What's new

Trump’s Iran issue speech - discussion

The race towards nuclear weapons has started... Iran played well, buying time.. more hard time for its people but the way they played it, and only because they are buying time for nukes.. 2 years max before they will test it.

One of those men was the second most powerful person of Iran and their supreme leader was crying for him but now Iranians are happy with missile test or hawai firing.
A weak country like Iran cannot take revenge from America
in this speed what if USA killed more iranis high command ? if i was iranian i was not fall in this BS propegenda not even one US solder hurt in return of # guy if iran . and here we were thinking they will kill a general in return .they did not killed a private staff Sargent of USA

What we need to understand.
1.Iran was able to attack US Bases. it doesn't matter they kill or not they did it..from this evening USA is not a superpower (Message to Pakistan)
2. Iranian had bounty on the head of Trump as well did they retract it yet. is it 8million US$ or 80 Million US$. his life is over like salman rushdee
3.it takes Balls of steel what iran was able to do...USA will leave middle East!

People praise be to Allah! we Muslims are getting back on track! no more slavery!

Huge repercussion in future!

What's the point of escalation?
1- They killed Iranian general
2- They killed other key Iranians in the past couple of weeks who aren't highlighted because of the general
3- Iran didn't retaliate on US soil.
4- Iran's retaliation didn't kill a single American or NATO soldier.
5- They will get the money from Iraq for any damage to their equipment (which is also not confirmed)

Only a senseless man will retaliate and drag his country tens of thousands of kilometers away.
You are missing whol point.. no one ever challenged USA openly since ww2....this is frist time openly someone spank then in front of whol world.. it will give confidence to counties likes of pakistan turkey South Korea north korea jappen.. they found today they were bluffed n blackmailed by usa for so long....you may disagreee.. US personal were killed and they hidfing it....there are so many vides on facebook for bombs falling in airbase from inside...more videos will come soon they manage media well..even our defence.pk were closed whol day....

Iranian response has already proven it will hit it's target. Precious Israel is not safe
Secondary aspect is the American war ships may not be ideal positions

Plus Trump is already on verge of impeachment

The fact Putin Visited Syria must be also on the mind

For USA the game has always been deception and attack from behind . using UN , or other agencies to go in ensure they got no major weapons and then attack from air

The 7-8 years bought under Obama peace plan for Iran , were just there so USA can do the job in Syria while ensuring Iran has minimum involvement in Syria

Unfortunately, Russia's presence in Syria has meant USA is stuck between Syria/Iran with Russia providing new weapons to both it's ally

The problem is "complex"

The weapons Iran has can cause widespread damage to tiny place like Israel
Israel is a tiny 100km -300 km zone

600-700 missiles on this tiny area will pretty much flatten out the area

Last edited:
I wonder what Israel thinks of this speech ? I have said it doesn't matter how many Americans these Strikes killed, Iran can quote any number and later claim US hide the dead, it will be taken by their local population and for Americans its a relief that their country is not getting into another war .. But what it does that this invulnerability of USA is gone , Iran Launched Missiles on US bases meaning they directly challenge US interests in Middle east . Now Imagine if there is another conflict between USA and China/Russia ? both countries have at least 10X resources , better missiles and technology than Iran , and now China and Russia will feel encouraged to directly confront US in middle East, US for decades been sole Power in ME, I think Russia and China needs to act and spread their influence in the region , only than we can avoid reckless decisions by Strong Powers like USA or Iran .

It is not hanki panki it is reality and very wise words. Let me break it down for you.

Killing Solemani was a mistake Trump made he never knew who Solemani was. Have you ever seen such a big funeral in human history? I have not. Even if Iranian regime forced people to streets you cannot force so many people cause if they were forced then so many could take out Irani govt if they wanted.

This made Trump realized that he has made a mistake. Why cause Solemani save Iraq. I still remember those days when isis stormed Iraq and only Solemani was there to help them every one backed out even USA.

Iran was going to retaliate and USA was going to pull out cause of the fear. You cannot fight militias and people of Iraq now that is the ground reality. Everyone knows it. Iran was going to attack at some later date. But when the leaked letter of USA surfaced Iran came to realize USA was leaving from their clutches and Iran hastily launched the attack. USA know that if it wants to stay in middle east it has to work with Iran.

That is why Trump said he wants new deal. He never meant nuclear deal he meant deal to stay in Iraq and Syria and Afghanistan without any problems.

Are you joking, right? Iran just pounded their airbase that was an ACT OF WAR. The us backed down. This was the first attack on US assets in peacetime since WW2.

This was just the beginning. Americans will die, just wait. This was a overt atatck on US base to show the accuracy of Iranian missiles as a warning, Iran did not kill americans ON PURPOSE to avoid a war. But covertly, Americans will die. Iran said, their revenge was not this attack!
[emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1] . That's a very patriotic comment . Btw ، sure . We will see who does what

Iran attacked these bases with incredible accuracy!!! They deliberately avoided killing Americans. If you ask me, this is even more impressive. If they wanted dead americans, that would have been EASY. But that would have meant, today, there would have been war. This attack was Iran's first move in it's revenge, what this attack itself demonstrated to the US is the accuracy of Iranians missiles. Master move by Iran!

The assassination of Q. Suleimani was a NOT a 'game changer' as American officials (the Def. Secretary?) make it out to be: Suleimani had already established a lot of procedures and infrastructure for Iran's expansion into the regions all the way to Israel. Suleimani's successor is supposedly well groomed for the role he's going to play.

Also, there was a tacit Trump approval of Iran's role even today when he acknowledged Iran's role in targeting ISIS and other 'shared' goals. So Trump went out of his way to accept Iran's presence in regions outside of Iran!! He could have said that Irani militias need to leave but he didn't. That's definitely a major concession, although Trump has no choice: Even if Iran is bombed to the Stone Age, the entire Middle East, even Israel, will be gone to the Stone Age.

So Iran is posturing its own Samson Option!!

Let the Iranian leadership celebrate the killing of 'dozens of Americans' just like Indians celebrated killing of 300 inside Pakistan when they attacked Balakot in Feb. 2019. Everyone lies in a war. And not all lies are harmful!

You are missing whol point.. no one ever challenged USA openly since ww2....this is frist time openly someone spank then in front of whol world.. it will give confidence to counties likes of pakistan turkey South Korea north korea jappen.. they found today they were bluffed n blackmailed by usa for so long....you may disagreee.. US personal were killed and they hidfing it....there are so many vides on facebook for bombs falling in airbase from inside...more videos will come soon they manage media well..even our defence.pk were closed whol day....

Bhai, my point is that deescalation was done by Iran by not targeting the US forces. The way Iranian public demanded a retaliation, if IRGC didn't do what it did today early morning, their government would have been overthrown in no time.

I will wait for the videos to come to light.. because if what you are saying is true, Trump administration will have to do something for face saving too.

For now, Americans are happy... they killed the most important person after Khamenei, and get no casualties in return (officially).

You trolls must be having a brain malfunction.

1- Iran just attacked a US airbase directly. This was the first time since ww2 in peacetime anyone did such a thing. No Americans died because Iran did not want them to. The attack shows the accuracy of their missiles as a warning.
2- This was not the "severe revenge" you weak troll. Even Khamenis twitter page has stated this was just a "slap". Dead americans are coming.
3- your saudi masters must have been wetting their nappies last night.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom