What's new

Top israeli diplomat make fun on the japanese on Facebook

It's true! They sit in the local Chinese restaurant eating jook while they plot ways to rule the world! Seriously! I was in one the other day and I saw them deciding how they can kill Sun Piwa! They know that you're the only one standing between them and complete global hegemony, so they're going to do their best to get rid of you! Look out!

They rather do it in a freemassonic temple during their orgies

http://www.defence.pk/forums/genera...ist-orgy-freemassonic-temple.html#post4766297

Is there any chance that both you Chinese and Japanese get peaceful along?

Asians are like arabs actually: never get peace.

Yes Japan was the agressor but so many innocent people didnt deserve to be vopourised like that either!

Let's be clear: the only innocent people involved are the soldiers of the Allied Forces and civilians in countries invaded by japs.

The decision to nuke Japan was completely necessary and wise.

The JEWS are very racist, he said it to despise asians.

Have you ever seen a JEW in a chinese restaurant?

You can see better with his hateful face

arton19734-8fec5.jpg

Frankly, IMO, the Jews are one of a least racist people. In New York City alone, if it weren't for the Jews, half of all Chinese restaurants would've been out of businesses.

Please get your facts straight.

Frankly, IMO, the Jews are one of a least racist people. In New York City alone, if it weren't for the Jews, half of all Chinese restaurants would've been out of businesses.

:cheesy::omghaha:

The above post is the joke of the century.

All New yorkers love chinese food especially jews. I heard some jewish guy tried to make his own chinese dish.

On-Topic: Diplomats shouldn't joke around like that.

Man he has a real fcked up face.. lol

I know right! Look like a reptilian with make up on.:omghaha:

Liar, Liar, Liar, i've never seen 1 JEW in a chinese restaurant.

Christians in Jerusalem want Jews to stop spitting on them Israel News | Haaretz

Make a Google Map search, and you see Tel Aviv has very few african people

They lie when they pretend to have a huge immigration to make as if they're not racist

Back
Top Bottom