What's new

Travel alerts against India from Canada and the USA

What I never understood is how these goras go to India to see and smell poverty and disgust.....

I know from many westerners, they go on a poverty safari. And the injuns are the animals, but the bad things happen when you get too close to the animals

How true! There is more "Pakistan" in India's travel advisory than "India" in Pakistan's travel advisory.

All Kashmiri people, people against CAB, people of Assam, Muslims in India protesting, arr actually Pakistani ISI agent robots made by ISI in 1994 operation areyoufuckingretarded and infiltrated successively into mainland india not via loc, mot via wooden boots in south of india, not via nepal or bangladesh, but through launchpads on mars.

Things really must be bad in India if the US has put a travel warning.

They lost so many white women to black men, cant afford to loose any to Man of all Men, the Eeeendian man.
They are already scared of the pick up Line "Hello I am from Eeendia, do you have vegene"

Last edited:
All Kashmiri people, people against CAB, people of Assam, Muslims in India protesting, arr actually Pakistani ISI agent robots made by ISI in 1994 operation areyoufuckingretarded and infiltrated successively into mainland india not via loc, mot via wooden boots in south of india, not via nepal or bangladesh, but through launchpads on mars.

I condemn you for uncovering our "clone" project.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom