What's new

Top 10 Most Powerful Countries

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Pakistanis(Who have trouble Digesting), the world dosent give the fact which is digestible to your stomachs, why even trouble tasting it?? Its a toxic for you people anyways....

what is this list based on??? on military economy or what? South Korea Turkey South Africa Spain Australia Canada? Japan does not even have a army and i do not mean to troll but Pakistan at number 9? is it because they have nuclear weapons? in that case you might as well put North Korea and Israel on this list but then again i'm probably looking at a list compiled of by other people not based on fact or statistics am i right???

@ Indians (those who are trolling) The world does'nt see with Indian eyes, if you having problem with this thread, why did you click on first place??? Free to get lost from here.

The list is going to haunt the Indians for years now, Don't be mad at them, These are just their insecurities taking the best of them.:sick:

No Afghanistan ???

I guess the list is not fair cuz Afghan Taliban tops the list after beatingup the whole NATO and US together they are the most powerful of all the countries in this world .....Alhamdolillah!..........They shold be listed on first position instead of US.....another thing Germany moved to 4rth no instead of 3rd after Japan...
the whole list is old and shold be reshuffled again......:azn:

@ Pakistanis(Who have trouble Digesting), the world dosent give the fact which is digestible to your stomachs, why even trouble tasting it?? Its a toxic for you people anyways....

If i were you i wouldn't embarrass my self like that. Clearly most of the Pakistanis agree with the list, so does the rest of the world as the list wasn't prepared by Pakistani's. But apparently this list is a thorn in your side.

If i were you i wouldn't embarrass my self like that. Clearly most of the Pakistanis agree with the list, so does the rest of the world as the list wasn't prepared by Pakistani's. But apparently this list is a thorn in your side.

You dont need to be any different than yourself to get yourself embarrassed, doing enough already....

what i don't get is how a country can be considered a failed state and one of the top 10 most powerful countries in the world at the same time...

Only on PDF you can find members who actually believe Australia, Canada, Italy, Turkey, Mexico, South Africa, South Korea are less powerful that Pakistan. :) And btw guys this list is not according to military strength. It's about how powerful the country is overall. Militarily Pakistan may be in the list but overall I don't think so.

Well this thread proved who have indigestible stomachs, alot of trolls belonging to which country???? i can see no or very few Pakistanis browsing or commenting on this thread.

BTW i gotta advice for you, don't stay more it is toxic for your already weak stomach.;)

Only on PDF you can find members who actually believe Australia, Canada, Italy, Turkey, Mexico, South Africa, South Korea are less powerful that Pakistan. :) And btw guys this list is not according to military strength. It's about how powerful the country is overall. Militarily Pakistan may be in the list but overall I don't think so.

I can post videos of multinationals who uploaded their videos on youtube.

It is that grapes are sour for you guys.

Well this thread proved who have indigestible stomachs, alot of trolls belonging to which country???? i can see no or very few Pakistanis browsing or commenting on this thread.

BTW i gotta advice for you, don't stay more it is toxic for your already weak stomach.;)

Dude, world dosent dump it on my stomach, my stomach in anyways useless to have nothing to digest bad....

I can post videos of multinationals who uploaded their videos on youtube.

It is that grapes are sour for you guys.

Mate, I already said militarily Pakistan maybe in the list but this thread isn't about military prowess so, I doubt the credibility of the source. :)
And India is in the list how is it 'Grapes are sour?'

You dont need to be any different than yourself to get yourself embarrassed, doing enough already....

The wheel is turning, but the hamster is definitely dead...... Isn't that right? :azn:. Your inability to respond to the rest of my post delineates the true you.......:chilli:

The wheel is turning, but the hamster is definitely dead. You inability to respond to the rest of my post delineates the true you.......:chilli:

Well, How many times have you seen some one replying to something which is hopeless in every angle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom