What's new

TOP ARMED FORCES OF THE WORLD IN 2012!!

India has a good armed force but the fact is that and illiteracy is the primary things that she should focus on....USA a position is right but internal crime rate is high and China...I won't speak about them°ca they are communist....the best situation in all the fields I say is of UK

God save the queen

We spanked number 4.

Not accurate list.

When? We all know what happened in conventional wars of 48, 65, 71 and 99.

But if you're referring to instigating Kashmir insurgency and militancy, attack on our parliament, attack on out temples, hijacking our planes, attacking our cities then yes you did spank us indeed. :) But then again as far as sending terrorists over is concerned you've spanked the whole world. :)

This thread is baseless and unfair, Pakistan Should be near 10th or 8th, 15 is not right!

Yes, we were spanked really hard, 4 times. In fact 71 had practically burned our b*ms, while 99 is still sour.

Look at your face and how easily you lie. If your country had any military prowess they would have been able to conquer Pakistan by now.

Stop spreading propaganda against us.

The whole world can see that a country 7 times bigger than it's enemy is scared shitless of it. In fact 80% of it's troops have been deployed against Pakistani border.

India fourth ranked military my ***.

Your country tries to compensate bravery with technology, and still you consider us a threat.

:rofl:

Really? Please... Take a break

1. US
2. Russia
3. China
4. France / India (Untill the arrival of Rafales ;) )
5. France / India
6. Britian
7. Israel
8. Japan
9. Italy
10. Pakistan maybe !!!

I assume Russia is ranked so high based solely on her nuclear weapons. It can't be for her conventional forces which have not rebounded yet from the collapse of the Soviet Union.

You didn't win any war. But you lost one. And lost half of your country.
Thankfully, now we all know there is no point fighting a war.
:lol: yr talking abt 1971 n i was talking abt 1948 n 1965 wars.

We accept it(1971) as our defeat as we have moral courage to accept that unlike u.
Also read my posts carefully i have mentioned abt 1948,1965 wars but we accept our defeat in 1971 war, there is no hiding in it!

I assume Russia is ranked so high based solely on her nuclear weapons. It can't be for her conventional forces which have not rebounded yet from the collapse of the Soviet Union.

They are technologically very advanced second only to the US . Its true that there economy was in rough patch lately but now as their economy is growing so are their expenditure . In sukhoi they have one of the most lethal jet platforms , they have brilliant heli , tools and gadgets for their army and what not . Man they deserve the second position .
See their military removing your Uncle Sam's glasses plz.... .

You didn't win any war. But you lost one. And lost half of your country.
Thankfully, now we all know there is no point fighting a war.

:lol: the entire world n the people who matter even in yr country know what im talking abt. Im not gonna waste my time on a civilian that too from an enemy state.

Your ASSERTION IS REJECTED & I AM NOT A CIVILIAN

lol mr non civilian i had answered to a guy named clmeta. i havnt ask u abt it, but it seems u people really fell fun into getting others business for no reason.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom