What's new

ALERT: TTP claims it captured Chitrali villages

Pakistan is an unfortunate country that simply never won't be able to grow and prosper. Too many external and internal enemies and challanges.

The worst part is not India, Afghanistan, Taliban or Modi. The worst part is that the generals are running the show. Inept and incapable of resolving any challange. Let alone tackling foes.

Do you know WHY the worst part happened??

Because the Left politics in Pakistan was suppressed heavily..

Thats why pak has Waderas ruling over feudal fiefdoms

Hopefully they will free us from corrupt people like you Clutchy.

I have proof the Pakistani military establishment is corrupt. Do you have any proof that I am? You do not even know my name or who I am.

I have proof the Pakistani military establishment is corrupt. Do you have any proof that I am? You do not even know my name or who I am.
I can tell from what you write, you have no sincerity b ut hatred.

@Clutch, @ziaulislam and other such members ka majra kya hai? Why are they posting so much anti-Pakistan stuff?

@El Sidd
زمانہ عجیب ہو گیا ہے

اب فاطمہ جناح غدّار اور آیین کی بات کرنے والے انٹی پاکستان ہو گے ہیں

Pakistanis should make up their mind
I mean either Muhammad Ali jinnah, sarwhadhy and Fatima Jinnah and their colleagues were traitors
Or
General Gracey, general ayub and their protege were traitors

You can't pick choose.

You can't say Fatima Jinnah wasn't a traitor but mujeeb ur rehman and bacha Khan whose symbol she used were

Make up your mind..but you can't call ayub Khan a hero and then also call Fatima jinnah a hero
You can't call general Gracey a hero and jinnah a hero

Also need to make up their mind whether they want a federation or not.

All I'm hearing is that people don't want a federation. The central punjab elite wants the nation based upon "trust us" rather then consitution or rule of law

Well do people even trusts their brothers? Or do south punjab even gets the same treatment with funding?

Last edited:
Both are also allies. Afghans and Indians have always befriended each other because they share the same hatred against Pakistan. There is a reason why the Taliban and BJP are willing to cooperate despite many differences. Pakistan is what has always united Afghanistan and India.

India and Afghanistan are two counties that hold extreme prejudice and hatred towards Pakistan. The good news for Afghans and Indians is that the Pakistani army is in charge. The Pakistani generals have the ability to fvck up things in the most unsual ways.
Well you gonna hate to hear the truth bro. The truth is indians allied with afghans because of our hostile policies towards India. The generals always started the war first. After the first Kashmir war with India every war after that wasn't necessary. Though those wars benefitted a typical class of people only who cashed in the name of Kashmir issue.

@Clutch, @ziaulislam and other such members ka majra kya hai? Why are they posting so much anti-Pakistan stuff?

@El Sidd

Nearly, every one is now hating Pakistan and also military.
It does not mean they love TTP, ISIS-K, India.

Real reason is PTI ruling days were 1000 times better than PDM days (last 16 months almost).

Now, care taker govt is same incometent.

Generals kicked PTI govt and supported PDM, Now backing to the care taker govt.
They claimed they are neutral and no one believe them.

High Inflation, Costly Electricity and Electricity Over Billings are other issues.

Suicide and Heart Attacks are increasing especially after watching electricity bills.

Now, TTP or ISIS-K kills Pakistani Soldiers, No One cares.
But only GHQ trolls start posting in different forums and twitters to support millitary.

I can tell from what you write, you have no sincerity b ut hatred.

Yes, I hate evil and corruption. I love honesty and justice. Like my religion teaches.

Why are they posting so much anti-Pakistan stuff?

Why are Pakistani Generals running an anti-Pakistan campaign?... I am defending Pakistan against them!

They're sheep without a herd.

There are more of us than the defenders of the corrupt Pakistani establishment. We are beyond a herd... We are a tsunami!

I have been a member of this forum for almost 15 years! Do you really think I'm anti-Pakistan? I am anti-corruption and want a free prosperous Pakistan for all Pakistani and not for the corrupt elites! Pakistan Army is the institution that has created this mess! That was my awakening.

Last edited:
If you ask the common Swati about this operation they LAUGH ABOUT IT AND SAY THERE WAS NO OPERATION - just a few check posts established by Army !! :lol:
Idk where you got this from but I am assuming you pulled it out your arsehole. There was definitely an operation which was devastating for all parties involved.
Source: I am a "commoner", from the area.

Pakistan is the most cucked nation on earth, sucking Afghan testes. I'm at a loss of words for our incompetent, brain-dead, mouth-breathing leadership, the lot of them. May they live to see the horror that the ordinary soldiers face daily.

Back
Top Bottom