What's new

Trouble Trouble Trouble

did u chose the hindu bcoz of its name ,then i amsorry mate,its not in the league of the [Mod Edit: Control your language please] TOI,the hinud is a paper which is lead by a team of ethicall people.Pls dont count it among others.If u need one, i will send it out to you/courier it to you.The only issue is that its slightly leftist,but thats ok.

And regarding they creeping back,what where your soldiers doing then?This is a genuine question i amnt trying to taunt,does the federal tribal law make somelimitations on the PA to be present there.

Originally posted by Prashant@Mar 7 2006, 01:54 PM
And regarding they creeping back,what where your soldiers doing then?This is a genuine question i amnt trying to taunt,does the federal tribal law make somelimitations on the PA to be present there.
[post=6754]Quoted post[/post]​

well its a long porouse border so its realy not possible to plug each and every point its nothign that there was any slackness on the part of our soldiers.

What u mean by presenc of PA can u please elaborate so that i can answer ur querry.

Originally posted by Srirangan@Mar 6 2006, 09:50 AM
See its simple. The Afghan accuse Pakistan of hoarding Anti Afghan elements like Taliban. WHich is true.  And the Pak accuse Afghanistan of not being capable in their territory. Which is also true.

[post=6687]Quoted post[/post]​

are YOU at the forum just to taunt or have any solid arguments??? by the way can u prove what u said, with some arguments.

Originally posted by Prashant+Mar 7 2006, 10:52 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Prashant &#064; Mar 7 2006, 10:52 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>pakistan is blaming afghanistan for allowing miscreants/terrorists/freedom fighters to enter western pakistani areas,they complain that afghans are not manning their borders properly.
[post=6736]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

we have about 8,000 troops on our side of Afghan border while on their side we could not see that much activity regardin manning the border. i personaly know some peopel who had to go to Afghanistan for business and they had to went through a massive legal checking of all sorts and after follwoing the procedure once they were in Afghanistan what had happned to them if i tell u. U will come to know that how some elemnts working there against Pakistan torture them and imprison them and tried to force them to accept that they were working for Taliban.

<!--QuoteBegin-Prashant
@Mar 7 2006, 10:52 AM

Does the afghan soldiers give covering fire while the these people corssover....does it ring a bell&#33;&#33;&#33;
[post=6736]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

yes thats was the case in most of the cases as at my newspaper we had edditted several news stories of happenings at the border where the Afghan soldiers resorted to firing to enter into our territory.Most of the time under the cover of US gunship helies.

Originally posted by Prashant@Mar 7 2006, 03:54 AM
did u chose the hindu bcoz of its name ,then i amsorry mate,its not in the league of the [Mod Edit: Control your language please] TOI,the hinud is a paper which is lead by a team of ethicall people.Pls dont count it among others.If u need one, i will send it out to you/courier it to you.The only issue is that its slightly leftist,but thats ok.

[post=6754]Quoted post[/post]​

There was no &#39;name&#39; reason for picking The Hindu. Its because most of the time its stories are just spiced up to make it sell with anti-Pakistan propaganda taking the lead.

As far as some miscreants creeping back in to Pakistani territory, well it takes two hands to clap. If just one-side has extensive border patrolling and other measures in place while the other side sits on its laurels, of course there will be lapses because only one side cannot guarantee complete security on such a highly porous border with one of the most difficult terrains on this planet.

The other thing to keep in mind is, out of the 80,000 troops (yes Janaa, its not 8,000) deployed along the Afghan border by Pakistan, most of them are relatively lightly armoured FC personnel. The &#39;regular&#39; Pakistan army only backs them up and mainly comes in to act when major operations are launched against the miscreants like the one two days ago.

With new border security equipment coming in from the US, the infiltrations have dropped significantly but once again, it takes two hands to clap.

well my comment about giving cover fire was having a hidden meaning too&#33;&#33;&#33;

I would suggest you keep such comments to your self.

Back
Top Bottom