What's new

Trolling and hate?

the point is most indian members undeniably are primarily a embarrassment to india and generally spoil the atmosphere with their right-wing anti-human views... this is also true about members from certain other nationalities - all the saudis and jordanians, most of the turks.

As Vsdoc once said somewhere in the forum "Bad by mouth is better than bad by heart" (or maybe he used a different word other than bad)

as joe shearer observed once, such indian members have the same manner of writing posts and i will add that their posts are very superficial, with no attempt made to concern themselves about the injustices and wrongs that happen in india, whether the death of farmer gajendra singh or some other issue.

this is a international forum and would you really like these members to represent india?? we should learn from many of the pakistani members, see how they criticize the wrongs in their society.

also, this platform has so much potential to be a solutions platform, but will be so if the wrong posts and members are prevented from turning discussions into pointless circular argument.

It is a Pakistani platform no amount of unbiased mods will change that , Pakistani members will discuss their social issues curse govt etc etc but Indians here automatically goes into defensive mode when they see any discussion about any social problem in India (because of our special relation with Pakistanis our hosts here) as they think its being raised for bashing us (which is sadly true most of the times) and not for a constructive argument . U can see similar behavior by Pakistanis when Indian members open such a thread .

But yeah I do agree we don't wanna see any thing bad about our country blind nationalism/faith in the current govt is the reason here. But things were different during Congress era.(look at me going all defensive here also) :D

P.S I too don't wanna see u becoming a mod its not about your views . If u became a mod u gonna get busy and won't find time to post :( and I like to see your posts (they add masala to so many threads) Gaddafi!!! :P

This is so patently a bad selection that it has never seen any serious examination. @Joe Shearer is too angry, and too resolute in his determination to confront the political philosophy of right-wing elements, including quasi-fascists in Pakistan as well as in India, and to confront the religious beliefs of fanatics in Pakistan as well as in India, and cannot be counted on to remain calm in the presence of an advocate of either set of values, or of both. He is not a neutral player.

I couldn't agree more. :P (stop harassing Saffron chaddy buddies) :D

Last edited:
If the likes of Jamahir ever became a mod here, the already poor quality of this forum is only going to get worse. His kind is looked down upon in the real world, and I think the same courtesy must be extended to him in the online world as well.

If the likes of Jamahir ever became a mod here, the already poor quality of this forum is only going to get worse. His kind is looked down upon in the real world, and I think the same courtesy must be extended to him in the online world as well.
islamist beggar ideology has no place in the world

Apki promotion ki baat chalaye hay :enjoy:

Okay I thought mayray sath koi bair hay janab ka, koi purana qarz utar rahy thay. Nahi bahi its a tough job, requires a lot of consideration, fairness, honesty, judgement and being unbiased. And I am not a fair person not suitable to judge and decide. Aur apka package bhi koi khas nahi hay sorry. :D

Okay I thought mayray sath koi bair hay janab ka, koi purana qarz utar rahy thay. Nahi bahi its a tough job, requires a lot of consideration, fairness, honesty, judgement and being unbiased. And I am not a fair person not suitable to judge and decide. Aur apka package bhi koi khas nahi hay sorry. :D
I have above mentioned qualities but koi muje promote hi nahien kerta.

I have above mentioned qualities but koi muje promote hi nahien kerta.

Abra cadabra............................. I will give my wand a nod, let this jinn be a mod.

wizard-holding-magic-wand-book-illustration-white-background-32710088.jpg

@Ifrit are you a mod?

Now don't force me to keep trolling.............. at least not on this thread please..............................:angel:

Abra cadabra............................. I will give my wand a nod, let this jinn be a mod.

wizard-holding-magic-wand-book-illustration-white-background-32710088.jpg

@Ifrit are you a mod?

Now don't force me to keep trolling.............. at least not on this thread please..............................:angel:
Yeh achi baat nahien hey apni science suna ker dosray ki band ker deyna. anyways topic closed.

Back
Top Bottom