What's new

Featured Trump supporters have breached the Capitol building, tearing down 4 layers of security fencing

红脖子们的五大诉求,缺一不可。光复美国,时代革命!
[允悲]
[允悲]
[允悲]
[允悲]
不信抬头看,苍天饶过谁

It doesn’t matter what Biden does. The events of the past four years have proven that China has reached escape velocity in its drive to power. At this point, the great delusion that many whites have is that they have control over the situation. They don’t. China will rise no matter what they do. However it doesn’t mean that China has to be an enemy, but it will be the worst one they’ve ever faced if it’s treated like one.
I've addressed these ideas in many previous threads.

It's notthe idea that the US is trying to stop China's rise, they're not, though it would be convenient for them if it did. They're trying to slow it down, so the US can make sure it co continues to dominate as the global leading power. The US wants to make sure that even once China has risen, it will play second fiddle to the US. That's the goal.

Biden, and subsequently US strategists aren't stupid, they know what they can and can't do, just like Chinese strategists. Trump may have been incompetent, but Biden is not.

In the end, it's a race between Vhina and the US to see who'll dominate the future, once China has risen to where it can fully compete with the US.
Mattis and Cotton turned. Trump may leave the White House on his own but it will be in ignominy. And that is how I want it...
Ignominy, what a wonderful word to use in that scenario.

On a side note, there's talk (with some circumstantial evidence) that Pence may have already ousted Trump via the 25th amendment, and that they'll likely announce it tomorrow.

Don't think it's true, but something to think about.

That is BIG DICK swinging, to you. And there is no damage.

I asked again -- show US a successful dictatorship. And do not bring in China as example. There are plenty of social and political fissures, plus China got to where she is by poaching US.
I don't get it. Why shouldn't China be in the equation? There is your archetypal example of a variant autocratic government form dominating over the morons of the world who jump around preaching that singing kumbaya, flowers, social media and lgbtq = human progress.

However, it is an incorrect paradigm to regard this as some war between democracy and dictatorship. It is simply a competition - a pure free market competition in fact - between two government forms.

The "free world" cannot compete any more with China, unless it resorts to some hypocritical methods, which will include trampling on free speech, trampling on right to protest, trampling on freedom of expression and media and monopolistic practices.

China poached from US? Are you sure? The methods employed by US to silence Trump and what looks to be around 40% of the voices in America are PRECISELY the methods you lot constantly bang on at China, Russia, Venezuela, Iran, Saudi about. Because it is now such a polarised nation, USA won't survive a day unless it copies the Putins and the Jinpings, and goes even further to be honest.

There never really was any of this free market democracy b.s. There are just varying degrees of control needed by the centre, depending on how disunited your people are.

The world simply laughs at freedom and democracy now. It's exposed now as a fraud - like a little shrivelled wiener behind a glitzy old codpiece.

i am worried about dehati supa powa their whole strongman posture their aggression was based on DooLuunnds support and americnq military support but if thing go bad in America yindooos will be left alone in asia no russia coming to rescue no quads! it will be fun!!

jai Modi g jai!
waah noobiji, waah !

With Biden, the Clintonian neocons and the bush'ite neocons are back in power in the US.

The "America first" doctrine is gone, and expect them to be way more hawkish, just minus the bluster and bombast of Trump

Trump was a man of peace and of strategic disengagement, troop withdrawals, not starting wars, peace with Russia etc... with Biden, we go back to the Bush/Obama foreign policy.

It was the Democrats who lowered the threshold for voting. It was the Republicans who insisted on remaining voting-in-person. Care to guess which have the highest odds for legal frauds?
Yet, due to stringent rules, with proper checks and balances, no cases of voter fraud were found, except 1, where the guy was quickly caught (trying to vote for Trump twice, using his dead mother's id).

I think the dems allowing mail in ballots only hurts democracy, if there are no checks and balances, which obviously there were.

waah noobiji, waah !

With Biden, the Clintonian neocons and the bush'ite neocons are back in power in the US.

The "America first" doctrine is gone, and expect them to be way more hawkish, just minus the bluster and bombast of Trump

Trump was a man of peace and of strategic disengagement, troop withdrawals, not starting wars, peace with Russia etc... with Biden, we go back to the Bush/Obama foreign policy.
we shall see how bad things get in your daddys land! and if they go bat shit crazy i see some dhootis getting wet and safronis getting spanked! i wonder who banya will beg for protection!

interesting times!

I don't get it. Why shouldn't China be in the equation? There is your archetypal example of a variant autocratic government form dominating over the morons of the world who jump around preaching that singing kumbaya, flowers, social media and lgbtq = human progress.

However, it is an incorrect paradigm to regard this as some war between democracy and dictatorship. It is simply a competition - a pure free market competition in fact - between two government forms.

The "free world" cannot compete any more with China, unless it resorts to some hypocritical methods, which will include trampling on free speech, trampling on right to protest, trampling on freedom of expression and media and monopolistic practices.

China poached from US? Are you sure? The methods employed by US to silence Trump and what looks to be around 40% of the voices in America are PRECISELY the methods you lot constantly bang on at China, Russia, Venezuela, Iran, Saudi about. Because it is now such a polarised nation, USA won't survive a day unless it copies the Putins and the Jinpings, and goes even further to be honest.

There never really was any of this free market democracy b.s. There are just varying degrees of control needed by the centre, depending on how disunited your people are.

The world simply laughs at freedom and democracy now. It's exposed now as a fraud - like a little shrivelled wiener behind a glitzy old codpiece.
A lot of words but ultimately said nothing.

This is just a one off incident and you no need to take pleasure ...I doubt pakistan will be anywherr near the US even after 200 years in upholding principles like freedom of speech,liberty ,individual freedom, religious freedom, scientific outlook, accountability of law makets and bureaucrats before justice system of the country etc.
Try to improve your country rather than taking pleasure in plight of developed nations.

You are right. We forgot that india is the most richest country on the planet and a far greater superpower than america............. :disagree:

Joe Biden has just passed the 270 electoral college votes threshold.

Back
Top Bottom