of viral .. but have you realised that you have just been bitten by a king cobra ,my friend

Last edited:
i know .. in our case it was a minor headache and to an extent a case of viral .. but have you realised that you have just been bitten by a king cobra ,my friend

In your case the cobra was fed by only You while in our case the Cobra is being fed by many outsiders too.

:) no i dont understand.

I dont care what Iran is doing because Iran has been throughout the history played double games so it wont be new if Iran playes some undertable game.
zionists are controling the world so you and me can not harm them so easily.

Now the option for us is to lookafter our own backyard and i feel Lashkar-e-Jhangvi is going to become more harmful for us not for Iran or US.

They are already sending suicide bombers to the TTP terrorists. Their nexus is indeed a dangerouse thing which should be taken care of as soon as possible.

On the other hand now its enough that we should just give a stick at the back of Saudia Arabia as well as Iran to stop this funding and arming of groups like LJ and TNSM.

@BATMAN : Indeed there are suicide bombers from Afghanistan too but the reality is that most are coming from Southern Punjab along with from Swat and FATA

Iran religious regime and Israel both have joint agenda enemy of enemy is my friend.

Both have one enemy which have control of world largest oil reserves and they also wanted to capture Afghanistan and Pakistan to get access of central asia oil resources.

India is their partner in terrorism inside Pakistan to weaken defence of Pakistan and then control its nukes.

Iran continously interfering our politics from last many decades , Musharaf was selected as COAS by Nawaz because of recomendation Mushahid Hussain which was worst mistake of Nawaz.

Very big and dangrous game is continued in our region , we have threat of attack from US and India so their is need to stregthen our defence by reorganising all the pushtoon tribes and punjabi jehadi organistations to get ready to face a greater war from both western and eastern boarders.

We need to adopt the strategy of Gen Zia to defeat US and Allies.

Iran religious regime and Israel both have joint agenda enemy of enemy is my friend.

Both have one enemy which have control of world largest oil reserves and they also wanted to capture Afghanistan and Pakistan to get access of central asia oil resources.

India is their partner in terrorism inside Pakistan to weaken defence of Pakistan and then control its nukes.

Iran continously interfering our politics from last many decades , Musharaf was selected as COAS by Nawaz because of recomendation Mushahid Hussain which was worst mistake of Nawaz.

Very big and dangrous game is continued in our region , we have threat of attack from US and India so their is need to stregthen our defence by reorganising all the pushtoon tribes and punjabi jehadi organistations to get ready to face a greater war from both western and eastern boarders.

We need to adopt the strategy of Gen Zia to defeat US and Allies.

all terrorist should be killed

Last edited:
Yes, they are all same.If anybody of you think Talibans are really islamic then god may fix your mind.Talibans executed and killed thousand of minorities in AFghanistan when they tried to take power and mind you this was all censored in Pakistan

Yes, they are all same.If anybody of you think Talibans are really islamic then god may fix your mind.Talibans executed and killed thousand of minorities in AFghanistan when they tried to take power and mind you this was all censored in Pakistan

self delete

Last edited:

Many facts about LJ & SSP. is hidden because nobody care their activities which were only against one Shia community before 911.

The leader of SSP. Riaz Basra was get asylum in Afghanistan after fled from Pakistan's Jail.he had murdered Iranian Consulate Saadiq Ganji and also involved in killing many Shia people.He had been awarded a death penalty from Supreme Court of Pakistan.
Retd. Gen. and interior Minister Moein ud Din Hayder had personaly visit to mullah omer and request of handover riaz basra but he had turned down the request from Pakistan Govt.
Finally Riaz basra fled again from Afghanistan after US attack on taliban after 911 attacks.Riaz basra was caught in Pakistan and killed in "police muqabla"

So their links with Afghan Talibans isn't new.All terrorists are getting moral and funding support from one Salfi source.
recent incident of Gojra shows that they are also active in Punjab.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom