What's new

Troll Fest:Bharatis are Sad that Netanyahu Didn't Include Indian Flag in his Tweet

from indian memes to indian movies dialogue, people wanting to be like bollywood stars and even prime minister of pakistan imran khan is seen quoting from indian movies in front of army, air and naval chief lol.

1621128964614.png

What is wrong with Israel? During their most holy week of Ramadan. Why would they chase out the muslim worshipper from their Mosque? Give them abit of space, its muslim festive season. Why they enforce clearing them out of the mosque?

I think Israel soldiers are not different from US police who react to abit of provocation. They shall learn from HongKong police in dealing with mass protest.

aaina dikahia to bura maan gai

:bunny:

Look I have seen this slavish mentality of some Indians all my life. More than a few are mentally weak, backbone-less opportunists, the proportion is indeed higher than any other populace.

But enough of that - my word against yours.

Indians please don't embarrass yourselves wanting to be slaves of Israel - they are a population of 9 million.

Take a look at what Israelis think of Indians. 70-80% of them think of Indians as dhokeybaaj cheaters and India is a trash dump - and especially those that HAVE BEEN to INDIA !

The irony is that Israelis care so little but Indians are clutching Israeli legs so hard.

Hell - there are Israeli clubs in Indian hill stations (Indian Soil) where Indians are not even allowed !! Don't Indians have NO SHAME ?? I guess too many Indian guys tried to pick up or harass Israeli girls....

In the video, it is clear that some folks are educated and/or are being polite/diplomatic (women)

Last edited:
This is hilarious. But seriously why has Israel given India a slap? Is Indian support that insignificant/worthless that even Uruguay gets a mention ahead of them.

Israelis (especially their leaders) are certain that - What Israel can offer to India (primarily high tech and clandestine tech), no one else can. Indians have nowhere else to go now, especially under Modi. Their entire arsenal is dependent on Israeli tech, Whether Israeli leader shows Indian flag or not - does not matter.

Israelis have no need to pander to bhakts in India.

Israelis are smart for a reason.

Back
Top Bottom