What's new

Top Hizb-ul-Mujahideen commander killed in Kashmir.

like have you heared that song HUM INTEZAAR KARENGE TERA QYAMAT TAK KHUDA KARE KAY QYAMAT HO AUR TOO AAYE ha ha

Latter in the song-

Khuda Kare Ke Qayaamat Ho Aur Tu Aaye
Hum Intezaar Karenge
Yeh Zindagi Tere Kadmon Mein Daal Jaayenge
Tujh Hi Ko Teri Amaanat Sambhaal Jaayenge

Humara Aalam-e-rukhsat Ho
Humara Aalam-e-rukhsat Ho Aur Tu Aaye-

thanks- we will love to take our Amanat- Kashmir back :devil:
might spare your zindagi aswell :lol:

:rofl:

i dont believe that source- any non- indian source?-

Frankly buddy, your believing or not wont change anything.. Killing these militants has become so regular that world media is no longer interested in keeping the count of these militants buying the one way ticket to hell..

thanks- we will love to take our Amanat- back :devil:

Yes we will be more than happy to give you back your ugly amanat. We are fed up of it.

37116_123432734378608_121313854590496_116739_5747263_n.jpg

Latter in the song-

Hum Intezaar Karenge

might spare your zindagi aswell :lol::rofl:

Lol Amanat lene ke chakkar mein Zamanat dene padi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Latter in the song-

Hum Intezaar Karenge

my mitake seneor my not good with urdu much anyway thanks

Lol Amanat lene ke chakkar mein Zamanat dene padi.

I dont understand it- if the OP news is as much genuine as you think- why deviate from topic?- Isn't that a trait of the obvious troll thats is trying to run around to avoid confrontation on the topic on hand- you believe this Hizb-ul-Mujahideen commander killed in Kashmir news is fake dont you?-

I see- be a man and accept instead of trolling-

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

whose she ?

she looks above 40 and ugly beast without makeup- :sick:- which btw is enough to get movies in Bollywood :rofl:-

Last edited by a moderator:
Good job by Indian forces. Keep the count ticking. Indian forces considerably changed the situation in Kashmir. From Militant infested region to Militant free region. :tup::cheers:....And dump those rats to those nameless graves. Why wasting land for making graves for those terrorist. Why dont they make a deep pit and every time they kill some terrorist dump their bodies to it to rot.;). They deserve no better treatment.

I dont understand it- if the OP news is as much genuine as you think- why deviate from topic?- Isn't that a trait of the obvious troll thats is trying to run around to avoid confrontation on the topic on hand- you believe this Hizb-ul-Mujahideen commander killed in Kashmir news is fake dont you?-

I see- be a man and accept instead of trolling-

OK on topic. See this terrorist was killed after security forces had actionable intelligence about who this man was, where he will be found at what time. So it was specific intelligence that we killed this guy not some random counter insurgency act. So we know who he is what outfit he belongs to.

Mushtaq Khan alias Mushtaq Janghi alias Mushtaq Killer, district commander of HM, was killed by the joint team of5 Rashtriya Riffles and the J&K police after receiving specific tip off about his presence in the forest area of Gutli Bagh.

WOT was not there from 1989 to 2001...what did u guys accomplish in the time?

India is stronger economically, politically and militarily now.And Kashmiris are no more interested in becoming Pakistani.
common seneor dont they already know it ! but then ? ...........

Back
Top Bottom