What's new

Truth of Pakistan China Relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhhhh I smell Yindian here. Yindian here thinking that posting the crap of Najam Pithi will sow the seed of disbelief between Pakistan and China.

Many people tried and all failed miserably.

Long Live this great Friendship

Well of course thr r no free lunch brother. Same logic goes with china too. In international geopolitics eveyone has agenda. But u guys always close ur eyes they give (like u did when American started to give, or in recent arabs gave 1.5 billion or like chinese are giving u, but u start to cry when they take it back like American did by making u jehadi terrorism factory, arabs enjoying hunting of protected animals in protected area,), so thr are chance when chinese will pull the plug and ask the price u guys will be crying same.

Yes there is no free lunch, But in case of China it's always win-win for China and people of Pakistan, As anything from China always translate into completed project - But in case of US+SA, the bribe (aka Aid) ends up in pockets of elite and common Pakistani have to pay the price. Stable Pakistan is China's interest, unlike US+SA who want it trapped in troubles and dependent so that they can influence by bribing,

China will gobble pakistan!:taz:

I have seen you in some threads and i must ask where you speak from? Is it your mouth or your Asss as it is becoming extremely hard to tell the difference.

image.jpg

Pakistan and china friend ship is stronger than iron. Deeper than pacific and bigger than k2. And I'm sure as time passes our relations will strengthen further more. And there is no power in world which can divide us. Insha Allah..

I have got infractions for posting this picture .... :D
:omghaha::kiss3: Lol sorry I should have written 18+ in it but just Ignore the pic !! .........And just feel the words which comes from bottom of our hearts. :pakistan::china::smitten:

Hi everyone,

I came across this interesting video, I just want to know what the intelligent people around think about this, and this is only to discuss about your views regarding this video.

Please post your views.
youtube banned, dailymotion links please

:china::pakistan:Ah najeem ceeti Aka chiri Sarkar. He is an extremist, could be liberal one but he is. Long live China Pakistan Friendship.

China has done more for Pakistan than all our other friends combined. Long live Sino-Pak friendship :pakistan::china:

It's called 'using'. They're not helping you, simply using you to their own means. This China licking needs to stop, seriously.

View attachment 25972

Pakistan and china friend ship is stronger than iron. Deeper than pacific and bigger than k2. And I'm sure as time passes our relations will strengthen further more. And there is no power in world which can divide us. Insha Allah..
Looks like the poster of brokeback mountain sequel. On topic, the frndshp is Deep as Pakistan gifted China what China seeks the most and that is territory.

A common chinese understands india more then they understand Pakistan. I hv thousands of chinese in my real life so this comments are based on my personal experience. A common chinese hrdly know anything about Pakistani culture(while most of them know curry and yoga and ganga river) . But political support by china and 50cent army is other universe all together.

Having to been to China several times and I can tell you that average Chinese has heard more about Pakistan than you can ever imagine. If you met thousands, I have met that figure multiplied by at least 5....In actual fact it was a high profile Chinese businessmen who had a brother, who worked in the diplomatic mission in the UK who told me about the special "friendship" that got me into Pakistan/Chinese affairs many years ago.

This relationship is now magnified many fold thanks in large part to the internet and China's colossal online population. So even for those who didn't know,now they know and pass on the message. Take a look at the ever increasing number of Chinese posters on here as a small example of what is going on, you know the ones you guys always argue with. 50 cent army indeed. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom