What's new

Featured Trump supporters have breached the Capitol building, tearing down 4 layers of security fencing

I suspect some white supremacists will carry out some violent reprisal(eg Tim McVeigh) once Biden takes charge.
So much venom has been unleashed on both sides, something will give way.

Trump's erstwhile supporters like Graham and many others dumping him in the Senate's Certification vote. What comes to mind--- rats jumping off a sinking ship? Or how the mighties have fallen? Or pride before the fall?
But to humiliate Trump--who undoutedbly was the catalyst for the historic 75 MILLION votes for him and the force behind several Republican victories or close contests-- will be a grave mistake: It will cause the socio-political fissures in America to grow deeper, will be seen an insult to the injury by the millions of voters. A GRAVE MISTAKE!

Look at the last comment in this pic of a text message I received this afternoon--which I am sharing again--from a Trump supporter friend. This guy is no hick! He runs Christian missionaries and medical facilities in the deprived neighborhoods of a major American city. He is a college graduate white guy and a software engineer. In fact-- a former colleague of mine. And yet he is using 'Racist Minorities' in his message to me.

scr_dave.png

I suspect some white supremacists will carry out some violent reprisal(eg Tim McVeigh) once Biden takes charge.
So much venom has been unleashed on both sides, something will give way.

Bad time for internal chaos and anarchy in the midst of an uncontrolled pandemic.

The US is not a well-wisher of China. The regime gloated when China was going through challenges.

But, China still wishes well for them.

Bad time for internal chaos and anarchy in the midst of an uncontrolled pandemic.

The US is not a well-wisher of China. The regime gloated when China was going through challenges.

But, China still wishes well for them.
Heh heh...I see pro- China people have picked up on the propaganda-tricks of Westerners. Eg words like Regime , Human rights, democracy, freedom etc is being increasingly used against them LOL
Nice to see them getting a dose of their own medicine
But I meant I expect some sort of violent incident(s) within the US

Heh heh...I see pro- China people have picked up on the propaganda-tricks of Westerners. Eg words like Regime , Human rights, democracy, freedom etc is being increasingly used against them LOL

We always believed that US was honestly wishing well to us.

Now, it is our turn to wish well to them.

It's called a FAIR PLAY :enjoy:

A Black Man Police almost got lynched inside US CAPITOL by Demonstrators

This will fuel more Racial Segregation & Tension in US

Is this a joke Poobah? :lol:

This from the same country that has over a million Uighers locked up in concentration camps?:lol:

That treats the Chinese people like sheep? :lol:

That has the world’s largest internal surveillance network because it doesn’t trust its own people.

China’s destiny is to remain subservient to the United States. In other words, your a follower and second rate.

Enjoy:lol:

I heard that Democrats support marijuana legalization, from your words I can definitely see the reason why you support Biden then.

Is this a joke Poobah? :lol:

This from the same country that has over a million Uighers locked up in concentration camps?:lol:

That treats the Chinese people like sheep? :lol:

That has the world’s largest internal surveillance network because it doesn’t trust its own people.

China’s destiny is to remain subservient to the United States. In other words, your a follower and second rate.

Enjoy:lol:
Yep, that's definitely a copium overdose.

Back
Top Bottom