What's new

Top Torrent Sites and Richard Dawkins Blocked in Pakistan

Tumblr seems to open up just fine from here in Lahore & I'm not using any Proxy ! :undecided:

Some of people are saying they are not able to open it from various places in Pakistan on twitter. So I don't know whats going on with that. I wouldn't be surprised if they ban it nationally though.

Everything working fine on other ISP's, with great risk towards my personal life I even started some **** trackers. Will check with PTCL tomorrow. If true. Last of my PTCL connections is set to be thrown out. We need an overpowering anonymous attack crippling everything internet in this country.

Agreed but whats the point of banning Dawkins, Tumblr, and Youtube?

Youtube is obvious- it not only hosts anti islamic and blasphemous stuff but is persistant in not removing the material- on other hand the innocent videos on plight of palestinians against israel showing their brutality and similar stuff is instantly removed-

I dont know the exact reasons about Tumblr- but seeing the vulgar content hosted there i think that might be the reason-
Dawkins is going to hell- so its better to stop him in taking some poor immature Or extra liberal Pakistanis with him- :lol:-

Possibly so !

I haven't seen his site but if his book is anything to go by - One would be much better off reading some of the better breed of atheists out there like Camus, Nietzsche & Ayn Rand, instead of Dawkins ! :)

dawkin's contribution is to give scintific basis to the idea(of course not the first person to do so) and popularize it in more easy to understand way. Philosophy is not everybody's cup of tea and can bore to death some people. :cheesy:

Everything working fine on other ISP's, with great risk towards my personal life I even started some **** trackers. Will check with PTCL tomorrow. If true. Last of my PTCL connections is set to be thrown out. We need an overpowering anonymous attack crippling everything internet in this country.

Bhabi ko yeh post mil chukiii hai aur unhunn neiii aap ke size kii boriii ka order bhi kar diyaa haiii ! :whistle:

Youtube is obvious- it not only hosts anti islamic and blasphemous stuff but is persistant in not removing the material- on other hand the innocent videos on plight of palestinians against israel showing their brutality and similar stuff is instantly removed-

I dont know the exact reasons about Tumblr- but seeing the vulgar content hosted there i think that might be the reason-
Dawkins is going to hell- so its better to stop him taking some immature Or extra liberal Pakistanis with him- :lol:-

I mean Pakistan may as well ban the whole internet then since theres all sort of vulgar and offensive stuff around.

Youtube is actually helpful because you can find tutorials on various things and as one poster said people upload educational lessons on there.

The only websites that should be banned are ones that advocate killing people or illegal things.

I think Ive found some 'options'

I wont post those 'options' here as we have spies here :astagh:

dawkin's contribution is to give scintific basis to the idea(of course not the first person to do so) and popularize it in more easy to understand way. Philosophy is not everybody's cup of tea and can bore to death some people. :cheesy:

Yaaar Dawkin's contribution isn't that either - Its actually Science, a condescending attitude & an ignorance of History ! He'd do well to read up on some of the Islamic Scientists & Jurors of ages past - Quite a few of them actually supported the theory of Evolution & found it in perfect harmony with the Islamic Faith (many were well versed in Islamic Jurisprudence as well owing to them being Polymaths) ! :)

Why not ban life? since life is the source of every single vulgar, unholy thought and action etc.

I think Ive found some 'options'

I wont post those 'options' here as we have spies here :astagh::

PTCL will be duly notified, if u try any misadventure.. so behave and dont do any illegal activitieS.

Consider this as the final warning.

Bhabi ko yeh post mil chukiii hai aur unhunn neiii aap ke size kii boriii ka order bhi kar diyaa haiii ! :whistle:

Shes not in the country, but she has remote access software and all my passwords, especially for the forums. That is why I have stated that my curiosity was purely for the betterment of others on this forum. Obviously I have to wait till they have download completely just to be sure. :)

Yaaar Dawkin's contribution isn't that either - Its actually Science, a condescending attitude & an ignorance of History ! He'd do well to read up on some of the Islamic Scientists & Jurors of ages past - Quite a few of them actually supported the theory of Evolution & found it in perfect harmony with the Islamic Faith (many were well versed in Islamic Jurisprudence as well owing to them being Polymaths) ! :)

He doesn't like you guys just like most of you don't care much for atheists. Its mutual. A guy can only take as much of- ooh mankind descended from Adam:cuckoo: and creationism:hitwall: while being an evolutionary biologist before you flip and develop a general distaste for people who even remotely seem to be religious- kind of like the way you may feel around a guy constantly poking you to go see an astrologer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom