What's new

Trump to Imran Khan: Afghanistan could be 'wiped off the face of the earth...literally in 10 days

PTM and bhartis will be in pain now.
Very very much.
tenor (4).gif

Hi,

Thank you for posting it for the Pakistanis---. I was about to---.

Actually both agreed that Afghanistan could be wiped out in 10 days but not without the loss of atleast 10 million lives and no body wants that. For 19 years US has been playing the policeman and Pakistani previous leadership went along. But both of them were looking after their own interests.
Things are different now because two powerful leaders are committed this time and US has finally realised that peace can be only brokered through peace talks involving the Taliban. That is something we have been saying from day one. Glad to be finally proven right. :pakistan::usflag:

Its been 18 years.

Peace dont come from talk of war and destruction.
More like 18 years of COIN in the region.

Afghans will learn about peace very fast if US come down on them with full might.

Donald Trump's intended message is not to test American resolve and patience in Afghanistan for indefinite period.

Nevertheless, US and Pakistan can collectively nudge Afghans in the direction of lasting peace. Hopefully.

this is like the only truth said
and its wht u always said
once again u proved spot on

Hi,

Thank you very much for acknowledging what I have been for over a decade---.

Do not challenge the might of the US---even though the might of Allah is the strongest no doubt about that---but down on the ground Allah has given it to the americans for now---.

I would like to hear from those who think the afghans won---.

I just want to tell them---don't spite the americans---don't pi-ss them off---they actually might do that just to show you what can be done---operation Line Backer 2---one more time---.

More like 18 years of COIN in the region.

Afghans will learn about peace very fast if US come down on them with full might.

Donald Trump's intended message is not to test American resolve and patience in Afghanistan for indefinite period.

Nevertheless, US and Pakistan can collectively nudge Afghans in the direction of lasting peace. Hopefully.

Thats some sending to stone age talk again.

Anyhow i shall give peace a chance again

Does anyone ever think, seriously, that Trump makes these bizarre statements, which simply serve to cause confusion and grab attention, as some kind of diversion or misdirection....while something else is actually going on on the sly somewhere else in the room? I think sometimes that he is just probably a very very good pickpocket.

There is no question we know the US can do it
But morally it will have no ground to stand on after the fact
Disproportionate force is a war crime..
I think it is good it was stated ..the parties on the ground are aware..and there should be no more of it..

I hope it doesn't come to that but if at all the conditions deteriorate and the talks fail then i hopee and pray it is after the end of 2020. We would have fenced most if not all of the afghan border by then.

We do not want any more namak harams and ehsan faramosh ppl. They are a parasite and can go to india, central asia or europe for all i care.... But no more afghans should be let into pakistan as refugee, as workers or even as asylum seekers.

Does anyone ever think, seriously, that Trump makes these bizarre statements, which simply serve to cause confusion and grab attention, as some kind of diversion or misdirection....while something else is actually going on on the sly somewhere else in the room? I think sometimes that he is just probably a very very good pickpocket.

It is quite a u-turn from Trump's new years tweets last year. But if you listen carefully, Trump blamed Pakistan's previous leaderships for the failures, not Imran Khan. He went to praise him openly and even confessed that freezing off $1.3 billion Usaid 18 months ago was actually a good thing and relations with Pakistan are good this way. It simply means that carrot nor stick worked on Pakistan and Trump finally realised that a new approach a new chapter is needed. I understand your scepticism, I too find it hard to believe a country that has a history of making false promises, deception and betrayal would act differently this time. But he is speaking Imran's language; he emphasised the trade before aid and the huge trade potential that could grow ten to twenty fold under this leadership. This is a definite win win for Imran and his successful foreign policy. :pakistan:

There will b grave consequences of this ..all over the world...usa is not only country with such powers and others will also use it and against US interests

Theoritically they can do what they did in Iraq and Syria were they wiped out whole cities and killed many thousands civilians. Of course on the long run, no matter how many crimes you do you will loose. You can kill all Afghans except of one and proclaim victory. This one will rebel the day you will withdraw your forces whether in one or one hundred years

Hi,

Thank you for posting it for the Pakistanis---. I was about to---.
Trump is a stupid old man who blurts things out without any logic whatsoever, something the both of u have in common i guess. No the US cannot wipe Afghanistan off the face of the earth, no they cannot kill 10 million people, they cannot because America likes to pretend as the good guy coming in to save the day, they invest trillions and extreme efforts into developing this narrative worldwide, they will do anythin not to fck up that image, anthing...... Razing an entire country to dust will incur a global and domestic backlash like the which they have never seen. Commiting such an act will diminish Americas sole super power status faster than the rise of China could ever do. The American deep state is smart, they do not think on the lines of the like of Trump or u for that matter, they did not become a superpower by being stupid.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom