What's new

TOP ARMED FORCES OF THE WORLD IN 2012!!

you do have a very ignorant mind when you say Turkey has US base but US has no Turkish base, and that USA is NATO boss.

No need to argue further. Your quote above shows who is the ignorant one.

No need to argue further. Your quote above shows who is the ignorant one.

well then do tell me, why does Turkey need bases in USA? and NATO is run equally by all countries...

democratic, maybe something totally new to you!

Here is a summary of the discussion so far if some member feels a little too lazy to read the whole thread.

A brief summary of Turkish military power

1. No indigenous fighter aircraft

How many Countries have Fighter Jet Projects in the World?

Outside of US, Russia and Europe,

India, China and Japan.

And Only Turkey is Embarking on such a Programme.

2. No indigenous national engine

Again Outside of Europe, Russia and US Who has a Working Engine?

3. No ICBM

Again the same as above.

P5, India, Pakistan and Israel has Ballistics.

Turkey is the Ninth Nation to work on 2500 KM Ballistic Missiles.

4. No nuclear weapons

That is far off Turkey's Capability.

5. No SLV capability

Still a Decade away.

6. No aircraft carrier

How many Countries have built Aircraft Carriers?

US, Russia, Europe. India. That's all!

7. No LPD yet (no Turkish LPD is operational yet, no rational members should be swindled by these illiterate Turks again).

What is the Fetish with LPDs? :lol:

8. No nuclear powered submarines yet

Only P5 and India has.

9. No destroyers for its navy yet

AEGIS Capable 6000 Tonne Frigates Under Construction. - Turkish Design!

10. An economy smaller than Australia

Aussie Per Capita - $45000

Bangladesh - $600. :lol:

stupid thread with false information totally. Well im not surprised that indian has posted this here just beause india is ranked 4th n Pakistan is 15th:lol:

Another thread where indians try to D-grade us n try to make or project them superior.LOLZ

The following top 3 positions are official:

1. USA
2. China
3. Russia

The rest are up to debate.

acc. to me-
1-us of a
2-russia
3-china
4-india
5-uk
6-france
7-israel
8-s.korea
9-turkey
10- pakistan(but i do admit that iran has got more guts than pakistan!)

im not to sure abt guts but we r way way better then u in guts. ie Mumbai attacks just 9 men siege yr biggest city n hub of activities of yr country for 72 hrs n yr 4th ranked army (only according to this site) was at sleep:lol:

Also we say in 1948, 1965 wars too who has got guts :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah, they surrendered to our army, went to Indian jails and then showed guts there. Grow up.
im not to sure abt guts but we r way way better then u in guts. ie Mumbai attacks just 9 men siege yr biggest city n hub of activities of yr country for 72 hrs n yr 4th ranked army (only according to this site) was at sleep:lol:

Yeah, they surrendered to our army, went to Indian jails and then showed guts there. Grow up.

LOL that was in 1971 n i have not mentioned abt it as we have guts n enough moral courage to accept our defeat unlike u who still believe that u won 1948 n 1965 wars:lol:

in the same forum your countrymates sometime back were saying that pakistan was not involved in the attacks n it was a conspiracy to malign pakistan..... now u are saying that it was carried by pakistanis.... ha ha ha .... u ppl are so self contradictory.... i can fill the whole page with self contradictory statements made by u ppl..... try to live in reality .....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom