What's new

Travel alerts against India from Canada and the USA

Don't worry, the Taj Mahal isn't going anywhere. But you didn't answer my question. According to you, the Mughals civilized India and gave it all of its achitectural and cultural heritage. If that is true, why does a state like Tamil Nadu, which has very few Mughal monuments but plenty of ancient Indian monuments that predated the Mughals by many centuries get so many foreign tourists?

Personally, I think ALL aspects of Indian history should be preserved, and the ASI does a good job at that, regardless of what the Gov. may think.

How does India being civilized by Mughals have to do with the amount of tourists foreigners visiting Tamil Nadu? How are the two things related and are these the numbers that dont lie?

Why are Indians so obsessed with Foreigners and I am sure if you look at the numbers the amount of people visit taj mahal will be much greater than the individual buildings visited in tamil nadu.

Don't worry, the Taj Mahal isn't going anywhere. But you didn't answer my question. According to you, the Mughals civilized India and gave it all of its achitectural and cultural heritage. If that is true, why does a state like Tamil Nadu, which has very few Mughal monuments but plenty of ancient Indian monuments that predated the Mughals by many centuries get so many foreign tourists?

Personally, I think ALL aspects of Indian history should be preserved, and the ASI does a good job at that, regardless of what the Gov. may think.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/inews....ochure-anti-muslim-sentiment-rises-519548?amp

Taj Mahal will go down the drain if folks like you keep burying your head in the sand and pretend everything is fine, Muslims should just behave, and we all trust Modi.

Man what are you talking about? Not only did mughals merely minimally contribute to Indian legacy as some editorial footnote, they actually didn't exist at all!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thecon...-muslim-heritage-of-the-nations-cities-116160
When did I say that the Mughals didn't contribute to India's history and heritage at all? As I said before, I believe ALL parts of India's history should be preserved.

Here is a list of UNESCO sites in India. Although it is dominated by sites built by non-Muslim empires, there are plenty of Mughal sites and even a couple of European ones.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_World_Heritage_Sites_in_India

When did I say that the Mughals didn't contribute to India's history and heritage at all? As I said before, I believe ALL parts of India's history should be preserved.

Here is a list of UNESCO sites in India. Although it is dominated by sites built by non-Muslim empires, there are plenty of Mughal sites and even a couple of European ones.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_World_Heritage_Sites_in_India

Speaking of foreigners is it Tamil Nadu that you try to project to the west?

And like I said, good for Goa and your Goan architecture. Whatever folks wish to see, good for them, but if you self righteous hindutvas take it upon yourselves to neglect your glorious Mughal history for reasons of pure racist supremacist revisionism, you will one day reap exactly what you yourselves have earned.

Drop the inferiority complex with regards to mughals. It would be a great first step.

As I said before, I believe ALL parts of India's history should be preserved.
So you disagree with changing names of cities and iconic transit points from their Mughal names to hinduistic names?

Speaking of foreigners is it Tamil Nadu that you try to project to the west?

India's tourism Ministry has done a good job of promoting all areas of the country equally in the past few years.

And like I said, good for Goa and your Goan architecture. Whatever folks wish to see, good for them, but if you self righteous hindutvas take it upon yourselves to neglect your glorious Mughal history for reasons of pure racist supremacist revisionism, you will one day reap exactly what you yourselves have earned.

Drop the inferiority complex with regards to mughals. It would be a great first step.

So you disagree with changing names of cities and iconic transit points from their Mughal names to hinduistic names?
You do know that most cities in North India have existed for thousands of years, long before the Mughals came? Allahbad is one of them. I am not saying I agree with name changing(personally I think it is unnecessary) but there is a historical basis.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allahabad

And as I have shown, Mughal architecture clearly isn't the only thing attracting tourists. People want to see ALL aspects of Indian history and culture.

India's tourism Ministry has done a good job of promoting all areas of the country equally in the past few years.

You do know that most cities in North India have existed for thousands of years, long before the Mughals came? Allahbad is one of them. I am not saying I agree with name changing(personally I think it is unnecessary) but there is a historical basis.

And as I have shown, Mughal architecture clearly isn't the only thing attracting tourists. People want to see ALL aspects of Indian history and culture.
Right ok. Inferiority complex it is then.

How many Buddhist stupas existed before Hindus came along?

Man just get on with whatever wet dreams you seem to be suppressing.

You claim to wish to protect Mughal heritage yet instead of flat out condemnation of its censure and erasure, you deem such persecution of history as merely "unnecessary". What kind of b.s. apologism is this? There is historical basis blah blah.

No there is no "historical basis" to erase part of one's history in favour of another, unless you subjectively regard one part as inferior to another due to some perverted sense of righteousness and moral absolutism.

Imagine all the Viking and Roman heritage I would willingly allow to be erased in UK if I were to accept "the historical basis" for such eradication that a bunch of stone shifting druids were here before so how dare anyone else come and leave their mark.

You're clearly biased against Mughal heritage for no damn reason other than the simple fact that the mughals turned India into a medieval superpower.

Now go and fulfil your destiny.

Those cities were not Indian until the Mughals came along and made you Indian. Before that you were something else but definitely not Indian.

Right ok. Inferiority complex it is then.

How many Buddhist stupas existed before Hindus came along?

Man just get on with whatever wet dreams you seem to be suppressing.

You claim to wish to protect Mughal heritage yet instead of flat out condemnation of its censure and erasure, you deem such persecution of history as merely "unnecessary". What kind of b.s. apologism is this? There is historical basis blah blah.

No there is no "historical basis" to erase part of one's history in favour of another, unless you subjectively regard one part as inferior to another due to some perverted sense of righteousness and moral absolutism.

Imagine all the Viking and Roman heritage I would willingly allow to be erased in UK if I were to accept "the historical basis" for such eradication that a bunch of stone shifting druids were here before so how dare anyone else come and leave their mark.

You're clearly biased against Mughal heritage for no damn reason other than the simple fact that the mughals turned India into a medieval superpower.

Now go and fulfil your destiny.

Being injun, is both their crime, and their punishment.

Exactly. This unified India theory is laughable from a north easterner who should know his own history better.

What can we do man. Hindu secular north easterner trying to claim the south.. what an oxymoron. If there were no mughals he wouldn't even let tamils sit in the same seat as him. or they wouldnt let him. Depending on whos caste is better.

Because the threat to India is from Pakistan and it's proxies while Pak's threat is from internal extremist elements
Always a blame without any solid proofs, can any of these so called terrorists captured by Indian security forces in IOK and he accept that he was com from Pakistan, your threats are imaginary, and you're destroying yourself and you haven't internal extremist elements like RSS/and Bal thakary organisation,
You're the biggest mess/threat for the peace for the Subcontinent
JAY TERRORIST HIND

Know freaken idea mate. From the looks of it, most of Pakistani have this "weird" ideas about the world they live in... Like some community based acid dropping.

But nothing is weirder than an Indian trying hard to pretend to be aChinese .....
Take shower and you may hide your body stench and blend in better

All Kashmiri people, people against CAB, people of Assam, Muslims in India protesting, arr actually Pakistani ISI agent robots made by ISI in 1994 operation areyoufuckingretarded and infiltrated successively into mainland india not via loc, mot via wooden boots in south of india, not via nepal or bangladesh, but through launchpads on mars.

you pulled this from the mouth of Indian TV anchor?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom