What's new

Trump Plans India Visit Now That China Trade Deal Is Inked

Okay, fine, France has $200b reserves.
Australia has less reserves than Libya, so do many NATO countries.

I guess India is stronger than France, Israel, UK. Lmao.
You cant beat the supa powa... Never even try...

So by your definition you dumb, Trump visited North Korea made him ignore many others that he didnt visit, right?
Well trumo did visit japan
Okay, fine, France has $200b reserves.
Australia has less reserves than Libya, so do many NATO countries.

I guess India is stronger than France, Israel, UK. Lmao.
I mean well yes we are you guys have doubt ?
We have larger economy , more growth rate, larger defence budget , more billionares , larger army, larger navy, more R&D spending

You cant beat the supa powa... Never even try...
The meme died in 2019 invent something new

Please, you were scared. You wanted to reduce hostilities at the earliest. Modi wasn't kidding. He gave the same reasoning to US (mediating at the time) that he wants our pilot released in 2 days. US left the choice at Imrans door step. Imran covered his fright with peace overtone. And our pilot was home. Lol.

Pakistan was the very first to talk of his release as a peace overture, and the threat of missiles with the counter threat of 3 missiles for each, was also first called by us.

Suck on it.

Please, you were scared. You wanted to reduce hostilities at the earliest. Modi wasn't kidding. He gave the same reasoning to US (mediating at the time) that he wants our pilot released in 2 days. US left the choice at Imrans door step. Imran covered his fright with peace overtone. And our pilot was home. Lol.
So if we are so scared, why are we not releasing Kulbhushan? He got a higher rank than Abhi-none-done! Veer Jawan served for Bharat Mata for years and you let him rot here! Again a Gangu Logic!

We have larger economy , more growth rate, larger defence budget , more billionares , larger army, larger navy, more R&D spending
Thanks to the west, they ARE arming you to contain China

Well trumo did visit japan

The meme died in 2019 invent something new

Larger economy, yet can't provide a better capita per GDP.

More growth rate, yet cannot produce jobs.

Larger defence budget, yet shittier weapons than France, UK and Israel.

More billionaires... I don't even know what to say to this one, lol. How irrelevant, but keep up the circle jerk.

Larger army, yet in a hypothetical scenario, everyone would say French and Israeli army would come out on top.

Larger navy, this is ok.

more R&D spending, but not exactly the hub of innovation, are u lot.

So if we are so scared, why are we not releasing Kulbhushan? He got a higher rank than Abhi-none-done! Veer Jawan served for Bharat Mata for years and you let him rot here! Again a Gangu Logic!
Because, Modi didn't threaten war for Kulbhushan. Duh. We are not deranged to go on war for willy nilly. Kulbhushan will get his day some day.

Also, better question is, he was sentenced three years ago, why wasn't he hanged if you know he killed Pakistanis?

Release talk came after Modi's statement. Go back and check the news. And Talk is cheap.

Inofficial threads were already up, you can go back and check.

Because, Modi didn't threaten war for Kulbhushan. Duh. We are not deranged to go on war for willy nilly. Kulbhushan will get his day some day.

Also, better question is, he was sentenced three years ago, why wasn't he hanged if you know he killed Pakistanis?

Torturing is more fun :)

Back
Top Bottom