What's new

Trump admin weighing retaliatory action against Iran after Saudi oil attack

That is all they do these in the white house when it comes to Iran. Keep weighing, placing weights here and there on physical balance. Doing nothing. Just keep weighing.

giphy.gif

1. no proof
2. no proof
3. don't fly drones in other peoples airspace
4. don't illegally seize tankers under the pretext that they're violating sanctions that don't apply to them
5. again, no proof. the hypocrisy in this claim is nauseating and very clearly projection. Israel is ethnically cleansing hundreds of thousands from occupied territories with the ultimate goal of having them all either 1 - leave, or 2- accept permanent Israeli overlordship and live as reverse-dhimmis in ghettos segregated from the rest of the population. so basically a long term process of achieving the 1st goal.
You are a funny Khamenaist propagandist. Every Khamenaistic claim is 100% truth for u while obvious Khamenaistic actions have" no proof" for u.

Alas u are very unintelligent propagandists, since u exposed urself in #3. You admitted that Khamenaistic regime LIED and captured tanker in INTERNATIONAL WATERS with false accusations.

And there was zero action. Similarly now. Khamenaists and their apologists together with payed Russian trolls will cry "there is no proof". Coward and greedy Europeans will repeat "there is no proof". And there will be zero action again.

Last edited:
You are a funny Khamenaist propagandist. Every Khamenaistic claim is 100% truth for u while obvious Khamenaistic actions have no proof for u.

Alas u are very unintelligent propagandists, since u exposed urself in #3. You admitted that Khamenaistic regime LIED and captured tanker in INTERNATIONAL WATERS with false accusations.

And there was zero action. Similarly now. Khamenaists and their apologists can cry "no proof". And there will be no action again.

Of course there will be no action, my Zionist friend.

Iran simply is too competent for the US. And I'm guessing after the latest attack, both the White House and Pentagon are in complete awe of its capabilities. Now imagine a fully unleashed Iran.

Of course there will be no action, my Zionist friend.

Iran simply is too competent for the US. And I'm guessing after the latest attack, both the White House and Pentagon are in complete awe of its capabilities. Now imagine a fully unleashed Iran.
Khamenaistic regime is totally incompetent in all fields. But they have hundreds billions of petrodollars and exploiting greediness and cowardice of the West.

But what Khamenaists achieve in the end? Their economy is falling. They built proxy empire, but beside huge spends they get absolutely nothing from it.

Khamenaistic regime is totally incompetent in all fields. But they have hundreds billions of petrodollars and exploiting greediness and cowardice of the West.

But what Khamenaists achieve in the end? Their economy is falling. They built proxy empire, but beside huge spends they get absolutely nothing from it.

Economic-centric thinking is typically a Western trait. We don't see our place in the region through a prism of money.

The fact that you go around forums to spill your Iran-focused propaganda underscores the fear in your heart of an unleashed Iran.

Strategic patience is intrinsic to Persian culture. Iran will prevail in the end, also with its economy.

If iri was so incompetent then clowns like you wouldn’t run around obsessing about Iran 24/7.

Nobody is buying your garbage propaganda here zionist.
Your murdering of armless children is soon over and that is the real reason for your propaganda activities here.

If iri was so incompetent then clowns like you wouldn’t run around obsessing about Iran 24/7.
* You are lying. I don't post in Iranian thread. I dont give a damn what Khamenaistic regime is doing with Iran.
* I post about it's international terrorism 99% aimed against poor helpless people in Syria. You think it is something that makes u proud and requires huge competence?
* Your pathetic and coward personal attacks make a clown of you and those who grown you not me.

* You are lying. I don't post in Iranian thread. I dont give a damn what Khamenaistic regime is doing with Iran.
* I post about it's international terrorism 99% aimed against poor helpless people in Syria. You think it is something that makes u proud and requires huge competence?
* Your pathetic and coward personal attacks make a clown of you and those who grown you not me.

It is quite laughable to think that anyone on this forum buys your cynical use of Syrians victims for your anti-Iranian propaganda.

Economic-centric thinking is typically a Western trait. We don't see our place in the region through a prism of money.

The fact that you go around forums to spill your Iran-focused propaganda underscores the fear in your heart of an unleashed Iran.

Strategic patience is intrinsic to Persian culture. Iran will prevail in the end, also with its economy.
You proved my point. While Western countries are forces on economy aka development Iranian regime is focused on fear aka terror.

Captu32434324re.JPG

So far u slaughter only helpless people of Syria. For West you are no more than little nuisance. Once u will became a real problem for the West you will be smashed like a bug. Check what happened to Nazi Germany and Japan which was 1000 times more powerful and developed than you.

You proved my point. While Western countries are forces on economy aka development Iranian regime is focused on fear aka terror.

You mean the same Western countries that invaded and occupied several states in the past few decades, leading to instability, ascent of terrorist groups and millions of victims? How civilized of these states, who by the way largely managed to develop their societies with money they earned from their colonialist projects, propagation of slavery and the systematic exploitation of the third-world.

There is a reason why Iran eventually stood up to Western arrogance.

So far u slaughter only helpless people of Syria. For West you are no more than little nuisance. Once u will became a real problem for the West you will be smashed like a bug. Check what happened to Nazi Germany and Japan which was 1000 times more powerful and developed than you.

Keep dreaming. Iran has been a thorn in the eye of the West for decades, simply because they aren't able to control it.

You don't need to give me lessons of Nazi Germany. These lessons should be of concern to your people, as you guys beared the brunt of it.

You mean the same Western countries that invaded and occupied several states in the past few decades, leading to instability, ascent of terrorist groups and millions of victims? How civilized of these states, who by the way largely managed to develop their societies with money they earned from their colonialist projects, propagation of slavery and the systematic exploitation of the third-world.

There is a reason why Iran eventually stood up to Western arrogance.
Today its u who create colonies. But while West brought lots of development to colonies u bring nothing but terror and suffer. And the biggest irony that Iran also does not get anything except huge spends.

Keep dreaming. Iran has been a thorn in the eye of the West for decades, simply because they aren't able to control it.
Really? What did Iran to the West?

You don't need to give me lessons of Nazi Germany.
That what happens when someone becomes a REAL threat to the west.

The question I am minded to ask is "are Iranians so dumb to have done this"? It's like giving Isral, Saudia and US a sword to chop their own heads with.

@Bahram Esfandiari allegedly your a smart guy so your insight by us lesser mortals appreciated.

Very valid point. The thing is sanctions are hurting iran and they want something to happen. They are also aware that arabs are scared of war because of their luxury lofe, hence the provocation.

It is quite laughable to think that anyone on this forum buys your cynical use of Syrians victims for your anti-Iranian propaganda.
Whether someonr likes it or not
The situation in yemen and syria is simply a proxy war between iran and sunnis...
To keep facts as facts in syria 8% sect tribe is ruling with help of foreign fighters even some went from pakistan

While in yemen northern yazidis over ran a corrupt govt never the less its same thing a minority ruling a mjority...yes saudi actions caused more suffering as air bombardment or seige isnt going to effect the yazidis who will snatch food from local populace

To keep it honest same is happening in bharian though population is 40-60% with much more tribal complication

This whole issue highlights the importance of a strong military and strong response. Saudi barely responds with force to iran and with its wealth and luxury, iran knows they are scared of war. Take example of Pakistan, we have an enemy many times stronger but every now and then we respond with force and make them realise we are ready to fight. This keeps the hindus at bay and they know we will retaliate. This was once more made clear when we raided their installations and shot down the jets that came in. They tried to subdue us by missile strikes, we made it clear our response will always be 3 times harder.

Saudi never took such steps to ascertain its position, which made iran realize that saudi with all its wealth is actually scared of war.

Back
Top Bottom