What's new

Featured Trump supporters have breached the Capitol building, tearing down 4 layers of security fencing

Sick USA double standard against China
ErGBlygVEAIvd-7.png
ErGCFu7U0AE6phy.png
ErGCGiQVoAE-Eh3.png
ErGBhaAUcAAVSug.png

:(

A Bloody DemoCRAZY

Screenshot_20210107-095910_Chrome.jpg

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13672634/shooting-capitol-woman-dies-shot-chaos-erupts/

Multiple networks reporting discussions of invoking the 25th amendment among Trump cabinet officials.

Our nukes are safe. The worst of US is still better than the best of everyone else. :enjoy:

I say call the 25th. With Trump, Pence's reputation would -- not could -- be enhanced in the long term as the first VP to put the country before the president. Pence already defied Trump when Pence said he would not overturn the election result. There is now unconfirmed reportage that the entire Cabinet is considering the 25th.
It seems Pence is also the one who gave authorization for the National Guard to be deployed, defying Trump's initial rejection.

There are now two clear paths to his forced removal from office: the renewed impeachment efforts, and Pence using the 25th. All that's left is to convince enough Republican senators to support it.

Yes.
And it is such a shame that Trump--who was written off by the MSM and pollsters for the 2020 polls-- did perhaps the most amazing job of running a defiant campaign, surviving Covid and went from cities to cities in rapid succession at his age. The guy had virtually no support other than the opportunistic Republicans and a few media outlets like the C-Grade NY Post and a has-been actress like Kirsty Alley. And yet he secured 75 million votes!!
He should have accepted the results in grace and lived to fight another day. His name would have been remembered in history as a very controversial but also a brilliant political campaigner. But, alas, some people's ego is just too huge for their own good!
Trump, as I often said in this forum, is an emotionally undisciplined man-child. And typical of any child, if slighted, the child will not forget and continues to point out the hurt whenever possible. Trump's speeches about anything in any event usually Trump will insert himself and how the media was unfair to him at one point or another.

Regarding his supporters. Is it uniquely Trump to 'Make America Great Again' or 'America First'? No. Previous presidents and assorted politicians said the same ideas in different ways. MAGA is just more catchy. Greeks want Greece first. Chinese want China first. Frenchmen want France first. So there is nothing wrong with America first. Trump was successful than the rest is exhorting what everyone want in the first place. But ultimately, Trump's personality, not his policies, that did him in.

At this point I think Trump's political career is finished. Regardless of how unfair the election was he shouldn't have tried to stir up his fans and get them to riot in the Capitol. Even Mike Pence is distancing himself now. He better run as an Independent in 2024 if he is still interested in the presidency.

If Pence wants to be president, now is his chance to invoke the 25th Amendment, and end this long national nightmare.
Yes.
And it is such a shame that Trump--who was written off by the MSM and pollsters for the 2020 polls-- did perhaps the most amazing job of running a defiant campaign, surviving Covid and went from cities to cities in rapid succession at his age. The guy had virtually no support other than the opportunistic Republicans and a few media outlets like the C-Grade NY Post and a has-been actress like Kirsty Alley. And yet he secured 75 million votes!!
He should have accepted the results in grace and lived to fight another day. His name would have been remembered in history as a very controversial but also a brilliant political campaigner. But, alas, some people's ego is just too huge for their own good!
He was an Icarus that flew to close to the sun. Today it finally melted his wings away.

And do not bring in China as example. There are plenty of social and political fissures, plus China got to where she is by poaching US.
There's not a single social or political fissure in China; China is as close as humanity has ever come to perfect unity.

America, on the other hand, is burning. The shining inferno on the hill. Half of it wants to kill the other half; and despite your best efforts - which don't amount to much - China rises from strength to strength while you lie flopping on the ground with your throat cut.

Deal with it.

Multiple networks reporting discussions of invoking the 25th amendment among Trump cabinet officials.

As much as I think it should happen, I realistically think it won’t.

On another note, good to see the Congress in action tonight, not stopped or intimidated by mob rule. Democracy in progress.

A year from now, some of the usual jokers on here will still say America has come to an end.

This is what I’ve been saying all along. These events will only get worse the more desperate things get. The end game scenario in all of this is a hot civil war. Every action will get a stronger reaction and it will all spiral out of control. It will be chaos, anarchy and total societal collapse. It started with the collapse of the housing bubble and 2008 financial crash which led to the rise of Tea Party and Occupy Wall Street. Then came the political rebellion with Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump. With Sanders and Trump both finished and with the pandemic, people have lost jobs and are frustrated and angry. They are now at breaking point and all these events are building up to the end game scenario. You are witnessing the end of the American empire.

All that's left is to convince enough Republican senators to support it.
:omghaha:
I love how you're talking about it like it's some budget proposal. Yeah, the sitting president tried to incite his rabble to storm the legislature and kill a few congresspeople, but whatever - we just have to "convince enough of them to support" removing him.

Let me demonstrate to you how f*cked your country is: your legislators have to debate whether they want to remove a lunatic who tried to murder them from power, and that debate could go either way.
As much as I think it should happen, I realistically think it won’t.

On another note, good to see the Congress in action tonight, not stopped or intimidated by mob rule. Democracy in progress.

A year from now, some of the usual jokers on here will still say America has come to an end.
Cope.
c4jt321.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom