What's new

Top Industrial PowerHouse of Islam Geography ?

UAE gear is designed and produced by foreigners, no national tech R&D, a foreign run industry which would collapse on all fronts be it design, production etc. without foreign presence.

in my opinion Turkey is number 1 in weapons industry
Iran did some reverse engineering

• Turkey
  • Pakistan
  • Iran
  • Saudi Arabia + Gulf states
  • Indonesia and Malaysia

I am suprised that Turkey is ahead of Pakistan.....

Can anyone list the achievements of Turkey?

Turkey first then its arguable between Iran, Malaysia, Pakistan, and Indonesia.

Your omit others remarks here to include Singapore.

During President Jimmy Carter's one term in office I was offered but declined the political appointment in 1976 of the Deputy US Peace Corp Director for and in Malaysia, which then, but not now, included Singapore as part of/the capital of Malaysia.

Just as some readers/writers here would expect Western nations, to include the USA, to provide equal freedoms, to include of religion, to minority Muslim groups here, I want you as Muslims, where that statement applies here, to admit, recognize and include in your Muslims achievements in all fields of endeavor minority Muslim populations as in both Singapore and Israel. There Muslims are just as good as you or me ( A Christian) and we will have a better world the sooner we start talking and thinking inclusively instead of "exclusively". My views, of course.

Last edited:

During President Jimmy Carter's one term in office I was offered but declined the political appointment in 1976 of the Deouty US Peace Corp Director for and in Malaysia, which then, but not now, included Singapore as part of/the capital of Malaysia.

Just as some readers/writers here would expect Western nations, to include the USA, to provide equal freedoms, to include of religion, to minority Muslim groups here, I want you as Muslims, where that statement applies here, o admit, recognize and include in your Muslims achievements in all fields of endeavor minority Muslim populations as in both Singapore and Israel. There Muslims are just as good as you or me ( A Christian) and we will have a better world the sooner we start talking and thinking inclusively instead of "exclusively". My views, of course.

Legit point sir.

I guess we are talking about Muslim Nation States here.

I am suprised that Turkey is ahead of Pakistan.....

Can anyone list the achievements of Turkey?

Turkey has a very strong R&D base in many areas. Much stronger than Pakistan.

During President Jimmy Carter's one term in office I was offered but declined the political appointment in 1976 of the Deouty US Peace Corp Director for and in Malaysia, which then, but not now, included Singapore as part of/the capital of Malaysia.

Just as some readers/writers here would expect Western nations, to include the USA, to provide equal freedoms, to include of religion, to minority Muslim groups here, I want you as Muslims, where that statement applies here, o admit, recognize and include in your Muslims achievements in all fields of endeavor minority Muslim populations as in both Singapore and Israel. There Muslims are just as good as you or me ( A Christian) and we will have a better world the sooner we start talking and thinking inclusively instead of "exclusively". My views, of course.
I think you misunderstood the topic.
Its about ''Official Muslim'' countries.
Its not about discrimination or excluding certain beliefs.

I think you misunderstood the topic.
Its about ''Official Muslim'' countries.
Its not about discrimination or excluding certain beliefs.
Lets just call it OIC countries to avoid further misunderstanding

If Pakistan and Turkey collaborate in Military (Army, Navy & Air force) equipment production, they could do achieve alot.

@cabatli_53 @Neptune

Did you know that a Pakistani scientist specializing in Radiochemistry and Explosives Engineering, joined MKEK in its early days in 1920s and worked there for a while. He also is the founder of Pakistan's weapons industry. The Pakistan ordnance factories at Wah. He was a veteran scientist who worked at Styer Austria for the most part.

His name was Dr Abdul Hafeez.

Turkey is among the top in the world and ofcourse muslim world aswell

Pakistan Problem is funding.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom