What's new

Train Accident near Gujrawala

• BREAKING: 12 security personnel martyred in train accident: ISPR
  • BREAKING: Unit Commander Lt Col Amir among martyred: ISPR

Railway track and bridges is in bad shape now.... same incident happend in Sukkur the bridge collapsed near Rorhi Station
i live in sukkur, when did this happen?
I didn't knew about this such incident. o_O

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon ;(

Btw could it be a terrorist attack? B/c in the past the Taliban/BLA used to destroy tracks with explosives. I hope its not true though.

RIP to the dead

Any chance of foul play?
RIP to the fallen. The state of Railways infrastructure is pathetic to say the least. Hopefully some measures would be taken now.

Gwjrawala
today on 2 Jul at about 1200 hrs, 4x bogies special train loaded with the tps of 107 Engr/ 16 Div toppled down due to breakage of br of Lower Chenab Canal near Jamkey Chattha and fell down in the canal. Resulting Lt Col Amer Jadoon (wife and 2 children), Maj Adil, Capt Kashif, SM Islam, Lnk Zafer, Swpr Saleem and Barber Usman are drowned in the water. The sldrs travelling in other bogees are also not rescued. DTF

image.jpg
image.jpg

Rescue work is on, bodies of Co n his Mrs found, kids not found yet.

Total 4 x offrs sir... CO ,1x Maj ,1x Capt and 1x Lt. CO wife with 2x kids.. SM of the unit
Shaheed ho gay hain

Sad news to hear.

Train was going from Panu Aqil to Kharian reportedly.

Could be a planned thing since panu aqil and kharian are both cantonments so someone may have tried to hit army personnel and they succeeded.

Any chance of foul play?
RIP to the fallen. The state of Railways infrastructure is pathetic to say the least. Hopefully some measures would be taken now.
Yes!
before this incident, around 2.5 hours before, another train passed without harm. According to eye witness reports, a blast was heard just before the train derailed and fell into the stream.

Back
Top Bottom