What's new

Tourism in Saudi Arabia - Opportunities and Challenges (Open Discussion)

Wow.

I really think KSA can be a cultural centre of the world (not just religious centre). It has so much to see and offers a very unique depth of experience. USA has the Grand Canyon and Niagara, which are super impressive but KSA still maintains the old dignity and mystique which is something else.

That said the big mistake would be to market KSA to Muslims only. Our people always take things too far. Years ago, some one I know visited the well of Rawdha as an extra excursion. Suddenly everyone who goes to umrah decided this is a must-do spiritual journey too. They turned it into a bazaar of people. Any thing shown to people with an islamic connotation in KSA will make people start worshipping those things. Its wrong and its not worth the hassle either.

Educated, civilised people who can appreciate history and culture as well as religion are the ones who will grow KSA tourism.

Wow.

I really think KSA can be a cultural centre of the world (not just religious centre). It has so much to see and offers a very unique depth of experience. USA has the Grand Canyon and Niagara, which are super impressive but KSA still maintains the old dignity and mystique which is something else.

That said the big mistake would be to market KSA to Muslims only. Our people always take things too far. Years ago, some one I know visited the well of Rawdha as an extra excursion. Suddenly everyone who goes to umrah decided this is a must-do spiritual journey too. They turned it into a bazaar of people. Any thing shown to people with an islamic connotation in KSA will make people start worshipping those things. Its wrong and its not worth the hassle either.

Educated, civilised people who can appreciate history and culture as well as religion are the ones who will grow KSA tourism.

Spot on brother. KSA has numerous canyons (there are 1000's of wadis in KSA, one of the highest numbers in the world) that can rival the Grand Canyon.

I also hope, pray to that it will not only be Muslims. There is no sign of that being the case but it has stated that non-Muslim visitors will have to respect local customs and the fact that KSA hosts Madinah and Makkah. Outside of that, given the many promising reforms of late (social), the only thing that a Western/non-Muslim tourists might be "shocked" by is that alcohol is not sold, that women have to wear an abaya (headscarf is not required) and that shops, restaurants etc. close 5 times a day for a short time due to prayer. All this can be avoided entirely if one prefers to live in a compound or one of the future tourists resorts in KSA whether along the coastline, on one of the 1300+ islands, in the mountainous or in the desert. Try googling Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort (UAE) and see what I am thinking about. 5-10 of such could be built in KSA were deserts are volcanic, mountainous, rocky, hilly, steppe-like, sandy and everything in between (often combinations) etc.

Also KSA has the most and the largest nature reserves/national parks in Western Asia and a few recent ones have been added as well. A lot of tourism potential there (safari).

I believe that this video speaks for itself. Landscapes not far away from coastal Southern Hijaz.

DmfJNy1W0AA1VvV.jpg

Dlx3ILCX4AAkbYr.jpg

Dlx3ILCX4AIxLTF.jpg

DlVBOhtW0AEXJaT.jpg

DlVBOhMX0AEDn5B.jpg

DmEpbo7XgAAaell.jpg

DmEpbo0X0AAscfR.jpg

DmEpbo2WsAA6hEd.jpg

DmEpboyXgAUOyRb.jpg

DkxsfVLW4AAoK2t.jpg

DkxsfVSWwAIshe6.jpg

Al Wadj Bank, Saudi Arabia (NASA, International Space Station Science, 12/30/07) by NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center, on Flickr

فرسان
by Jazan Know, on Flickr

development-3.jpg

486406971_e6598b2c2b_o.jpg

Tabuk area منطقة تبوك by tabuk تبوك, on Flickr

... by Fahad Almazyad, on Flickr

2wgszfa.jpg

DS3mwJVWsAcHCWH.jpg

C5QVx2mWYAAwTeu.jpg:large

Compare my sentiments to this.

I have a Da Vinci Painting at my disposal and I am desperate to show it to the world who knows very little if nothing about its existence. At most some distant rumor. Or the (very rarely) visitor that I showed it to who tend tells it to a few people who don't want to believe him or her. A perfect analogy.:lol: This is how I see KSA currently. That is why I am praying that KSA will open up (for real) for tourism from all corners of the world. Obviously not mass-tourism and senseless tourism.

Une aubaine pour les Saoudiennes, elles apprendront l’art de se faire niquer proprement...Saudi Arabia here we come to cum..

I thought that your several month long break would have cured your obsession but it appears that you are as mentally challenged as usual.

Now attacking a woman and indirectly accusing her of being a whore. I am sorry, this might be a practice among the circles that you were born in and surround yourself with in Algeria, but not in KSA.

Algerians are our brothers and sisters and vice versa. We wish the best for Algeria (people). You are just a troll.

@The Eagle @WebMaster (for the non-French speakers, use Google translate).

Totally uncalled for and such comments to a innocent post. The lunatic has not been mentioned with a single word since he disappeared months ago from the psychiatric ward most probably.

I and numerous users have been banned for much less than that and always after replying to a personal insult/provocation beforehand. There is no such thing here.

He has already trolled 2-3 times in 2-3 threads since his return.

Last edited:
I thought that your several month long break would have cured your obsession but it appears that you are as mentally challenged as usual.
that what you need the most , more than anybody in PDF...

Now attacking a woman and indirectly accusing her of being a whore. I am sorry, this might be a practice among the circles that you were born in and surround yourself with in Algeria, but not in KSA.
I am not attacking women, I am not a Saudi..We love women..KSA, by opening to the tourism is a great thing, you all get to see other people and get your brain tuned up to the modern world as well as your women, they will get to mix , laugh and know that there is another world beside Saudi Arabia...and screwing, drinking, is not just for men...
Algerians are our brothers and sisters and vice versa. We wish the best for Algeria (people). You are just a troll.
Algerians are not your brothers, they will never be your brothers as long as you behave as a subhumain who think that world is given to them..Being received by Bouteflika, is not being received by Algerians..You need to get that straight in your scrawny fuc...ken head..

I am not attacking women, I am not a Saudi..We love women..KSA, by opening to the tourism is a great thing, you all get to see other people and get your brain tuned up to the world as well as your women, they will get to mix , laugh and know that there is another world beside Saudi Arabia...and screwing, drinking, is not just for men...

Algerians are not your brothers, they will never be your brothers as long as you behave as a subhumain who think that world is given to them..Being received by Bouteflika, is not being received by Algerians..You need to get that straight in your scrawny fuc...ken head..

@Slav Defence @The Eagle @Horus @WebMaster

For how long is this mentally deranged person allowed to troll, hijack threads with his moronic blabbering and nonsense, write unmotivated insults and showcase his enormous ignorance?

Now this serial troll is trying to derail a fantastically informative thread on the peaceful Arab section of PDF.

I am not attacking women, I am not a Saudi..We love women..KSA, by opening to the tourism is a great thing, you all get to see other people and get your brain tuned up to the modern world as well as your women, they will get to mix , laugh and know that there is another world beside Saudi Arabia...and screwing, drinking, is not just for men...

You are showcasing your lack of knowledge as usual and intellect. That guy was arrested for working illegally in KSA and in a position only restricted to nationals. Try again. Millions of locals, Arab and non-Arab expat dine together each single day, women with men and women with women and men with men. Go take your medicine!

Spot on brother. KSA has numerous canyons (there are 1000's of wadis in KSA, one of the highest numbers in the world) that can rival the Grand Canyon.

I also hope, pray to that it will not only be Muslims. There is no sign of that being the case but it has stated that non-Muslim visitors will have to respect local customs and the fact that KSA hosts Madinah and Makkah. Outside of that, given the many promising reforms of late (social), the only thing that a Western/non-Muslim tourists might be "shocked" by is that alcohol is not sold, that women have to wear an abaya (headscarf is not required) and that shops, restaurants etc. close 5 times a day for a short time due to prayer. All this can be avoided entirely if one prefers to live in a compound or one of the future tourists resorts in KSA whether along the coastline, on one of the 1300+ islands, in the mountainous or in the desert. Try googling Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort (UAE) and see what I am thinking about. 5-10 of such could be built in KSA were deserts are volcanic, mountainous, rocky, hilly, steppe-like, sandy and everything in between (often combinations) etc.

Also KSA has the most and the largest nature reserves/national parks in Western Asia and a few recent ones have been added as well. A lot of tourism potential there (safari).

I believe that this video speaks for itself. Landscapes not far away from coastal Southern Hijaz.

DmfJNy1W0AA1VvV.jpg

Dlx3ILCX4AAkbYr.jpg

Dlx3ILCX4AIxLTF.jpg

DlVBOhtW0AEXJaT.jpg

DlVBOhMX0AEDn5B.jpg

DmEpbo7XgAAaell.jpg

DmEpbo0X0AAscfR.jpg

DmEpbo2WsAA6hEd.jpg

DmEpboyXgAUOyRb.jpg

DkxsfVLW4AAoK2t.jpg

DkxsfVSWwAIshe6.jpg

Al Wadj Bank, Saudi Arabia (NASA, International Space Station Science, 12/30/07) by NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center, on Flickr

فرسان
by Jazan Know, on Flickr

development-3.jpg

2wgszfa.jpg

DS3mwJVWsAcHCWH.jpg

I have a Da Vinci Painting at my disposal and I am desperate to show it to the world who knows very little if nothing about its existence. At most some distant rumor. Or the (very rarely) visitor that I showed it to who tend tells it to a few people who don't want to believe him or her. A perfect analogy.:lol: This is how I see KSA currently. That is why I am praying that KSA will open up (for real) for tourism from all corners of the world. Obviously not mass-tourism and senseless tourism.

Totally uncalled for and such comments to a innocent post. The lunatic has not been mentioned with a single word since he disappeared months ago from the psychiatric ward most probably.

I and numerous users have been banned for much less than that and always after replying to a personal insult/provocation beforehand. There is no such thing here.

Definitely brother, your history, customs and beliefs are what makes KSA special, to give those up would be madness.

I think the prince has it in him to strike the right balance.

Moderators still sleeping. A pity.

Definitely brother, your history, customs and beliefs are what makes KSA special, to give those up would be madness.

I think the prince has it in him to strike the right balance.

That will continue to occur. I can assure you of that. However change, as long as it is positive, will be welcomed and should be welcomed.

I believe that as well. Everything that I have seen so far at least points to that. However you never know. One can only hope for the best.

Hopefully you will visit a future Saudi Arabia that is geared for tourism on a large scale and where 1000's of the heritage sites, tourism sites, hotels, the tons of wilderness areas (most of KSA), will be up and running.

DnSlUglW0AA2VGC.jpg

Dm43elLU4AAHdxM.jpg

DmzLYDKX4AAd-7p.jpg

DmknaBuX0AA818F.jpg

DmknJ87W0AELnZ3.jpg

DmZtvcoUUAAekK4.jpg

DmRTLsyX0AANNxc.jpg

DmPdpyjV4AA3T4g.jpg

Dl8x7hdVsAERHR5.jpg

Dl8x7icUUAAfRGA.jpg

DkaUNKeUwAAvBps.jpg

Dlqw0X8V4AAsDq4.jpg

Dl1JWBMXoAA_Bb-.jpg

DlN72XtUwAAeFGS.jpg

DlN72XIUwAAm5xL.jpg

DlN72W1UcAE6rbk.jpg

DkyvdReXsAAIxxl.jpg:large

Dk_FFxTXgAEMPvx.jpg

DldVt2RU4AAZFDO.jpg

That is quite huge news.

Saudi Arabia allows pilgrims to visit any city during their Umrah visit
9135b1f1-ad37-45e2-8fa4-001f6f2da78d_16x9_788x442.JPG

Pilgrims from Somalia rest while they climb the Mount Al-Noor, where Prophet Mohammad received the first words of the Quran through Gabriel in the Hera cave. (Reuters)
Staff writer, Al Arabiya English
Monday, 17 September 2018

Saudi authorities have confirmed that pilgrims and visitors from outside the kingdom can visit any city in the country during their 30-day Umrah visa, 15 days of which must be spent on visiting the Two Holy Mosques.

Abdulaziz Wazzan, Undersecretary of the Hajj Ministry for Umrah Affairs, said that more than 1,000 pilgrims from the world arrived in the Kingdom last week and over 25,000 Umrah visas have been issued over the last four days, Saudi daily newspaper al-Youm has reported.

He also pointed out that the programs dedicated to Umrah for pilgrims this year comes as a qualitative leap in enabling pilgrims and visitors from outside the Kingdom to visit any city in the country during their 30-day Umrah visa, including 15 days to visit the Two Holy Mosques.

Wazzan confirmed that he expects that the number of pilgrims this year will reach 8.5 million pilgrims until the end of the month of Shawwal, adding that the number of pilgrims last year exceeded seven million.

According to official statistics, the total number of pilgrims who arrived in Madinah after performing Hajj rituals has so far reached 770,704 pilgrims.

The daily statistics reported by Madinah-based Unit for Media and Social Communication of Hajj Committee said that the total number remaining in Madinah is 175,878 pilgrims.

https://english.alarabiya.net/en/Ne...-visit-any-city-during-their-Umrah-visit.html

@Falcon29 speaking about the "devil".:lol:

DmfJNy1W0AA1VvV.jpg

Dlx3ILCX4AAkbYr.jpg

Dlx3ILCX4AIxLTF.jpg

DlVBOhtW0AEXJaT.jpg

DlVBOhMX0AEDn5B.jpg

DmEpbo7XgAAaell.jpg

DmEpbo0X0AAscfR.jpg

DmEpbo2WsAA6hEd.jpg

DmEpboyXgAUOyRb.jpg

DkxsfVLW4AAoK2t.jpg

DkxsfVSWwAIshe6.jpg

فرسان
by Jazan Know, on Flickr

development-3.jpg

2wgszfa.jpg

DS3mwJVWsAcHCWH.jpg

I have taken measures brother, You continue this fantastic thread and please educate people about Saudi Arabia's tendency to attract tourism.Simply marvelous place.For the whole time I was thinking for pilgrimage but your post has given me a new paradigm shift.I would love to gaze stars during the night; seeing lovely and colorful cultures and customs of Arabs and will be enjoying tastiest food of Arabs.Also, pray for my pilgrimage to be called for by Allah(SWT) so that I can at the same time fulfil my obligation as a Muslim :)
Regards

Ceytal,
Kindly let us stick to the topic.If you want to discuss Algerian-Arab difference then please open up a separate thread.Our Algerian brothers deserve all kind of equality and justice and you people are not different from any people around the world.Algerian themselves are beautiful and sensitive people and deserve all kind of things like others do.I hope that you understand and shift your topic to a new thread.
Regards

I have taken measures brother, You continue this fantastic thread and please educate people about Saudi Arabia's tendency to attract tourism.Simply marvelous place.For the whole time I was thinking for pilgrimage but your post has given me a new paradigm shift.I would love to gaze stars during the night; seeing lovely and colorful cultures and customs of Arabs and will be enjoying tastiest food of Arabs.Also, pray for my pilgrimage to be called for by Allah(SWT) so that I can at the same time fulfil my obligation as a Muslim :)
Regards

Brother, you are most welcome. I will do.

I just created this thread as a curiosity and to discuss a somewhat important issue in the larger Saudi Arabia Vision 2030 plan. I am glad that people found it interesting and that their curiosity rose.

Ceytal,
Kindly let us stick to the topic.If you want to discuss Algerian-Arab difference then please open up a separate thread.Our Algerian brothers deserve all kind of equality and justice and you people are not different from any people around the world.Algerian themselves are beautiful and sensitive people and deserve all kind of things like others do.I hope that you understand and shift your topic to a new thread.
Regards

It must be stated that there are no problems between Arabs or Algerians or vice versa as they are our brothers and sisters and they see us as their brothers sand sisters. We are connected by ancient history, language, religion, blood, culture, geography etc.

The thing is that Ceylal is a serial troll here on PDF as proven time and time again. He is always using offensive one-liners and looking for trouble instead of arguing sanely for his views and doing that without any insults or provocations.

All Arab users and the 2-3 other active Algerian users have cordial and problem free ties. This individual that does not even live in Algeria does not represent 40 million Algerians.

Some of his comments, like in this thread, where he alludes to a Pakistani female (it could be any female) doing a certain job in KSA, without any reason, provocation beforehand whatsoever, in a informative thread, is behavior seen time and time again.

It is getting tiring as he never changes.

If he has a problem with regimes in power (most Arabs complain about their own regimes and that of other Arab regimes) he should stick to that solely rather than insulting entire countries and peoples like he tends to do with Morocco, Iraq, KSA, Egypt etc.

In other news.

Saudi Arabia’s Red Sea Development Co announces creation of global advisory board
cb448880-42c3-4257-bcae-4973f66b2acc_16x9_788x442.jpg

The Red Sea Project is part of an ambitious plan to create an ultra-luxury tourism destination for nature, adventure, wellness, and culture, as part of Saudi Arabia’s Vision 2030. (Supplied)

Staff writer, Al Arabiya English
Monday, 17 September 2018

The Red Sea Development Company, owned by Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund, has announced the formation of its “global advisory board” made of 12 international experts in business, tourism, sustainability and environment.

The advisory board will help set the agenda and plan for Saudi Arabia’s Red Sea Project, a vast tourist development aimed at opening the economy, off the kingdom’s western coast.

The Red Sea Project is part of an ambitious plan to create an ultra-luxury tourism destination for nature, adventure, wellness, and culture, as part of Saudi Arabia’s Vision 2030.

John Pagano, CEO of the Red Sea Development Co, said in a statement obtained by Al Arabiya English that seeking the assistance of the top consultants to guide the company is an important factor to execute this project on global standards.

“TRSDC’s Advisory Board is playing a fundamental role in the development of the project,” Pagano said. “The insights and advice that we gather from the Board are extremely valuable in assessing and tailoring the effectiveness of our current plan. This will enable us create something truly unique for our guests and for the people of Saudi Arabia, as we set new international standards for protecting, preserving, restoring and providing access to a unique experience at this site for generations to come,” he said.

The advisory board members will carry out multifunctional roles when working with the company’s Board of Directors and its executive team, and will advise the company’s Board of Directors, which is led by Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.

The board members have initially met in New York earlier in March to express their initial visions on the project. Their second meeting was in Saudi Arabia in July during which the team visited the project, its unique land and marine ecosystems, and presented their views on the development and sustainability strategies of the project.

The members of the Advisory Board are:

- Sir Richard Branson, Founder, Virgin Group – Sir Richard is a serial entrepreneur known for his ambitious forays with the Virgin Group, creating eight different billion-dollar companies in eight different sectors. Sir Richard’s experiences building Virgin Hotels, Virgin Holidays, Virgin Limited Edition, and Virgin Airways will inform the strategic implementation of many aspects of The Red Sea Project.

- Steve Case, Chairman and CEO, Revolution – As the CEO of Revolution, an investment firm dedicated to building “built to last” businesses, Case has established a legacy for creating some of the strongest businesses in history. He revolutionized the Internet through AOL, and negotiated the largest merger in business history. Case will work with The Red Sea Project’s executive team to bring transformative business management to the project.

- Philippe Cousteau Jr., Co-Founder and President, EarthEcho International – Cousteau Jr. is a multi Emmy-nominated TV host, author, speaker and social entrepreneur. He advises on best practices for social and environmental sustainable development and through his non-profit, EarthEcho International, prepares the next generation to solve the environmental challenges the world faces.

- Carlos Duarte, Professor, Red Sea Research Center – Duarte’s leadership in biological oceanography and marine ecology will serve to inform conservation at utmost scientific level. His Red Sea expertise, and versatility as a world-leading marine ecologist, makes him a core part of the environmental protection initiative behind The Red Sea Project.

- J. Carl Ganter, CEO, Vector Center — Ganter is an expert on water security who focuses on the intersections and impacts of changing water, food, and energy resources globally. His experience with Vector Center's data analysis, contextualization, and reporting will help guide The Red Sea Project’s leadership on risk identification and mitigation, investment, and environmental and sustainability initiatives.

- Paul Holthus, Founder, President, and CEO, World Ocean Council – At the World Ocean Council, Holthus is responsible for a global multi-industry leadership alliance blending private sector interests and market forces to develop practical solutions for achieving ocean sustainability. Holthus will advise on best practices in business-led marine environmental management and sustainable development.

- Aradhana Khowala, CEO & Founder, Aptamind Partners – Khowala’s accomplishments in travel, tourism and hospitality will lend valuable insight into building and scaling the project. Her appreciation for tourism as a force of good will help bring together luxury hospitality and environmental conservation together with community engagement for The Red Sea Project.

- Sven-Olof Lindblad, CEO, Lindblad Expeditions – Lindblad’s experience in building world-class expeditions, particularly marine-focused trips aboard intimate ships, is an excellent resource for The Red Sea Project. Lindblad’s work with National Geographic and his understanding of cultural nuance in remote regions of the world will help inform the project’s vision, development planning and guest experiences.

- William McDonough, Founder, William McDonough and Partners – McDonough brings a wealth of experience relating to environmental design and sustainable development. McDonough is a leading environmental thought leader of our time, the co-author of Cradle to Cradle: Remaking the Way We Make Things, and a strategic advisor to many of the world’s largest firms. He brings invaluable perspective to all environmental facets of the project.

- Frits Dirk van Paasschen, Senior Advisor, TPG Capital – Investment and business expert, van Paaschen has a strong understanding of consumers’ mindset, industry disruption and sustainability. His experience as the former CEO of Starwood Hotels and in the C-suite of various Fortune 500 companies will provide important counsel to The Red Sea Project.

- Vijay Poonoosamy, Director of International and Public Affairs, QI Group – Poonoosamy is also President of the Hermes Air Transport Organisation. He started his career as an Aviation Lawyer in London, was the Managing Director of Air Mauritius, the Executive Chairman of Airports of Mauritius and the Vice President International and Public Affairs of the Etihad Aviation Group. He has served on the Board of Directors of the US Travel Association, the Board of Governors of the International Aviation Club and as Chairman of IATA’s Industry Affairs Committee. Poonoosamy will be vital for planning transportation to the Red Sea.

- Sonu Shivdasani, CEO and Joint Creative Director, Soneva – Often referred to as the founder of Six Senses, Shivdasani is an experienced hotelier who has built and prepared some of the most luxurious and environmentally pioneering hotels in the world. Shivdasani’s work in addressing environmental challenges for imaginative projects will provide valuable counsel to The Red Sea Project to steer it in an environmentally conscious direction.

Last Update: Monday, 17 September 2018 KSA 15:36 - GMT 12:36

https://english.alarabiya.net/en/bu...ounces-creation-of-global-advisory-board.html

Last edited:
Tourism in KSA has big problem is temperature ..!! right now its 9.14 am and temp is 42c .

Tourism in KSA has big problem is temperature ..!! right now its 9.14 am and temp is 42c .

I don't know where you are in KSA (a country the size of half of Europe) but the highest temperature today in Riyadh will be 42°C with a humidity level of 8% only.

In Abha the highest temperature was 27°C today.

In Al-Wajh the highest temperature was 33°C today.

In Tabuk and Ha'il the highest temperature was 38°C today.

In Makkah (hottest city in KSA) it was 39°C today and it was raining.

In Ta'if it was 31°C today and it was raining.

In Qurayyat it was 34°C today.

In Al-Baha it was 26°C and raining today.

So it depends where you are. Also have in mind it is still summer (middle of September). The hottest temperatures in KSA during the year are recorded between middle of May and middle of September.

Have in mind that it is hotter during the summer outside of KSA in the region. Kuwait, Iraq, large parts of Western and Southern Iran (Ahwaz in particular but not only) all have higher temperatures during the summer.

Spain, the second or third most visited country regularly has temperatures reaching at least 38°C during the summer months and that does not prevent millions of people to travel there.

In KSA, depending on the region, you can easily travel even during the hottest summer months.

However yes, it can be a problem for those who cannot handle warm/hot temperatures but luckily they can visit during the winter, autumn or spring instead. Or if they visit during the summer, visit the regions that never really get too hot.

Also humidity is a huge challenge in large parts of the world while it is very much limited in KSA.

KSA has a much lower humidity than all of our neighbors and the region as a whole. Only our neighbors in Egypt have this luxury as well.

A bit of local Saudi Arabian music with a cute hair dance at the beginning!

:smitten:

Ceytal,
Regards
Slav, I respect your point of vue..My replies to this individual, a dispicle one at that..I have never seen anything like him..You just to count how many threads he emplies to in a short span of time and how many threads he posts in that same time...He is running a mill, to shore up Saudi Arabia, a country who has done more harms to Muslims than the US, NATO combined..And what revolts me the most, everything that he is posting is at least 90% fabricated and a lie..
There is nothing wrong about loving it’s own country, but do it with ethics and to understand that constructive criticism and arguments are part of the discourse...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom