What's new

Top Torrent Sites and Richard Dawkins Blocked in Pakistan

This is PPP and PML-N's version of "democracy" in Pakistan

its fine unless they block the trackers.there are dozen sites there for ******** lets hope they dont block the trackers

1329925452pirate-bay-wallpaper11.jpg

ptcl has blocked the trackers and is throttling (blocking) P2P file-sharing
@RazorMC

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh come on not Dawkins ! His 'the God Delusion' was a fun read but why ban it ? :disagree:

Its a good thing to block such pirated illegal stuff-
And its got nothing to do with mullah brigade running the country- its ethics and a way civilized people do their business-
You want a torrent buy it- Pay for someones hard work that benifits you-

Recently Amrika blocked the biggest free online content hostings portal and some ******** site-
UK is planning to block ****-
Find me Mullaism or going back to stone age as people call it in that-

Open jihadtube.com and upload ****** stuff cursing and abusing almighty amrika- and then bet your a$$ on it that amrika will not block it - similarly as Pakistan has blocked youtube for hosting blasphemous stuff-
Some people should literally go fcuk themselves raising a stupid pov-

is mulk ke IT industry wesa he Hijra bani hoi hey mazeed usko aur banadoo! sab kuch band kardoo *** fahashi pheel rahe hey aur woh jo aday kaproo may Katrina dekha rahay hain Media walay woh tu jesay **** pehla rahay haina ?

I dont think they banned the book, which very few in pakistan read. I guess its videos and his site. :chilli:

Possibly so !

I haven't seen his site but if his book is anything to go by - One would be much better off reading some of the better breed of atheists out there like Camus, Nietzsche & Ayn Rand, instead of Dawkins ! :)

Its a good thing to block such pirated illegal stuff-
And its got nothing to do with mullah brigade running the country- its ethics and a way civilized people do their business-
You want a torrent buy it- Pay for someones hard work that benifits you-

Recently Amrika blocked the biggest free online content hostings portal and some ******** site-
UK is planning to block ****-
Find me Mullaism or going back to stone age as people call it in that-

Open jihadtube.com and upload ****** stuff cursing and abusing almighty amrika- and then bet your a$$ on it that amrika will not block it - similarly as Pakistan has blocked youtube for hosting blasphemous stuff-
Some people should literally go fcuk themselves raising a stupid pov-

Agreed but whats the point of banning Dawkins, Tumblr, and Youtube?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom