What's new

Top BLA commander assassinated in Kandahar, Afghanistan.

It'll be a joyous day when we get news a BLA leader has been killed with Novichok chai in Switzerland or Hussain Haqqani died of a mysterious car accident :smitten:

While I wouldn't surprised if the ISI was the one behind his death, there is a good chance he may have been killed due to infighting. The biggest reason why the balochistan insurgency is practically dead is mainly due to this infighting between different baloch separatist factions vying for control over the larger baloch separatist umbrella.

While I wouldn't surprised if the ISI was the one behind his death, there is a good chance he may have been killed due to infighting. The biggest reason why the balochistan insurgency is practically dead is mainly due to this infighting between different baloch separatist factions vying for control over the larger baloch separatist umbrella.
Did you ever think why infighting happens and happening..? Don't underestimate us.

Apparently a BLA commander has died but is probably not Mir Abdul Nabi. So lets just wait for confirmation.

Yup it is some other very senior commander of BLA. BLA has confirmed the death

IMG_20210528_144817.jpg

BLA didn't mention the assassination place :lol:

Did you ever think why infighting happens and happening..? Don't underestimate us.
I'm not, I know why it's happening. Actually, a good chunk of it had to do with the reconciliation efforts made by the Pakistan Federal and Balochistan provincial governments. This is why we saw in the last decade a bunch of major BLA factions surrender, or switch sides. A political solution worked, and now the BLA is fractured, broken, an empty husk of its former self.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom