What's new

Tsunami Strikes - on Indian occupiers of Kashmir.

I have yet to meet an indian Who is not a pussy. I do not discriminate but since i see these rats infecting everything on the internet with their usual hate and big talk ,i cant help it but think are they really Indians? o_O

Come to NY Indians go hard! Pakistan are pretty low key, quiet, nerdy types even the ones that seem ghetto stfu real quick unless the numbers are in the their favor. Real talk

Come to NY Indians go hard! Pakistan are pretty low key, quiet, nerdy types even the ones that seem ghetto stfu real quick unless the numbers are in the their favor. Real talk
Haha Why the **** would i Come to ny? I live in Holland , see enuff indians and know how chaaploos they are with their nerdy looks and large schoolbags ,going to work. Always very polite and wanting others to like them and when they see some1 brown then they start asking where are you from? And if you say pakistan . they will start conversation that pakistani and india are same bla bla and we would be so good bla bla(here i tell them to shut da **** up )and if you say Afghani then they say Afghanistan and India are natural allies, India has seconde biggest muslim population bla bla india and Afghanistan would have been so goodwill neigbor if not for illigal punjabis bla bla. There is alot of difference in Indians when they are infront of you and when they are online. Pakistani are hotheaded , we talk straight and dont take bs especially from Indians and bongalis Who most of think as low level ugly ppl

man too terrifying... feel a little sorry for poor guys (ain't no soldier so can feel that).. I will be more happy if the real facilitator of BLA, TTP are killed... plus are these men of IA or BSF? I think RR is the one who does 'operation' in valley!!?

a mortar attack?
Anti Tank Baktar Shikan wire guided missile.

i did not open it sir
Sorry this is for @Indus Pakistan

Ya ya ya .... you r
Haha Why the **** would i Come to ny? I live in Holland , see enuff indians and know how chaaploos they are with their nerdy looks and large schoolbags ,going to work. Always very polite and wanting others to like them and when they see some1 brown then they start asking where are you from? And if you say pakistan . they will start conversation that pakistani and india are same bla bla and we would be so good bla bla(here i tell them to shut da **** up )and if you say Afghani then they say Afghanistan and India are natural allies, India has seconde biggest muslim population bla bla india and Afghanistan would have been so goodwill neigbor if not for illigal punjabis bla bla. There is alot of difference in Indians when they are infront of you and when they are online. Pakistani are hotheaded , we talk straight and dont take bs especially from Indians and bongalis Who most of think as low level ugly ppl

Ya ya ya confusing those folks with your own brethren!

one shall learn from past mistakes , there is limit to talks also . bye for now
as usual you are day-dreaming.You are afraid of us and that's the reason your defence budget is 5x of ours and that's the reason you are purchasing s-400 and that's the reason you are going for rafale..did you get it now you indiot?

as usual you are day-dreaming.You are afraid of us and that's the reason your defence budget is 5x of ours and that's the reason you are purchasing s-400 and that's the reason you are going for rafale..did you get it now you indiot?
:cheesy::rofl: afraid , very afraid . now if i speak truth and reality , everyone will start jumping [up and down] , negative ratings bans will be activated which is the last resort to be an ostrich * as there are serious offenders who are ignored while breaking the forum rules . !! + and the moment some poster speaks the truth which is undesirable and hard to digest , they are targeted . fair play game @ lol . and then you say i am afraid and idiot .

*members from pakistan turkey bangladesh and china have impunity for such activities against members from Bharat .

:cheesy::rofl: afraid , very afraid . now if i speak truth and reality , everyone will start jumping [up and down] , negative ratings bans will be activated which is the last resort to be an ostrich * as there are serious offenders who are ignored while breaking the forum rules . !! + and the moment some poster speaks the truth which is undesirable and hard to digest , they are targeted . fair play game @ lol . and then you say i am afraid and idiot .

*members from pakistan turkey bangladesh and china have impunity for such activities against members from Bharat .
we know the kind of truth you are willing to speak:omghaha: .It's pretty clear that your primary/secondary all kind of enemy is #1 Pakistan and then China but all of these defence purchases are for Pakistan.I heard that you are also calling your eastern border soldiers because you know you can't handle our army.You are not satisfied with even 1.4 million of your troops compared to if most counted than 700k but according to decent sources our army is comprised of 620k total troops and then 5x defence budget that of ours,then this s-400 etc and let me tell you something that indeed s-400 is the most competitive system around but to intercept any ballastic missile above the speed of 18 mach is almost impossible and then we have MIRV too.
so day-dreaming is the best you can do,#faking is the best you can do like fake surgical strikes.You failed to give any sort of evidence of the so-called surgical strikes in your own parliment lol and then all regional and super powers i.e: China,Russia,USA made fun of you on your hilarious joke.

Back
Top Bottom