What's new

Top Turkish Scholar calls for Pan Muslim action against ISIL.

Nah, you can have them, I would like to watch the show. I want to see more pictures of dead bearded retards who because they are going through rigor mortis they seem smiling and the ignorant Durka Durka screamers on the background, I enjoy watching their dead bodies immensely, and you can provide such entertainment for me. And while they are at it they can tear Maliki's government a new one. And maybe take the whole thing down with them, that would make the show even more enjoyable on this side of the border. BRB going to get pop corn. Actually I am more of a Nachos guy in the movies I hate pop corn.

At the expense of civillians dieing so you can enjoy it right ?
Besides they can't take him down, the only thing they manage to do is kill and destroy as i've said already, instead of using the cover 'Maliki government' use the ones whom are suffering instead, Maliki isn't suffering and he won't either he's well protected to avoid it.

At the expense of civillians dieing so you can enjoy it right ?
Besides they can't take him down, the only thing they manage to do is kill and destroy as i've said already, instead of using the cover 'Maliki government' use the ones whom are suffering instead, Maliki isn't suffering and he won't either he's well protected to avoid it.

Let's talk seriously here for a second, dying civilians and what not is not really that important, are you a pop corn or a Nachos guy at the movies?

"...as long as they don't support barbaric animals"

I corrected it for you. :)

Quit being ignorant. Go look at my posts to understand what I was addressing.

I am just sitting back and enjoying the show, they absolutely in no way can harm KSA, They would have to cross open desert for miles before even reaching a place where they can take cover or dig in. So they won't attempt a suicide attack on KSA possibly not ever. Let the two have at it, I am not cheering for either side, I just want the fighting to last for a few years until all our religious sub-human scum get killed and our country becomes clean of their filth.

Being religious makes one sub human?

Quit being ignorant. Go look at my posts to understand what I was addressing.

You have clearly defended ISIS actions and said that you are defending their cause explicitly. So what you are addressing is dead clear to everybody.

Here speaks the Wahabi.............. if someone is cheering the mindless massacres committed by ISIS or other Saudi propped looney-toons, you are perfectly A-OK with them, however, whenever someone with an iota of brain speaks logic, you guys get your panties in a twist......

Are you so down the bigot hole that return is not possible? Well, I think so. Btw, Palestine is a lost cause, logic dictates that in front of such odds, you should start working out on Plan Z......... try to rent out Madagascar from all the aid PLO has been hording from your masters in the Gulf....... I think it should suffice for a couple of decades........

Scholars these days are meaningless and useless. They are only useful for the Shia population which have a concept for a supreme leader.

Last edited:
You have clearly defended ISIS actions and said that you are defending their cause explicitly. So what you are addressing is dead clear to everybody.

Again, quit mis-representing my views. Let me speak for myself. And don't frame what's happening in Iraq into your narrative.

What I addressed here is about the Muslim community as a whole. Go read my posts and quit ranting.

I already told you if I wanted to publicly support them I will do so irregardless of your ....guess the rest. So you can understand.

Here speaks the Wahabi.............. if someone is cheering the mindless massacres committed by ISIS or other Saudi propped looney-toons, you are perfectly A-OK with them, however, whenever someone with an iota of brain speaks logic, you guys get your panties in a twist......

Are you so down the bigot hole that return is not possible? Well, I think so. Btw, Palestine is a lost cause, logic dictates that in front of such odds, you should start working out on Plan Z......... try to rent out Madagascar from all the aid PLO has been ahording from your masters in the Gulf....... I think it should suffice for a couple of decades........

Yet again, you didn't even take the time to read my post and indulge in a rant. Scholars being meaningless has nothing to do with the ISIL.

Go read post #9 genius.

Again, quit mis-representing my views. Let me speak for myself. And don't frame what's happening in Iraq into your narrative.
What I addressed here is about the Muslim community as a whole. Go read my posts and quit ranting.
I already told you if I wanted to publicly support them I will do so irregardless of your ....guess the rest. So you can understand.

This is hopeless. Good for everyone, even the Sunni scholars have began to bash these animals, they understand very well that ISIS has nothing to do with rights of Iraqi Sunnis. Many Sunnis have also been killed by these scums and they will stand against them no matter what. Stupids exist in every community to support or join these terrorists, but they are minority.

This is hopeless. Good for everyone, even the Sunni scholars have began to bash these animals, they understand very well that ISIS has nothing to do with rights of Iraqi Sunnis. Many Sunnis have also been killed by these scums and they will stand against them no matter what. Stupids exist in every community to support or join these terrorists, but they are minority.

Stop going on a rant, if you want to discuss Iraq we can discuss it in another thread. As for my posts in this thread, they are clear in post #9 explaining what I meant.

Stop going on a rant, if you want to discuss Iraq we can discuss it in another thread. As for my posts in this thread, they are clear in post #9 explaining what I meant.

This is indeed about Iraq and ISIS.

About scholars, whether you like it or not, they have followers and people will look to them and their actions to take sides. This is the reality.

Besides your dumb hysterical rants you go on. I will address your post. You need to quit trolling and ranting. Who are 'you guys'?

Are you so down the bigot hole that return is not possible?

You're the only bigot here, who hates Arabs.

try to rent out Madagascar from all the aid PLO has been hording from your masters in the Gulf....... I think it should suffice for a couple of decades.......

Yet your country has the biggest ties to their Gulf 'masters'. I'm not even pro-PLO, the gulf is against my party. I dislike the Gulf currently just as much as I dislike Iran. Both of their policies are causing disasters in this region.

This is indeed about Iraq and ISIS.

About scholars, whether you like it or not, they have followers and people will look to them and their actions to take sides. This is the reality.

Post #9 is the reality. Every concerned Muslim shares my feelings. It's about time the Muslim world addresses these issues.

Oin??????? A double reply :o:.... I thought you were done last time you posted........ whatever......... :partay:

Besides your dumb hysterical rants you go on. I will address your post. You need to quit trolling and ranting. Who are 'you guys'?

You're the only bigot here, who hates Arabs.

Yet your country has the biggest ties to their Gulf 'masters'. I'm not even pro-PLO, the gulf is against my party. I dislike the Gulf currently just as much as I dislike Iran. Both of their policies are causing disasters in this region.

Back
Top Bottom