What's new

Featured Trump supporters have breached the Capitol building, tearing down 4 layers of security fencing

The US was supposed to 'collapse' back in '09 then in '12, according to people like you on this forum, from China dumping US bonds to Venezuela and Russia colluding to sell oil cheap and many other reasons too long to list. Might as conduct a seance, buddy.

You are young nation , you don't know how the world is going to work , no matter how strong you are , you can't resist the passage of time and passage of time will eventually ruin any empire ...
compare to USA , we are very old nation , as a nation we don't have same energy or liveness but we know what will await you ...
Media Republicans, meaning Fox News talking heads, started turning away from Trump.

There was no theft. But there were LEGAL frauds. See my post 122 page 9.

republicans are part of the system , their interest lies with the system , so maybe they compete for power but in the end they are behind the system ...

Last edited:

American Democrazy Virus already spreading all over country.

What happen in the Capitol only a beginning :(
lmao
the whole quad was heavily reliant on amrican military might but lets assume things go bad in america like civil war bad DooLunnnd wont come to Indias or japan or tiawans rescue then what will rss boys do! they will get spanked left right and center,to appease amrica they damaged their relationship with russia so russia wont be interested in helping yindoo boy!

LOL they even cannot protect their CAPITOL from those mobs, how can they protect their little quad against Gigantic China :coffee:

US double standard against HK S.A.R Government
ErHCu-2XcAAAQcv.jpeg

Karma?
ErHCsrFW4AE1rxG.jpeg

Last edited:
At this point I think Trump's political career is finished. Regardless of how unfair the election was he shouldn't have tried to stir up his fans and get them to riot in the Capitol. Even Mike Pence is distancing himself now. He better run as an Independent in 2024 if he is still interested in the presidency.

He is 70 years old guy and with his lifestyle , he don't have much live remained for him anyway ...

republicans are part of the system , their interest lies with the system , so maybe they compete for power but in the end they are behind the system ...
It was the Democrats who lowered the threshold for voting. It was the Republicans who insisted on remaining voting-in-person. Care to guess which have the highest odds for legal frauds?

Le Donald On His Last Day Trying To Save Presidency
Le Donald Driving Through Washington "Isn't It Beautiful"

i am worried about dehati supa powa their whole strongman posture their aggression was based on DooLuunnds support and americnq military support but if thing go bad in America yindooos will be left alone in asia no russia coming to rescue no quads! it will be fun!!

jai Modi g jai!

Mockery from weibo by imitating the five demands from last year HK protester,

红脖子们的五大诉求,缺一不可。光复美国,时代革命!
[允悲]
[允悲]
[允悲]
[允悲]
1.承认民主党在总统选举中作弊的事实,并否认拜登当选美国总统。​
2.撤回“暴动”定性。​
3.推翻现有选举人票体制,实现一人一票真普选。​
4.成立调查委员会,彻底追究警察暴力执法情況。​
5.立即实行第二次美国总统选举,并保证公平、民主。​

Liang Wujiu
25 minutes ago from Honor 20

Liberate America, revolution of our times!

Five demands, not one less.

1. Acknowledge the fact that the Democratic Party cheated in the presidential election and deny that Biden was elected president of the United States.
  2. Withdraw classification of the protester as rioter.
  3. Abolish the existing electoral vote system and realize true universal suffrage for one person, one vote.
  4. Establish an independent committee to thoroughly investigate the police's violent law enforcement action.
  5. Immediately carry out the second US presidential election and ensure fairness and democracy.

It was the Democrats who lowered the threshold for voting. It was the Republicans who insisted on remaining voting-in-person. Care to guess which have the highest odds for legal frauds?

Well , For me , Democrats are like Iranian reformers , "power hungry greedy liers , who will sell their country for power " , but , the republican won't tolerate the fall of the system , at least , not now .

Trump is permanently banned in USA social media , so end of " FREEDOM OF SPEECH " dream for most of Americans ; by banning Trump from social media , his hard core supporters will realize they have no say in running the country , first they show anger and protests but if they are ignored and suppressed , then they slowly become silent and DONT CARE ANYMORE ...

The Leftists are trying to shout Trump and his supporters , but by doing this , they simply shot USA in heart and make a wound that won't heal till the end of USA ...

I assume you are a Nationalist who is proud of his country , It is hard for you to see what is going to happen to your country , in silence you are already invaded by globalist who see you guys a subjects...

I could not even imagine that I would ever see a day like this yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom