What's new

Featured Trump supporters have breached the Capitol building, tearing down 4 layers of security fencing

Some one like the symbol of US democracy.
1609993493108.png

But he decides to share the democracy with more people.
1609993556659.png

Ops, the price of the US democracy is increasing very very fast, faster than Bitcoin at least.
1609993600574.png

One huge blistering question is.
How could US intelligence community let this happen?
İ may be wrong but it seem US establishment like the US population is divided now between neo Nazi Trumpists vs others.

Trump has also set a dangerous precedent. He has let Neo-Nazism out of the jack in the box. US might start eeking towards some sort of internal conflict. That could ve a full blown war a la Syria. Or series of attacks of one faction against another. Already, there are radical white terrorists doing terror acts in form of mass shooting(brown terrorist is terrorist, white terrorist is sad lost little puppy). Or maybe long, drawn out, violent protest movements against one another.

@KAL-EL You're putting 😍 on every copium post like it's going to stop your country from burning. Why don't you put some on my posts? Come here and give us a 😘, you'll feel better about America going into the trash can, I promise.

Its funny how some countries who only a decade ago called us failed state (and actively attempted in their efforts) are now failing one by one like a domino effect.

As HE said,

View attachment 704139
This is just a one off incident and you no need to take pleasure ...I doubt pakistan will be anywherr near the US even after 200 years in upholding principles like freedom of speech,liberty ,individual freedom, religious freedom, scientific outlook, accountability of law makets and bureaucrats before justice system of the country etc.
Try to improve your country rather than taking pleasure in plight of developed nations.

This is just a one off incident and you no need to take pleasure ...I doubt pakistan will be anywherr near the US even after 200 years in upholding principles like freedom of speech,liberty ,individual freedom, religious freedom, scientific outlook, accountability of law makets and bureaucrats before justice system of the country etc.
Try to improve your country rather than taking pleasure in plight of developed nations.
must suck to be sailing on a sinking ship!
to please western masters Genius Modi made russia angry now if this american ship sinks mitrrrun will get spanked from left right and center!

Indians are blowing US hard. We will see how US sell Indians for a good price and throw Indians under the bus.
Yankees is damn good at it. Keep sucking.

Back
Top Bottom