What's new

Train Accident near Gujrawala

According to railways initial report, the fishplate on the track appears to have been tampered with.

Looks like an attempt by Railway guys to hide their incompetency.

Looks like an attempt by Railway guys to hide their incompetency.

Who knows.

Can't say anything at this point.

But a bridge doesn't just collapse like that.

Inspection was done before, trains passed over just an hour or so before...

Let's wait and see. I don't believe railways is trying to hide something...you can't be this negligent.

Who knows.

Can't say anything at this point.

But a bridge doesn't just collapse like that.

Inspection was done before, trains passed over just an hour or so before...

Let's wait and see. I don't believe railways is trying to hide something...you can't be this negligent.

Yaar you know railways. We don't even know that bridge was really inspected or not. Or it was just another kaghzi karwai. It is difficult that some terrorist organization would go and tamper with plates instead of planting bombs. Tampering with plates of such bridges is not easy and one can get easily caught since the bridge is in an area with population around. Most importantly TTP hasn't claimed responsibility for this. Same TTP that accepted responsibility of Naltar Valley accident. With decline in terror incidents, TTP would be first to take responsibility for accidents.

A very sad incident. :(

PMlN should pay attention on existing tracks and trains to give people secure journey. They have no attention on this matter. WTH. :cry:

RIP!

The pictures of the track shows wooden levers. That shit is ancient!

So much speculation abt accidents always irritates me unless some concrete reports get released. Plz dont mind me saying this. Just feeling too disturbed by the incident. Our railways state isnt also hidden.

Its PTI fault
Pmln
Yes its their fault too......what has pmln done for railways upliftment??? 40 billion ruppees corruption???

It's the same all over Pakistan!
It's sad! railways can push the economy upwards, this area should be focussed on first.

I think now in India we have concrete/cement girders/levers throughout

bilaspurbig.jpg

It's sad! railways can push the economy upwards, this area should be focussed on first.

I think now in India we have concrete/cement girders throughout

bilaspurbig.jpg

It's called a sleeper in proper terminology.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajeeoon

i dont know when these dick heads like nawaz sharif will invest on these obsolete railway bridges made by Britishers 150 years back ... ye salay Metro bus se bahir dekhain gy tou kuch karen gy :mad:
Jub tak bridge inkay koi apnay par naa giray tub tak aqal nai anay wali...

IN ALLAH E WA IN ALL RAJEOUN RAW IS involved one hour earlier train passed nothing happend this train carrying most of millitary personal who benefited from it

India has a recent hisyory of their Naxal rebels tempering with railway lines with intent of derailing trains.
Has RAW learnt this technique from their own backyard?

India has a recent hisyory of their Naxal rebels tempering with railway lines with intent of derailing trains.
Has RAW learnt this technique from their own backyard?

Welll there are many posibilities RAW is one of bigger they openly said they wont let cpec go ahead this is one ring connection

We are nation who react after incident no planning preventation of any type of disease or incident we adrees isssues before they become incident big hole in our planning this is why no hope in pak no common sense used in decsion no planning at any area aspect of country

Kotri bridge is 200 year old or may be more no one speaks about it but when it colapse we talk alot if or buts no prevention

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom