What's new

TOP ARMED FORCES OF THE WORLD IN 2012!!

in the same forum your countrymates sometime back were saying that pakistan was not involved in the attacks n it was a conspiracy to malign pakistan..... now u are saying that it was carried by pakistanis.... ha ha ha .... u ppl are so self contradictory.... i can fill the whole page with self contradictory statements made by u ppl..... try to live in reality .....
Stupid i dont know abt others or what yr talking abt. But our Gov has officially accepted that they were Pakistanis n yr gov also says that. But what do u think u should believe to, to some fanboys of pdf but or believe yr own gov or ours gov in this matter?
Yes we accept that they were sadly from our country n we dont appreciate these psychos to kill unarmed innocent people who dont even know their names or why r they being killed!!!.
I was actually pointing out flaws of security forces in yr country, that yr Armed forces who r ranked 4th in this thread were sleeping when they penetrated in yr waters n land n then sieged yr biggest city for as long as 72 hrs. Well that is something! if u look at it as a neutral either way of courage of these 9 terrorists or sleeplessness of yr army men or RAW!!!
Thanks.

and i could bet anybody here if a very strong country has a war with north korea lets say , even they might actually lose although do massive damage , because they will fight to death as its survive or dont survive.

Stupid i dont know abt others or what yr talking abt. But our Gov has officially accepted that they were Pakistanis n yr gov also says that. But what do u think u should believe to, to some fanboys of pdf but or believe yr own gov or ours gov in this matter?
Yes we accept that they were sadly from our country n we dont appreciate these psychos to kill unarmed innocent people who dont even know their names or why r they being killed.
I was actually pointing out that yr Armed forces who r ranked 4th in this thread were sleeping when they penetrated in yr waters n land n then sieged yr biggest city for as long as 72 hrs. Well that is something! if u look at it as a neutral either way of courage of these 9 terrorists or sleeplessness of yr army men or RAW!!!
Thanks.

ha ha ha ha......... for the first time in this forum a pakistani has accepted pakistans involvement in mumbai attacks.... and regarding the bravery part, if ur army has guts declare an open war.... but i think u ppl consider terrorism as bravery..... sending few rats to kill innocents.... no doubt ur country is paying for that..:smokin:

im not to sure abt guts but we r way way better then u in guts. ie Mumbai attacks just 9 men siege yr biggest city n hub of activities of yr country for 72 hrs n yr 4th ranked army (only according to this site) was at sleep:lol:

Also we say in 1948, 1965 wars too who has got guts :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes i agree...we are so week that we cant even save our planes in a terrorist attack..

Oh wait...or was it.......

Attacking innocents and winning is diiferent than attacking armed soldiers and winning

ha ha ha ha......... for the first time in this forum a pakistani has accepted pakistans involvement in mumbai attacks.... and regarding the bravery part, if ur army has guts declare an open war.... but i think u ppl consider terrorism as bravery..... sending few rats to kill innocents.... no doubt ur country is paying for that..:smokin:
LOL mr crappy mind have u forgotten the 1948 n 1965 wars n u talk abt bravery to us :lol:
Its not abt either im a Pakistani or not, the fact is that humanity has suffered in this attack n humanity is above just these small thing as nationality.
But yr level of thinking with due respect is not very appropriate as u just taken from my post that suits yr BS but u did not notice the point that i made that yr security forces have very high flaws as just 9 people comes into yr country unnoticed in kill 167 innocent people openly then capture building n held them for 72 hrs n yr mammoth army in numbers who uses much advance weaponry, it took them 72 hrs to clear those psychopaths!
n what yr RAW, IB or other internal agencies were doing, how did it never came to know prior to this attack abt them???
n this thread shows them as 4th best armed forces in the world!!!!!!!

Yes i agree...we are so week that we cant even save our planes in a terrorist attack..

Oh wait...or was it.......

how much yr strong, well we saw that in mumbai attack so u atleast should not talk abt that to us n bye the way i dont thing they have yet attacked any of yr air bases yet:lol:
So we really cant say how much damage will u get as we got damaged just one AC.
But seeing yr track record in mumbai n against NEXELS or MOIST lol i cant really say that it will be a minimum damage taken incident!!

LOL mr crappy mind have u forgotten the 1948 n 1965 wars n u talk abt bravery to us :lol:
Its not abt either im a Pakistani or not, the fact is that humanity has suffered in this attack n humanity is above just these small thing as nationality.
But yr level of thinking with due respect is not very appropriate as u just taken from my post that suits yr BS but u did not notice the point that i made that yr security forces have very high flaws as just 9 people comes into yr country unnoticed in kill 167 innocent people openly then capture building n held them for 72 hrs n yr mammoth army in numbers who uses much advance weaponry, it took them 72 hrs to clear those psychopaths!
n what yr RAW, IB or other internal agencies were doing, how did it never came to know prior to this attack abt them???
n this thread shows them as 4th best armed forces in the world!!!!!!!

1948, 65, 71 , kargil u have lost every single war..... but thing is your country teaches u all nonsense....... accept the fact that pakistan will always be overshadowed by EVIL HINDU INDIA till the end of world..... and yaa all these delusions n hallucinations which u ppl get will vanish once u accept this fact.... :argh:

how much yr strong well we say that in mumbai attack so u atleast should not talk abt that to us n bye the way i dont thing they have yet attacked any of yr air bases yet:lol:
So we really cant say how much damage will u get as we got damaged just one AC.
But seeing yr track record in mumbai n against NEXELS or MOIST lol i cant really say that it will be a minimum damage taken incident!!

Our armed forces need not prove their capabiity since we have a trophy from a war showing how capable they are...

541px-Bangladesh_%28orthographic_projection%29.svg.png

1948, 65, 71 , kargil u have lost every single war..... but thing is your country teaches u all nonsense....... accept the fact that pakistan will always be overshadowed by EVIL HINDU INDIA till the end of world..... and yaa all these delusions n hallucinations which u ppl get will vanish once u accept this fact.... :argh:
What a ridiculous person u r its not we who tell our people abt false facts of history just to encourage future generations abt our self created historical facts!!!
just to cover our weaknesses:lol: because yr country is on its way to become a super power LOL
Truth is truth accept that as it is n move on with yr future generations by telling them not to comment those mistakes again. That was my basic point when i mentioned abt wars.
yes u can argue the same bt us that we teach these n that n it should be we who should move on etc.
But in my country no body even mentions abt these times now a days as times have changed n priorities have change.
Yes it was me who mentioned abt them not u but i was forced to mentioned abt them with context of this thread Sir!!!
I have only mentioned abt 1948, 1965 wars n 1971 we accept it as our defeat but unlike u who even say that the 1948,1965 were won by u people!!!
In which u had clearly lost, n we teach them because these were the proud moments of our history but we do teach abt our defeat in 1971 war too n we dont teach this as victory but as a pure loss
as we had lost the land too.
If we wanted we could have teached our young too with false facts abt this war n brain wash them.
N my the way there is some reason why in yr history books the result of these wars is not taught. I was actually told by a indian member named YOGI in this forum that we dont teach or tell abt wars in our history books n he lake on says that the knowledge abt them to my country men is through media or internet, which we all know can be easily one sided as its in abt these wars in wikipedia as its chief editor is a indian nation.Also use yr head abt yr record n yr fighting capabilities against terrorists in mumbai, NEXELS N MOIST which r very small scale conflicts n u talk abt wining of wars with were of full scale.
Im not being rude here but there r some ground realities that we should c before going into conclusions n also now its 21st century modern warfare has reshaped n we should move on by learning from our past mistakes not from hiding them!!!!
Thanks.

Our armed forces need not prove their capabiity since we have a trophy from a war showing how capable they are...

541px-Bangladesh_%28orthographic_projection%29.svg.png

:lol: yr talking abt 1971 n i was talking abt 1948 n 1965 wars.

We accept it(1971) as our defeat as we have moral courage to accept that unlike u.
Also read my posts carefully i have mentioned abt 1948,1965 wars but we accept our defeat in 1971 war, there is no hiding in it!

Back
Top Bottom