What's new

Top israeli diplomat make fun on the japanese on Facebook

Sun Piwa

BANNED
Reaction score
Israel Apologises To Japan Over Hiroshima Comments Made By Social Media Director Daniel Seaman

"Hiroshima and Nagasaki were the consequence of Japanese aggression. You reap what you sow.

arton19734-8fec5.jpg

The Americans should have dropped those 2 bombs on Tokyo and Osaka。

In this case enemy of your enemy is not you friend.

Yes Japan was the agressor but so many innocent people didnt deserve to be vopourised like that either!

So does 30 millions of Chinese civilians killed by Japanese.

But everyone know what kind of Japanese government and politicians are.

The JEWS are very racist, he said it to despise asians.

Have you ever seen a JEW in a chinese restaurant?

You can see better with his hateful face

arton19734-8fec5.jpg

Look now further than hollywood for evidence. Jewish people control Hollywood and the stuff that come out of there about Asian are as racist as they come. Come to think of it. Israeli reap what they sow. They made a country out displaced people and importing Jews from Europe to make what is now Israel.

Liar......

It's true! They sit in the local Chinese restaurant eating jook while they plot ways to rule the world! Seriously! I was in one the other day and I saw them deciding how they can kill Sun Piwa! They know that you're the only one standing between them and complete global hegemony, so they're going to do their best to get rid of you! Look out!

@Sun Piwa are you really a viet?

Highly doubtful... Most likely a false flagger. Definitely one hell of a mega troll though.

It's true! They sit in the local Chinese restaurant eating jook while they plot ways to rule the world! Seriously! I was in one the other day and I saw them deciding how they can kill Sun Piwa! They know that you're the only one standing between them and complete global hegemony, so they're going to do their best to get rid of you! Look out!

Don't forget, those all powerful, all knowing Jews also control the space-time continuum. Word has it they can even time travel too!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom