What's new

Featured Trump supporters have breached the Capitol building, tearing down 4 layers of security fencing

Yes, and those are scenarios/circumstances that can easily snowball and get out of hand.

What if these folks are in military, FBI, CIA, NSA, DHS, ATF and other state and federal branches of government. Doesn't look good at all.
I guarantee you they form a sizable minority in all of these organs. If Trump continues to agitate against the legitimacy of the state, it will cause chaos for the American governing body.

That’s because most conservatives support the protesters. This is what happens when a system loses legitimacy. Even the ones tasked to defend the state refuse to do their jobs.
The problem is the media claims the mob "breached" the gate, so the MAGA supporters will believe this was a setup by the Democrats, like how Democrats stole the election. Not to mention, the unnecessary shooting that killed a woman. This only makes the situation worse. While I see some members claim nothing will change where IMO this is just wishful thinking.

I saw the video, its tragic. They could fire a warning shot.
In my eyes she was a true patriot who rightfully fought against a corrupt manipulative and lying regime, which is what most of Congress is.
The problem is the media claims the mob "breached" the gate, so the MAGA supporters will believe this was a setup by the Democrats, like how Democrats stole the election. Not to mention, the unnecessary shooting that killed a woman. This only makes situation worse, while I see some members claim nothing will change where IMO this is just wishful thinking.
That’s how it is nowadays. No one knows what the truth is anymore. The MSM has acted as the American Pravda for too long.

How can one man do so much damage to such a seemingly organised country

Covid infection rate probably broke record on this march to save America.

In my eyes she was a true patriot who rightfully fought against a corrupt manipulative and lying regime, which is what most of Congress is.

That’s how it is nowadays. No one knows what the truth is anymore. The MSM has acted as the American Pravda for too long.

I can't unsee the video. The woman ( Ashley Babbitt) wasn't a threat to anyone. There was no violence beyond storming the building.
They didn't set things on fire or attack anyone unlike Antifa folks. I know many Trump supporters myself, and they are all good people unlike Trump who has no principle at all. BTW Democratic party has changed color/principle so many times I am not sure what cause they will support 10 years from now.

I can't unsee the video. The woman ( Ashley Babbitt) wasn't a threat to anyone. There was no violence beyond storming the building.
They didn't set things on fire or attack anyone unlike Antifa folks. I know many Trump supporters myself, and they are all good people unlike Trump who has no principle at all. BTW Democratic party has changed color/principle so many times I am not sure what cause they will support 10 years from now.

this is all a result of a corrupt and manipulative government. Trump was just the one who lit the match.

American did learn so many from our indian friend
ErGe51SVQAEkZwi.jpeg
ErGe6-dVgAMI8xX.jpeg

lmao
the whole quad was heavily reliant on amrican military might but lets assume things go bad in america like civil war bad DooLunnnd wont come to Indias or japan or tiawans rescue then what will rss boys do! they will get spanked left right and center,to appease amrica they damaged their relationship with russia so russia wont be interested in helping yindoo boy!

Back
Top Bottom