What's new

Trump to Imran Khan: Afghanistan could be 'wiped off the face of the earth...literally in 10 days

Theoritically they can do what they did in Iraq and Syria were they wiped out whole cities and killed many thousands civilians. Of course on the long run, no matter how many crimes you do you will loose. You can kill all Afghans except of one and proclaim victory. This one will rebel the day you will withdraw your forces whether in one or one hundred years
Please listen to the speech and the context. No one is threatening to wipe out Afghanistan. Trump mentioned that Afghanistan is the only place a MOAB was dropped on and it left a crater that resembles the face of the moon. But he did not want to use more of these.
He didn't use them in Iraq or Syria either. :coffee:

کیا بھارت کی چیخیں نکالنا بھی تحریک انصاف کے منشور میں شامل تھا؟
EAGfywSXkAERFHJ.jpg

The timing for this meeting has nothing to do with Afghanistan. Nothing will come out of this meeting because Pakistan won't agree to help Trump in his war with Iran. If for some stupid reason Imran khan does agree to help Trump in Iran then I don't foresee a future for Pakistan because Iran, India, United States, and Europe will use the refugee crisis to create havoc inside Balochistan and KPK. Unfortunately, Pakistan might end up going down that route because of crippling economy and love for arabs.

Had US done that, the whole American and European population would have turned into a target for Muslims.. Their interest would have ended in Muslim countries in a few years (if not months)..

There is a reason, Mr. President, you haven't decided for that.. the next 100 years would have been extremely difficult for you guys.

Hi,

Thank you very much for acknowledging what I have been for over a decade---.

Do not challenge the might of the US---even though the might of Allah is the strongest no doubt about that---but down on the ground Allah has given it to the americans for now---.

I would like to hear from those who think the afghans won---.

I just want to tell them---don't spite the americans---don't pi-ss them off---they actually might do that just to show you what can be done---operation Line Backer 2---one more time---.
honestly u r speaking wht most people don’t understand
i guess erdogan will soon learn the hard way

Hi,

Thank you very much for acknowledging what I have been for over a decade---.

Do not challenge the might of the US---even though the might of Allah is the strongest no doubt about that---but down on the ground Allah has given it to the americans for now---.

I would like to hear from those who think the afghans won---.

I just want to tell them---don't spite the americans---don't pi-ss them off---they actually might do that just to show you what can be done---operation Line Backer 2---one more time---.
Allah-u Azimushshan doesn’t share HIS power with any one!!! Since this world is Alem-I Hikmet (realm of wisdom) and stuffs get done via the causes and effects as per the Divine Plan, it seems mortals have some power!!! However, it’s an illusion....

at
00:21:41 Imran did talk again about peaceful settlement of Afghan war

wrong comparison
such battles of the present day are not fought in isolation. that carrier group cant wipe out the PAF it will need help from rest of American forces.

If you watch at 12:05 Khan handles an Indian insect extremely well, going so far as to grab a question aimed at Trump and turning it into a positive remark about peace in Afghanistan. The best part is Trump doesn't even mention India in his part of the response.

after US killed thousand of thousand in afghanistan. this is their excuse for failing in afghanistan. we didn't kill enough!...

کیا بھارت کی چیخیں نکالنا بھی تحریک انصاف کے منشور میں شامل تھا؟
View attachment 570452

Hi,

Mark my words---. Pres Trump takes personal insults very seriously---. That makes him your enemy for life---. Talk to him nice polite & aggressive---and he does not have a problem with that---.

Always remember---he is a business owner---he is used to disagreements in meetings but personal slights---.

So i understand... choice for US is two extremes!
Either they will kill 10 million or they will handout 10 trillion$ in Afghanistan.
Why don't they simply leave?
As far wiping off is concerned, US can't do more than carpet bombing.... and that they have already done for weeks.
As far genocide is concerned, it's on going from past 15 years. Together US & Iran has changed the demography of Afghanistan.

So i understand... choice for US is two extremes!
Either they will kill 10 million or they will handout 10 trillion$ in Afghanistan.
Why don't they simply leave?
As far wiping off is concerned, US can't do more than carpet bombing.... and that they have already done for weeks.
As far genocide is concerned, it's on going from past 15 years. Together US & Iran has changed the demography of Afghanistan.
he was talking about thermonuclear

Back
Top Bottom