What's new

Featured Trump supporters have breached the Capitol building, tearing down 4 layers of security fencing

I hang my head in shame that my country of adoption has devolved into this state of affairs, the country that calls itself the 'beacon of Democracy to the world'.
Embarrassed? Yes. But shame? No. Americans will get over this. No country is ever perfect. Eventually, something bad will happen. I read plenty of Civil War documents and personal diaries and that is far worse emotionally and psychologically to the country and people.

I heard that Democrats support marijuana legalization, from your words I can definitely see the reason why you support Biden then.
Nah, this is way past the MJ, this is the hard stuff. We're talking heavy doses of crack, PCP, bath salts, and everything else under the sun. But our friend @F-22Raptor can rest assured that China will keep that fentanyl flowing - it's called "China White" for a reason.

But the real drug I fear he'll overdose on is copium. He's already showing delusional psychosis and hallucinations from long-term use.

Is this a joke Poobah? :lol:

This from the same country that has over a million Uighers locked up in concentration camps?:lol:

That treats the Chinese people like sheep? :lol:

That has the world’s largest internal surveillance network because it doesn’t trust its own people.

China’s destiny is to remain subservient to the United States. In other words, your a follower and second rate.

Enjoy:lol:
Ehhh, so US violence is justified and Trump is a hero if the Chinese are bad? Then you are no different from us eh...... Lolololol
Embarrassed? Yes. But shame? No. Americans will get over this. No country is ever perfect. Eventually, something bad will happen. I read plenty of Civil War documents and personal diaries and that is far worse emotionally and psychologically to the country and people.
I saw the confederate flag flying in the capitol.... Should China support these oppressed freedom fighters? Lololol
Is this a joke Poobah? :lol:

This from the same country that has over a million Uighers locked up in concentration camps?:lol:

That treats the Chinese people like sheep? :lol:

That has the world’s largest internal surveillance network because it doesn’t trust its own people.

China’s destiny is to remain subservient to the United States. In other words, your a follower and second rate.

Enjoy:lol:
Look at the number of smileys, these guy is in pain.. Lol

Americans have paid tax, so these freaking morons get paid $2000 to drive to DC hotels with the free money and act like a clown.

Actually, nowadays when I see any nation getting lectured by Westerners, I immediately suspect that country must have done something right!
I can say per my observation many of my acquaintances have come around to the same view.

Just take Libya as an example.

Before US Democrazy virus comes, their population got FREE EDUCATION, FREE ELECTRICITY, FREE HOUSING, FREE MEDICAL CARE, FREE GASOLINE, etc

And now after US Democrazy Virus attacked.
Half of their population become Poor Homeless refugee in Paris, Rome, Greece, Turkey. Got beaten in every border they visit, and their own homeland become a sh!thole that no one want to visit

WELCOME TO USA 2021
ErFjdR8VoAAXPfK.jpeg

Trump's erstwhile supporters like Graham and many others dumping him in the Senate's Certification vote. What comes to mind--- rats jumping off a sinking ship? Or how the mighties have fallen? Or pride before the fall?
But to humiliate Trump--who undoutedbly was the catalyst for the historic 75 MILLION votes for him and the force behind several Republican victories or close contests-- will be a grave mistake: It will cause the socio-political fissures in America to grow deeper, will be seen an insult to the injury by the millions of voters. A GRAVE MISTAKE!

Look at the last comment in this pic of a text message I received this afternoon--which I am sharing again--from a Trump supporter friend. This guy is no hick! He runs Christian missionaries and medical facilities in the deprived neighborhoods of a major American city. He is a college graduate white guy and a software engineer. In fact-- a former colleague of mine. And yet he is using 'Racist Minorities' in his message to me.

View attachment 704282

The vast majority of White American males are going to be against the Democrats simply because the left is threatening their stranglehold on power a d the increasingly violent and anti white tactics used by many in the BLM fringes will turn most whites away. It’s only natural. The US is balkanizing based on racial lines during a very sensitive and crucial period of demographic change when the country is transforming from a white Christian nation into a largely brown nation. If you think this period could pass without violence or strife, that is a delusion. We are in for one hell of a roller coaster ride.

Back
Top Bottom