What's new

TOP ARMED FORCES OF THE WORLD IN 2012!!

yeeha we ranked 36 down from 6 before :tdown::tdown::tdown:. but with the new purchaces from Russha and Czek we may go up alittl bit now we have to wait the never coming F-16 block 50-52> if and only if we get those planes we may go up some more cheer.:cry::cry::cry:.

Look at your face and how easily you lie. If your country had any military prowess they would have been able to conquer Pakistan by now.

Stop spreading propaganda against us.

The whole world can see that a country 7 times bigger than it's enemy is scared shitless of it. In fact 80% of it's troops have been deployed against Pakistani border.

India fourth ranked military my ***.

Your country tries to compensate bravery with technology, and still you consider us a threat.

:rofl:

Really? Please... Take a break
Compensate bravery with technology??!! What BS are you guys being taught? The same old martial race theory tailored so that the mighty Islamic Paksitan is superior to the Hindu India?? Is that why Paksitan has won so many wars against India? No one but you guys are buying this inherent bravery by PA theory- there simply is 0 evidence to back this up. The militaries of the world (apparently excluding Paksitan) learned long ago the only way to ensure victory is superior training and superior weaponry/technology. This is why the Indian military is investing so heavily on tech not because of an inherent bravery deficit!! What utter nonsense!

Btw India is a secular nation and if there were any truth in the Hindu coward theory the likes of the Sikhs and Gurkas would more than make up for it. As it is that theory is hogwash and India will hold its own and has done so against the PA.

im not to sure abt guts but we r way way better then u in guts. ie Mumbai attacks just 9 men siege yr biggest city n hub of activities of yr country for 72 hrs n yr 4th ranked army (only according to this site) was at sleep:lol:

Also we say in 1948, 1965 wars too who has got guts :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:lol: you are completely brainwashed by our ISI mullahs. teaching all war winning myth lessons for you all against india.

What was the criteria of the rankings, just numbers??

Well, first of all Happy new year for all! As u know we've entered 2013. And correct me if I'm wrong Global fire pow. Refreshes it's sources once a year. I'm looking forward to see the new rankings. :)

Fullscreen+capture+1102013+41859+AM.jpg

Don't u think France should come above UK considering they have powerful navy with a nuclear carrier & a decent AF?? Not to forget a somewhat independent foreign policy.

I don't think so, because of the close relationship the United Kingdom has with the United States, they are privy to more advanced military equipment from the United States, like the Trident SLBM. The technology for the top tier equipment that the UK receives from the US is most definitely better then whatever equipment France has.

Back
Top Bottom