What's new

Featured Trump supporters have breached the Capitol building, tearing down 4 layers of security fencing

The woman fatally shot inside the U.S. Capitol Wednesday has been identified as Ashli Babbitt, a friend confirms to Fox News. Babbitt was a 14-year veteran who served four tours with the Air Force and resided in San Diego, according to media reports.

She was a MAGA protestor and was trying to climb through a broken window to get inside a restricted area, and was fatally shot. I'd post the video (which is on YouTube) but I would not want to violate any forum rules.

Just stupid, stupid, stupid.

Being a hoodlum, for what??

Mattis and Cotton turned. Trump may leave the White House on his own but it will be in ignominy. And that is how I want it...

Mattis and Cotton turned. Trump may leave the White House on his own but it will be in ignominy. And that is how I want it...
I'm shocked. With this news it has become clear to me that America has once again embraced the better angels of its nature and can begin the important task of healing the nation, uniting the nation, and coming together...

Nah, I'm just kidding. Everything is still pure sh*t and getting worse. :omghaha:
She was a MAGA protestor and was trying to climb through a broken window to get inside a restricted area, and was fatally shot. I'd post the video (which is on YouTube) but I would not want to violate any forum rules.

She was just practicing her democratic rights!

China should deploy Joshua Wong to sing Star Spangled Banner.

Voting leads to nowhere. President Trump should now call all his supporters to go to Washington, with tents and sleeping bags, and start a true democratic showdown.

Only an American Spring latter turned into a full armed uprising, followed by several decades of civil war, could achieve a genuine regime change in Washington, hence finally making the world safer.

Like in Syria, Russia should spare no effort in sending shipments of AKs, Dragunovs and 9M133 Kornet in solidarity to the oppressed U.S. masses!
🇷🇺 :guns::mps::butcher::sniper::usflag:

ErEGtvJXEAIC-Db

6e323515d66ee30841cae4a9a7318d3b72b3e685.gif

ae4ffdaeb02c2ea160fb33e41686a846f36755ca.gif

022c2d783cdf337beef335add6afdbf99880963d.png
4b7f704c1b6a7a2291742bd3986353bc70cc2569.png

:cool:🚬

The woman fatally shot inside the U.S. Capitol Wednesday has been identified as Ashli Babbitt, a friend confirms to Fox News. Babbitt was a 14-year veteran who served four tours with the Air Force and resided in San Diego, according to media reports.
RIP. She seemed like a good person. There is no doubt that the election was stolen. It’s only natural that the people will lash out after being ruled by a deeply corrupt and manipulative ruling elite that mocks your intelligence by constantly lying blatantly to your face.

My country? I'm not american, you dumbass.

Next, it's called democracy and rule of law.

Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt.

He will, and considering Biden is actually competent, it won't actually be good for China.

Also, people tend to forget, but Biden is just as protectionist, and even more anti-China than Trump was/is. The only difference is, Biden actually knows how to employ diplomacy effectively.
It doesn’t matter what Biden does. The events of the past four years have proven that China has reached escape velocity in its drive to power. At this point, the great delusion that many whites have is that they have control over the situation. They don’t. China will rise no matter what they do. However it doesn’t mean that China has to be an enemy, but it will be the worst one they’ve ever faced if it’s treated like one.

That Baggio Leung is in the US seeking asylum.
Trump: now replicate what you did in HK and i will grant you the asylum
For more fabulous photos and videos

Trump has also set a dangerous precedent. He has let Neo-Nazism out of the jack in the box. US might start eeking towards some sort of internal conflict. That could ve a full blown war a la Syria. Or series of attacks of one faction against another. Already, there are radical white terrorists doing terror acts in form of mass shooting(brown terrorist is terrorist, white terrorist is sad lost little puppy). Or maybe long, drawn out, violent protest movements against one another.
There won’t be a civil war but there will be a rise in domestic terrorism and the decline of political legitimacy of the American government.

There won’t be a civil war but there will be a rise in domestic terrorism and the decline of political legitimacy of the American government.
Yes, and those are scenarios/circumstances that can easily snowball and get out of hand.
That’s because most conservatives support the protesters. This is what happens when a system loses legitimacy. Even the ones tasked to defend the state refuse to do their jobs.
What if these folks are in military, FBI, CIA, NSA, DHS, ATF and other state and federal branches of government. Doesn't look good at all.

I saw the video, its tragic. They could fire a warning shot.

Back
Top Bottom