What's new

Travel alerts against India from Canada and the USA

Why don't you ask them? In November alone, India registered almost as many foreign tourist arrivals as Pakistan did in the entire year. In 2018, the state of Tamil Nadu received about 6 times more foreign tourists than the entirety of Pakistan.

Also, India has two cities in the list of cities with the most international arrivals for both 2018 and 2019.
https://www.ceicdata.com/en/india/foreign-tourist-arrivals-by-countries
https://www.newindianexpress.com/st...l-for-the-fifth-consecutive-year-2079746.html
https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/most-visited-cities-euromonitor-2019/index.html

let me rephrase then.::. I never understood why so many millions visit India to smell and see people living in slums and shitting in open

But nothing is weirder than an Indian trying hard to pretend to be aChinese .....
Take shower and you may hide your body stench and blend in better
For the last time my birdbrain friend, I am not Chinese/Hongkonger/Indian/Pakistan/Taiwanese. So thanks and no thanks.

Now off you go to drop some Poon-Jaa-Bee acid.

Don't worry, the Taj Mahal isn't going anywhere. But you didn't answer my question. According to you, the Mughals civilized India and gave it all of its achitectural and cultural heritage. If that is true, why does a state like Tamil Nadu, which has very few Mughal monuments but plenty of ancient Indian monuments that predated the Mughals by many centuries get so many foreign tourists?

Personally, I think ALL aspects of Indian history should be preserved, and the ASI does a good job at that, regardless of what the Gov. may think.
For the last time my birdbrain friend, I am not Chinese/Hongkonger/Indian/Pakistan/Taiwanese. So thanks and no thanks.

it depends on which filter you have on your phone.... I bet you are one of those ugly smelly Indians with a fetish for Chinese girls but are too ugly to get lucky even if you paid one......

I asked you to get your DNA check done . Find out what part was damaged by your cow urine drinking ancestors ....

As for the Pun Ji Bi part I suggest as an Indian you just dance and drink with Sardars and don’t provoke them..... last time your witch Indra messed with them she ended up loosing her head and India almost made Khalistan.
So before you make fun of pun ja bi ..... bend down and kiss their feet because they are the one keeping your artificial India together ..... otherwise cow drinkers can’t do shit except rape and kill Mulsims .

it depends on which filter you have on your phone.... I bet you are one of those ugly smelly Indians with a fetish for Chinese girls but are too ugly to get lucky even if you paid one......

I asked you to get your DNA check done . Find out what part was damaged by your cow urine drinking ancestors ....

As for the Pun Ji Bi part I suggest as an Indian you just dance and drink with Sardars and don’t provoke them..... last time your witch Indra messed with them she ended up loosing her head and India almost made Khalistan.
So before you make fun of pun ja bi ..... bend down and kiss their feet because they are the one keeping your artificial India together ..... otherwise cow drinkers can’t do shit except rape and kill Mulsims .
I bet you are a poon-ja-bee who is like a ticking time-bomb. Don't make me report you to CIC or you will be thrown out.

I bet you are a poon-ja-bee who is like a ticking time-bomb. Don't make me report you to CIC or you will be thrown out.

It’s obvious when you were born your mom dropped you on your head and your dad threw you out of the window for being too ugly when you were born and as a result of brain trauma you developed this personality disorder where you think you are Chinese....

I am not Pun ja bee but I would be proud if I was one. Punjabis are the hardest working , brave and honourable people. The only race in India worthy of respect and challenge.

By the way the way you hate pun ja bee is it because your last partner who used you was a pUn ja bee guy?

India's tourism Ministry has done a good job of promoting all areas of the country equally in the past few years.

You do know that most cities in North India have existed for thousands of years, long before the Mughals came? Allahbad is one of them. I am not saying I agree with name changing(personally I think it is unnecessary) but there is a historical basis.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allahabad

And as I have shown, Mughal architecture clearly isn't the only thing attracting tourists. People want to see ALL aspects of Indian history and culture.

Dishonest video without warning. The only truthful advertisement is to warn foreign women to stay away because of Indian sexual assault epidemic.

Right ok. Inferiority complex it is then.

How many Buddhist stupas existed before Hindus came along?

Man just get on with whatever wet dreams you seem to be suppressing.

You claim to wish to protect Mughal heritage yet instead of flat out condemnation of its censure and erasure, you deem such persecution of history as merely "unnecessary". What kind of b.s. apologism is this? There is historical basis blah blah.

No there is no "historical basis" to erase part of one's history in favour of another, unless you subjectively regard one part as inferior to another due to some perverted sense of righteousness and moral absolutism.

Imagine all the Viking and Roman heritage I would willingly allow to be erased in UK if I were to accept "the historical basis" for such eradication that a bunch of stone shifting druids were here before so how dare anyone else come and leave their mark.

You're clearly biased against Mughal heritage for no damn reason other than the simple fact that the mughals turned India into a medieval superpower.

Now go and fulfil your destiny.
First of all, I don't know what you mean be "before Hindus came along," because it is a historically established fact that Hinduism predates Buddhism.

And there are plenty of Buddhist stupas in India, many of which date back as far as 200 BC. such as Sanchi. Many of the holiest sites in Buddhism are in India.

It is not uncommon for names of cities and other locations to change. By your logic, renaming Bombay as Mumbaii is biased against British heritage, because the British named the City Bombay even though the local Maratis called the area as Mumbai.

It is a historical fact that Allahbad was called Prayag before the Mughal era. Whether it should be renamed to Prayag is a whole other issue. The irony is Allahbad is actually a holy spot for Hindus, since it is the location where the Ganges and Yamuna converge.

Once again, i am not saying I support such renaming, I am simply stating a historical fact. Although you still do not seem to understand the fact that the history of India does not begin and end with Muslims.

Those cities were not Indian until the Mughals came along and made you Indian. Before that you were something else but definitely not Indian.
So what were we then? Martians? Do you seriously think the Mughals were the first Empire in India? The Mauryans, Nandas, Shungas, and guptas all controlled more land than the Mughals and for a longer time.
iu

iu

By your logic Pakistan is only 70 years old.

So what were we then? Martians? Do you seriously think the Mughals were the first Empire in India? The Mauryans, Nandas, Shungas, and guptas all controlled more land than the Mughals and for a longer time.
iu

iu

Don't twist the facts. Only the Mauryans held comparable land to the Mughals. Those other empires don't even come close to what the Mughals had. BTW mauryas were not Hindu or secular. Chandragupta was a Jain and Ashoka was a Buddhist. No Hindu ever had an empire like the Mughals had in India. Mughals gave you your Indian identity. Mughals civilized you guys or else you would still be burning your grandmother with your grandfather.

Pakistan is 72 years old.. Are you stupid or what? Who is disputing Pakistan's age?

Don't twist the facts. Only the Mauryans held comparable land to the Mughals. Those other empires don't even come close to what the Mughals had. BTW mauryas were not Hindu or secular. Chandragupta was a Jain and Ashoka was a Buddhist. No Hindu ever had an empire like the Mughals had in India. Mughals gave you your Indian identity. Mughals civilized you guys or else you would still be burning your grandmother with your grandfather.

Pakistan is 72 years old.. Are you stupid or what? Who is disputing Pakistan's age?
With the exception of the brief period of Aurangzeb that lasted under 100 years, The Mughal Empire was comparable in size with the Guptas. And the Gupta period is considered by historians to be the golden age of India.

The Cholas also controlled more area than the Mughals if you include their tributary states in Southeast Asia. BTW, the Cholas were the only South Asian Empire to expand outside of South Asia.

250px-Rajendra_map_new.svg.png

Chandragupta Maurya only converted to Jainism after he abdicated the throne, and his son Bhindusara who succeeded him was a Hindu
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bindusara

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chandragupta_Maurya

The fact is India was one of the world's most ancient civilizations prior to the Mughals. In fact, the reason why Central Asian invaders who founded the Mughal dynasty invaded India was because it was one of the world's most prosperous regions at the time.

As for Pakistan, many "Indus Nationalists" consider modern-day Pakistan to be over 4000 years old. I have read many of their threads in the Pakistan History section, and I find them fascinating.

With the exception of the brief period of Aurangzeb that lasted under 100 years, The Mughal Empire was comparable in size with the Guptas. And the Gupta period is considered by historians to be the golden age of India.

The Cholas also controlled more area than the Mughals if you include their tributary states in Southeast Asia. BTW, the Cholas were the only South Asian Empire to expand outside of South Asia.

250px-Rajendra_map_new.svg.png

Chandragupta Maurya only converted to Jainism after he abdicated the throne, and his son Bhindusara who succeeded him was a Hindu
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bindusara

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chandragupta_Maurya

The fact is India was one of the world's most ancient civilizations prior to the Mughals. In fact, the reason why Central Asian invaders who founded the Mughal dynasty invaded India was because it was one of the world's most prosperous regions at the time.

As for Pakistan, many "Indus Nationalists" consider modern-day Pakistan to be over 4000 years old. I have read many of their threads in the Pakistan History section, and I find them fascinating.

Pakistan is 72 years old and that is a fact. Again what does the age of Pakistan have to do with this topic? i don't understand that. Why does it matter if Pakistan is 72 or 1 year old? WHat does indus nationalists have to do with mughals giving you your identity?

Do not lie to support your ideas. Bindusara's religion is disputed. Of course you conviently made him Hindu. Hindu or not, my argument still stands. The culture of Mauryans is not what is projected to the world as Indian. Even your language is given to you by the mughals.

Mughals entered India and defeated other Muslim rulers. No other empire in India had the power that the mughals enjoyed during their reign. They United all people of Hindustan under one banner with one language irrespective of religion. The point was being made was that the Mughals gave India its identity though the unification of many different languages, customs, cultures and religions under one banner. It connected the south with the north, the east with the west. Which other empire has done that? Especially a Hindu empire. Again Mauryans were not exclusively Hindu. It had Buddhist, Jain and Hindu leaders. Ashoka the great, was not hindu and you conveintly left that out. Majority of his life was spent as a Buddhist. Hinduism by its nature divides people into classes. how will it ever unite people? Only an outside force can do that to your people. Even today, India is united because of pseudo-secularism. If Nehru had touted hindutva at the time of the partition, then India would be divided into the 40-50 nation states. Again, only the Mughals could unite your people and give you an idenity that you can be proud to show the world. Otherwise you don't even use toilets.

As far is Cholas are concerned, why did you bring them in this topic? How are they relevant to the discussion and why do you think they are comparable to the mughals?

Last edited:
Pakistan is 72 years old and that is a fact. Again what does the age of Pakistan have to do with this topic? i don't understand that. Why does it matter if Pakistan is 72 or 1 year old? WHat does indus nationalists have to do with mughals giving you your identity?

Mughals entered India and defeated other Muslim rulers. No other empire in India had the power that the mughals enjoyed during their reign. They United all people of Hindustan under one banner with one language irrespective of religion. The point was being made was that the Mughals gave India its identity though the unification of many different languages, customs, cultures and religions under one banner. It connected the south with the north, the east with the west. Which other empire has done that? Especially a Hindu empire. Again Mauryans were not exclusively Hindu. It had Buddhist, Jain and Hindu leaders. Ashoka the great, was not hindu and you conveintly left that out. Majority of his life was spent as a Buddhist. Hinduism by its nature divides people into classes. how will it ever unite people? Only an outside force can do that to your people. Even today, India is united because of pseudo-secularism. If Nehru had touted Hindustan at the time of the partition, then India would be divided into the 40-50 nation states. Again, only the Mughals could unite your people and give you an idenity that you can be proud to show the world. Otherwise you don't even use toilets.

As far is Cholas are concerned, why did you bring them in this topic? How are they relevant to the discussion and why do you think they are comparable to the mughals?
And who came before those Muslim rulers? Before the Dehli Sultanate(the first major Muslim Empire in India, most of northern and eastern India was ruled by the Gurjars and the Palas, since the Guptas had fallen into decline before then, while the Cholas ruled in the south. The Mughals never united Northern and Southern India, Akbar never attempted to invade the deccan and he actually called the Vijayanagar Empire that ruled in the South as the strongest power in South Asia. After Vijayanagar fell, Aurangzeb was able to invade the deccan but was repulsed by the rising Maratha dynasty, which was why the Mughals never had a major presence in the south.

250px-Vijayanagara-empire-map.svg.png

As I have said before, the reason Central Asian and Turkik invaders invaded India was because they were attracted by its wealth, as India was one of the most prosperous areas in the world at the time. This is due to the foundations laid by the Gupta empire. You have yet to aknowledge the fact that the Gupta period is considered by historians as the golden age of India, and most of India's progress in ields such as architecture, mathematics, astronomy, medicine, literature, etc. occured during that period.

And no, I don't think the Guptas were comparable to the Mughals. They were far better and actually lasted longer.

Last edited:
First of all, I don't know what you mean be "before Hindus came along," because it is a historically established fact that Hinduism predates Buddhism.

And there are plenty of Buddhist stupas in India, many of which date back as far as 200 BC. such as Sanchi. Many of the holiest sites in Buddhism are in India.

It is not uncommon for names of cities and other locations to change. By your logic, renaming Bombay as Mumbaii is biased against British heritage, because the British named the City Bombay even though the local Maratis called the area as Mumbai.

It is a historical fact that Allahbad was called Prayag before the Mughal era. Whether it should be renamed to Prayag is a whole other issue. The irony is Allahbad is actually a holy spot for Hindus, since it is the location where the Ganges and Yamuna converge.

Once again, i am not saying I support such renaming, I am simply stating a historical fact. Although you still do not seem to understand the fact that the history of India does not begin and end with Muslims.

iu

iu

"And there are plenty of Buddhist stupas in India, many of which date back as far as 200 BC. such as Sanchi. Many of the holiest sites in Buddhism are in India."

And yet not a Buddhist in sight.
This was the actual genocide in India.
Buddhits were forced to convert to Hinduism or die.
It was so successful that India went form Buddhits empires to barly any left.

Hindus, when in power, do not let any minorites survive. It's always Hindutva or die with them.

And who came before those Muslim rulers? Before the Dehli Sultanate(the first major Muslim Empire in India, most of northern and eastern India was ruled by the Gurjars and the Palas, since the Guptas had fallen into decline before then, while the Cholas ruled in the south. The Mughals never united Northern and Southern India, Akbar never attempted to invade the deccan and he actually called the Vijayanagar Empire that ruled in the South as the strongest power in South Asia. After Vijayanagar fell, Aurangzeb was able to invade the deccan but was repulsed by the rising Maratha dynasty, which was why the Mughals never had a major presence in the south.

As I have said before, the reason Central Asian and Turkik invaders invaded India was because they were attracted by its wealth, as India was one of the most prosperous areas in the world at the time. This is due to the foundations laid by the Gupta empire. You have yet to aknowledge the fact that the Gupta period is considered by historians as the golden age of India, and most of India's progress in ields such as architecture, mathematics, astronomy, medicine, literature, etc. occured during that period.

And no, I don't think the Guptas were comparable to the Mughals. They were far better and actually lasted longer.

wtf kind of Hindu history lesson are you giving me.. You haven't read who was before Delhi sultanate? I thought it was the Ghurids who went from Afghanistan all the way up to Bengal.. They had a rule for more than 150 years....

Mughals had more area when compared to cholas and guptas individually. Gupta empire lasted from 320-550 CE. This includes beinging, zenith and decline. Mughals had a history of 300+ years since the first battle of panipat.

"And there are plenty of Buddhist stupas in India, many of which date back as far as 200 BC. such as Sanchi. Many of the holiest sites in Buddhism are in India."

Hindus, when in power, do not let any minorites survive. It's always Hindutva or die with them.
iu

There are millions of buddhists in India and several districts that are majority Buddhist. I am curious, how many Buddhists are in tolerant Pakistan? Are there any Buddhist majority districts?

Lol. Genocide ha. Dharmic religions does not have a word for that. Our religion is not book based, written and codified to say conversion to one's religion guarantees virgins in heaven. If it was so, there wouldn't have been 200 million muslims in India still.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom