What's new

TOP ARMED FORCES OF THE WORLD IN 2012!!

Its interesting to note India stands 10th in terms of spending on its military after countries like Japan, KSA , Germany & Italy.

Pak is after Venezuela & Singapore ?

Doesn't seem right.

These ranking are quite stupid. But i like them anyway......so where is Pakistan in here ? :chilli:

We are ahead of UK and France :undecided: I think only quantified criteria s are considered here not qualitative

Its interesting to note India stands 10th in terms of spending on its military after countries like Japan, KSA , Germany & Italy.

Pak is after Venezuela & Singapore ?

Doesn't seem right.

didn't u see the rankings???.......singapore is in 41th rank and venezuela in 47th.......Pakistan is in 15th rank!!

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

We are ahead of UK and France :undecided: I think only quantified criteria s are considered here not qualitative

we are not that backward in quality!!..........they are ahead of us in quality but our quantity is way ahead of them.....think it like this way 3 mig 21 bison vs 1 su-30!who do u think will win???:azn:

Yet another ... measuring thread :chilli:
Turkey at 6th and Iran on 12th position , Israel is on 10th.. not bad.. Now Israel should stop claiming that they are better then Turkey..:lol::rofl:

i think these all are stupid ranking
i will rank Talibans 1st

they defeated USSR all alone and now they are fighting world only super power all alone from last 10 years and now USA is asking for table talks and talibans are not much interested.

which other country fought for that long? all alone with world only super power.....

Back
Top Bottom