What's new

Trump reportedly tells Pompeo that he can do anything he wants in Iran bar ‘World War III’

Ironically, war is the only option to bring Iran under control. Regime change is necessary. Taking out the terrorist Solemani and the mad scientist Fakhrizadeh (what a stupid name) may have put badly needed water on the fire, but in the long run it isn't sufficient. Something drastic has to be done, and other than war I can't think of any other idea

Go ahead and volunteer key board warrior. US is going to need about 750K to reclaim Iranian territory on top of another 250K to hold back sabotage attacks in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I’m sure they would love to have an Arab living in Canada type key board warrior on the front lines as cannon fodder.

Go ahead and volunteer key board warrior. US is going to need about 750K to reclaim Iranian territory on top of another 250K to hold back sabotage attacks in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I’m sure they would love to have an Arab living in Canada type key board warrior on the front lines as cannon fodder.

US can decimate Iran without a single boot on the ground. An aerial bombardment campaign can eradicate their defenses quite easily, and paralyze them within a matter of hours. Just look how quickly Azerbaijan attained victory over Armenia through advanced drones supplied to them from Turkey and Israel.
Then the Iranian people themselves will rise up and overthrow the corrupt Mullas. A new liberal, democratic regime will be established that is strongly pro-US and pro-West.

BTW I'm not an Arab, not that I'm offended by that assumption of yours

Trump is hell bent on to throw as many monkey wrench as he possibly can before he leaves.

US can decimate Iran without a single boot on the ground. An aerial bombardment campaign can eradicate their defenses quite easily, and paralyze them within a matter of hours. Just look how quickly Azerbaijan attained victory over Armenia through advanced drones supplied to them from Turkey and Israel.
Then the Iranian people themselves will rise up and overthrow the corrupt Mullas. A new liberal, democratic regime will be established that is strongly pro-US and pro-West.

BTW I'm not an Arab, not that I'm offended by that assumption of yours
Arab or not, you are for sure a brown man licking White man's a.ss. They are so proud of you there.

Quickly? It took a whole month in a tiny zone of Nagorno Karabakh.

Against a breakaway zone that had no modern air defenses. Certainty not ones developed for small drones. Many of their air systems were developed before drones even were on the battlefield. There S-300’s were also never deployed and from the 1970’s

Back
Top Bottom