What's new

Featured Trump supporters have breached the Capitol building, tearing down 4 layers of security fencing

As Pelosi said: This is the most beautiful scenery
1609976202688.png

What happened to the coup and American collapse PDF promised me earlier today? Congress is convening as we speak?
This is what I’ve been saying all along. These events will only get worse the more desperate things get. The end game in all of this is a hot civil war. Every action will get a stronger reaction and it will all spiral out of control. It will be chaos, anarchy and total societal collapse. It started with the collapse of the housing bubble and 2008 financial crash which led to the rise of Tea Party and Occupy Wall Street. Then came the political rebellion with Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump. With Sanders and Trump both finished and with the pandemic, people have lost jobs and are frustrated and angry. They are now at breaking point which will trigger the end game scenario. You are witnessing the end of the American empire.

What happened to the collapse? The mob attacked and completely failed. Congress is in session as I type. Your prediction fails again Beidou, just like they failed years ago when I joined this forum.

What happened to the coup and American collapse PDF promised me earlier today? Congress is convening as we speak?
Damage has been done to American dick swinging democracy exporters. Turns out American democracy is a damp squib. Convene and reconvene to reflect on this all you like. The charlatans and turncoats among you aren't about to vanish for the next 50 years. Trump will bugger off - his successor is probably already being groomed by Russia and China.

Salaam

Obviously, these people will not be able to 'stop the steal'. However, what will follow is going to be interesting.

Trump got a good few million votes. Those people and their grievances should be addressed by the incoming government lest things go south.
How much of their grievances are legitimate and how much as manufactured by a pompous fool, refusing to coincide his defeat.

Biden should propose legislation to give loans at low interests to all the companies that had to shut down during the lockdowns, so that the economy can come back and workers can get their jobs back. Vaccinations need to be done with the utmost of urgency to all those that want it. Passing an infrastructure bill will also put millions back to work, and funding the city and state governments will prevent the breakdown in law and order throughout the country.

Biden has a lot on his plate. He didn’t need this insurrection a fortnight before his inauguration.
This has already happened, although not officially stated. Approval for DOD to send in the national guard was given by (President) Pence....not Trump. Trumps twitter account has been suspended and he will no longer be giving any public statements. He is under house arrest until he gets his head straight. At least for tonight.... 25th amendment has already been used. Lets see what the official word is tomorrow. He may be impeached.

Damage has been done to American dick swinging democracy exporters. Turns out American democracy is a damp squib. Convene and reconvene to reflect on this all you like. The charlatans and turncoats among you aren't about to vanish for the next 50 years. Trump will bugger off - his successor is probably already being groomed by Russia and China.

American democracy shines bright. An angry mob hasn’t changed that.

At this point I think Trump's political career is finished. Regardless of how unfair the election was he shouldn't have tried to stir up his fans and get them to riot in the Capitol. Even Mike Pence is distancing himself now. He better run as an Independent in 2024 if he is still interested in the presidency.

That is BIG DICK swinging, to you. And there is no damage.

I asked again -- show US a successful dictatorship. And do not bring in China as example. There are plenty of social and political fissures, plus China got to where she is by poaching US.

At this point I think Trump's political career is finished. Regardless of how unfair the election was he shouldn't have tried to stir up his fans and get them to riot in the Capitol. Even Mike Pence is distancing himself now. He better run as an Independent in 2024 if he is still interested in the presidency.

Yes.
And it is such a shame that Trump--who was written off by the MSM and pollsters for the 2020 polls-- did perhaps the most amazing job of running a defiant campaign, surviving Covid and went from cities to cities in rapid succession at his age. The guy had virtually no support other than the opportunistic Republicans and a few media outlets like the C-Grade NY Post and a has-been actress like Kirsty Alley. And yet he secured 75 million votes!!
He should have accepted the results in grace and lived to fight another day. His name would have been remembered in history as a very controversial but also a brilliant political campaigner. But, alas, some people's ego is just too huge for their own good!

Now, I do not know how true this is...

WfBgYUZ.jpg
It's not true.

People are also pointing to that guy in the weirdo getup (with the horns) as being a part of BLM, because he showed to to some of their events. What they forget to mention is that he only showed up to troll them, and he's a HUGE Qanon and Donald trump supporter, he literally calls himself the Q-Shaman.

Back
Top Bottom