What's new

Featured Trump supporters have breached the Capitol building, tearing down 4 layers of security fencing

I don't like it, but even I admit that this is a fact of the current era. Once the cold war ended, American culture spread across the globe with little to no push back.

Twitter has already said that once Trump is out of office, they'll likely permaban him the first chance they get.
American culture is not worth spreading

American culture is not worth spreading
Personally speaking, I don't think any culture is worth spreading. Cultures should remain domestic, as they developed due to the needs of the people living in their area.

But hey, that's just me.

Yeah they too are sick and tired of moderating the world's most powerful trolls brainfarts 🤣
I wouldn't be surprised if they have a group specifically set up to deal with Trump tweets. I also wouldn't be surprised if at least half of them have gone bald from the stress.

Everyone be careful. The crazies still have two weeks left in power.

Last edited:

Maybe not. Ilhan Omar is reintroducing impeachment charges, and there is talk among moderate republicans to urge Mike Pence to enact the 25th amendment to remove Trump from office.

I doubt that'll happen, but the last few years have been full of surprises, so I won't rule it out completely.

There is a chance Trump will be impeached or removed from his position due to losing touch with reality prior to this.

Tell me how the CCP crushing democracy is comparable to anarchists disrupting the democratic process of the United States?
one man's anarchist is another man's freedom fighter! there's a HUGE gray area between the two. and if you, mister american, still haven't learned your lesson to NOT meddle in other country's affairs, then rest assured, it will ONLY get worse. time's up! the "universe" has had it with the american hypocrisy and I for one, am thanking God All Mighty that I'm a less than 2 hour drive away from the canadian border!!!

As Pelosi said: This is the most beautiful scenery :lol: :lol: :lol:
beautiful indeed :D

trump's supporter in her office lol
geWbFft.jpg

There is a chance Trump will be impeached or removed from his position due to losing touch with reality prior to this.
Hopefully, but I think it’s more likely they will just wait the two weeks. Although this should definitely constitute “High crimes and Misdemeanors”.

Back
Top Bottom